Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,776 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

President Tinubu Must Fire Ribadu Now, Unfit For NSA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Must Fire Ribadu Now, Unfit For NSA (1984 Views)

2023: Tinubu Unfit For Presidency - Chukwuemeka Ezeife / Sowore: Obi Unfit For Presidency, He Has Nothing To Show As Governor / State House Clinic ‘Unfit’ To Treat Abba Kyari, Despite Gulping 13bn In 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Tinubu Must Fire Ribadu Now, Unfit For NSA by dre11(m): 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2023
By Abbah Modibbo

The recent incoherent and unsubstantiated outburst of Mallam Nuhu Ribadu alleging that President Muhammadu Buhari bankrupted the Nigerian economy has exposed how unfit and unsuitable he is to occupy any high office in Nigeria, not to talk of being the National Security Adviser.

President Bola Ahmed Bola Tinubu must immediately fire Nuhu Ribadu for this sacrilege.

In the annals of Nigerian political history, it has never happened that a senior official of the rank of National Security Adviser will make such sacrilegious statement about a former President, especially when both the former President and the incumbent President belong to the same political party.

When President Bola Ahmed Tinubu proclaimed Nuhu Ribadu as his National Security Adviser not a few Nigerians felt this was a faux pas that would cost the President, the government and people of Nigeria dearly.

If there is any further proof of Nuhu Ribadu’s shallowness and emptiness, his recent reckless and irresponsible allegations against President Muhammadu Buhari has put paid to that.

Nuhu Ribadu is simply not a fit and proper person to occupy the office of National Security Adviser and he should be fired immediately before he puts the nation in real peril.

The question on everybody’s lip today after reading the sacrilegious statement credited to Nuhu Ribadu is whether he is speaking the mind of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu. If he is not, then he must be fired immediately by he President.

Nuhu Ribadu’s statement under reference has today polarized the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, more than ever.

Whatever may be Nuhu Ribadu’s mission, he has succeeded beyond even his own imagination.

He has sown the seed of discord between President Muhammadu Buhari and President Bola Ahmed Tinubu. He has polarized President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s administration. He has destroyed irretrievably the valiant efforts of the Chairman of the APC to mend the party. He has handed over to the opposition the weapon it needs to recover from its own internal crisis.

I have heard some commentators after reading Nuhu Ribadu’s allegations ask whether he is mentally stable or if he is truly a member of the APC or an agent provocateur.

The truth is that Nuhu Ribadu has dealt a serious blow to the unity and cohesion within the APC. He has wittingly or unwittingly ridiculed Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s administration and created enmity not just between President Muhammadu Buhari and President Bola Ahmed Tinubu but also between their supporters.

The only option left to President Bola Ahmed Tinubu to contain the situation and do some form of damage control is to immediately fire infantile Nuhu Ribadu.

https://sunnewsonline.com/president-tinubu-must-fire-ribadu-now-unfit-for-nsa/

Nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Must Fire Ribadu Now, Unfit For NSA by abhosts(m): 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2023
LOL. You think he did not run his talking points through the Presidency before going public? Ribadu is not a dummy; na him oga send am message.

11 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Must Fire Ribadu Now, Unfit For NSA by tonicyril: 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2023
Why
Re: President Tinubu Must Fire Ribadu Now, Unfit For NSA by SadiqBabaSani: 2:40pm On Nov 19, 2023
Go n sack him. Even Tinubu knows and Tinubu wife has also echoed the same thing, maybe you should also tell Tinubu to divorce his wife

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Must Fire Ribadu Now, Unfit For NSA by magoo10(m): 2:42pm On Nov 19, 2023
Ribadu did not say this on his own ,must have been discussed with his oga

I said it in various forums years ago that tinubu will have nothing to inherit after supporting a disastrous buhari for 8years.
Emilokan and greed

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Must Fire Ribadu Now, Unfit For NSA by Throwback: 2:42pm On Nov 19, 2023
The only option left to President Bola Ahmed Tinubu to contain the situation and do some form of damage control is to immediately fire infantile Nuhu Ribadu.

Tinubu should sack Nuhu Ribadu because of Buhari that never lifts a finger to help any political associate?

I laugh in cash scarcity.

Amaechi and Osinbajo are still waiting for Buhari's consensus candidate.

7 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Must Fire Ribadu Now, Unfit For NSA by Ivimmanuel: 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2023
Fire him for speaking up?

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Must Fire Ribadu Now, Unfit For NSA by Pakute: 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2023
Abba Modibbo, you're very stupid, ipob hiding under a northerner name.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Must Fire Ribadu Now, Unfit For NSA by Racoon(m): 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2023
The truth is always bitter and an anathema to them. Believe it or not, Tinubu is Buhari promax. Nothing Tinubu government or associates do or say about Buhari will change anything. It is a case of a going from frying pan to fire.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Must Fire Ribadu Now, Unfit For NSA by IVORY2009(m): 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2023
grin
Re: President Tinubu Must Fire Ribadu Now, Unfit For NSA by Moferere: 3:11pm On Nov 19, 2023
Go and fire him now.
Nigeria just hate the truth
Re: President Tinubu Must Fire Ribadu Now, Unfit For NSA by CrossRhodes: 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2023
He spoke truth..
But what stops buhari from being questioned?

Ofcourse it won't happen cos tinubu and buhari are one and same

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Must Fire Ribadu Now, Unfit For NSA by Calabar1stSon: 4:13pm On Nov 19, 2023
Throwback:

Tinubu should sack Nuhu Ribadu because of Buhari that never lifts a finger to help any political associate?

You never criticized Buhari during his tenure. No wonder you and your likes are sycophants.

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Must Fire Ribadu Now, Unfit For NSA by gratefulheart(m): 4:26pm On Nov 19, 2023
Re: President Tinubu Must Fire Ribadu Now, Unfit For NSA by SalamRushdie: 4:28pm On Nov 19, 2023
But that's the truth , Buhari ran Nigeria down silly
Re: President Tinubu Must Fire Ribadu Now, Unfit For NSA by Penguin2: 4:38pm On Nov 19, 2023
This is APC vs APC trying to pummel themselves to death.

A sane Obidient has no business here.

Las las APC will actually self destruct from the inside.

And it will be to the glory of God, to the happiness of Nigerians and to the salty tears of maluus😏

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Must Fire Ribadu Now, Unfit For NSA by pharmagba: 4:39pm On Nov 19, 2023
dre11:

Nlfpmod
My dear when you write in public space choose your word with apt and wisdom
When has telling the truth become 'sacrilegious'
When has APC told you they are 'poloarized'
To you does telling the truth makes him 'unfit'?
Does it not strike you that intervening to halt the Labour strike is a measure of proactiveness from him?

My brother please park well
Even Buhari himself knew he ran the economy to the last kobo.
Re: President Tinubu Must Fire Ribadu Now, Unfit For NSA by Penguin2: 4:41pm On Nov 19, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Go n sack him. Even Tinubu knows and Tinubu wife has also echoed the same thing, maybe you should also tell Tinubu to divorce his wife
But while he was in power you lots defended all his profligacies and borrowings.

You insisted it was the standard practice.

Why are you crying now?

Or were you guys lying to yourselves then?
Re: President Tinubu Must Fire Ribadu Now, Unfit For NSA by franchasofficia: 4:42pm On Nov 19, 2023
Nuhu Ribadu is right, Buhari wrecked Nigeria beyond repair, isn't that obvious to all Nigerians with sense?

Only some Muslim terrorists and extremists believe Buhari ruled Nigeria perfectly for 8 years.

I don't like the fact that Tinubu snatched Obi's mandate, but aside that, I love some of Tinubu's actions and appointees.

Tinubu is silently trying to deal with that Fulani criminal billionaire Aliko Dangote that wrecked Nigeria's economy via his FX racketeering.

Tinubu's appointment of Mr Tunji Ojo is one of the best political appointments made by a President of Nigeria since 2015. Tunji Ojo is a working Minister.

I am still observing Tinubu from afar, but he has made few moves that I like and I pray he succeeds and not let his insatiable love for government money derail him sha
Re: President Tinubu Must Fire Ribadu Now, Unfit For NSA by BigBlackPreek(m): 4:45pm On Nov 19, 2023
Ribadu is a very intelligent man, we still need more people like him in our dear country to be at the helm of affairs.
Re: President Tinubu Must Fire Ribadu Now, Unfit For NSA by Saturnalia(m): 5:00pm On Nov 19, 2023
First of all, why didn’t you include the identity of this brain-dead nuisance that is pushing for Ribadu’s exit, so that we can curse his entire lineage & generations with irreversible curse.

Did Buhari not bankrupt Nigeria?

$1.5Billion Dollars turnaround maintenance to service the Portharcourt Refinery was approved by this illiterate cow herder from Daura just few months before he vacated the Presidency.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/449474-breaking-fec-approves-1-5-billion-for-repair-of-port-harcourt-refinery.html?tztc=1

When I saw the news, I shouted my lungs out on Nairaland but my post was deleted.

Is the Portharcourt Refinery now functioning? Answer me!

This is just one out of hundreds of conduits that this illiterate Cow Herder who should never have smelt the seat of the Presidency, used in bankrupting Nigeria.

What about all the Billions of Dollars this fura-drinking illiterate collected as loans? Where are the projects he executed with those loans?

Tunde Sabiu, his nephew, who was a recharge card seller in Katsina before Buhari became President, now owns a Private Jet with Hundreds of Billions of Naira in his Bank accounts.

https://saharareporters.com/2023/04/30/exclusive-buharis-billionaire-nephew-tunde-sabiu-posted-uk-national-intelligence-agency

But Nuhu Ribadu is your problem? Abi?

If you and your entire family are stupid & brain-dead, I am not - idiot!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Must Fire Ribadu Now, Unfit For NSA by waledeji(m): 5:09pm On Nov 19, 2023
Penguin2:
This is APC vs APC trying to pummel themselves to death.

A sane Obidient has no business here.

Las las APC will actually self destruct from the inside.

And it will be to the glory of God, to the happiness of Nigerians and to the salty tears of maluus😏
How do you sleep well with this all your wishful thoughts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Must Fire Ribadu Now, Unfit For NSA by Britishpea: 5:27pm On Nov 19, 2023
It’s not in his place to say it even though he’s correct. He’s not the spokesman for the party’ not the information minister neither is the the SSA on media
Re: President Tinubu Must Fire Ribadu Now, Unfit For NSA by Penguin2: 5:35pm On Nov 19, 2023
waledeji:
How do you sleep well with this all your wishful thoughts
You mean how do I sleep with hope?

Oh! You think we should give up hope and allow Tinubu do with Nigeria whatever he likes, right?
Re: President Tinubu Must Fire Ribadu Now, Unfit For NSA by osuofia2(m): 5:39pm On Nov 19, 2023
dre11:

Nlfpmod
You must be a dummy to think Ribadu passed that message without Clearance from BAT. Buhari na big mistake that happened to Nigeria
Re: President Tinubu Must Fire Ribadu Now, Unfit For NSA by SisterAnn(f): 6:43pm On Nov 19, 2023
Pakute:
Abba Modibbo, you're very stupid, ipob hiding under a northerner name.
I bet you are typing this nonsense from Lagos/Ibadan expressway while hiding from Fulani herdsmen.
Re: President Tinubu Must Fire Ribadu Now, Unfit For NSA by SisterAnn(f): 6:44pm On Nov 19, 2023
It's no love lost between Thuvbu and buhari.
This is just the beginning of dramatic times ahead
Re: President Tinubu Must Fire Ribadu Now, Unfit For NSA by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:21pm On Nov 19, 2023
Throwback:

Buhari is a useless man politically.

I supported him in 2015. I hate PDP and still support APC.

But that negro was a disaster.

He was very anti Tinubu and didn't bother to hide it. Tinubu too didn't like him initially but he put aside his differences to assist him to the throne and support the useless Buhari for 8 years.

Still didn't stop Buhari from putting all the obstacles his handlers could put in Tinubu's way. Useless man.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Must Fire Ribadu Now, Unfit For NSA by Babangidapikin: 7:41pm On Nov 19, 2023
Olodo should he lie, abi you are in the Kitchen cabinet or inner circle with him ...You never feed ten pikins before, so you don't know the magnitude of responsibility feeding 200 million mouths ...
Re: President Tinubu Must Fire Ribadu Now, Unfit For NSA by DesChyko: 9:03pm On Nov 19, 2023
Is he the first to say that?

The Minister of Finance and Coordinating Minister of the Economy, Wale Edun said so.. He is also unfit?

APC stalwart, Senator Adams Oshiomole also claimed the same in a conference. He has lost his mettle?

On what grounds did Tinubu campaign? Wasn't it to revive a failed state? Renewed Hope..No? What's all that about?

Y'all can be weirdly amnesic, to be honest. If it's a personal battle between the author and Ribadu, it should be stated as such. This denying the foundations is weird asf.

(1) (Reply)

The True Life Story Of Many Obidients On Social Media - Reno Omokri / Imagine Fashola As Nigerian President / Nigerian General Becomes New Un Army Chief In Sudan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.