Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,115 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Breaking: Cote D'ivoire Sends Heavy Military To Support Niger - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Cote D'ivoire Sends Heavy Military To Support Niger (7406 Views)

Nigerians In Niger Cry Out β€” We Support Niger; We Don't Want Attack On Niger / Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN / Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha Today , Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Cote D'ivoire Sends Heavy Military To Support Niger by Osariemen12: 9:12pm On Aug 04, 2023
The Ivorian military have deployed unspecified number of military men and equipment to Niger in support of the new military government in Niger. Here is a video obtained from their departure of the country to Niger earlier today.

https://www.facebook.com/100066944345475/posts/pfbid0Qja9Bv3SeqmxrtLsBk71LwLDMeA7t3pJTBNvizyV3naFXoj74GD5dyPz9KhUGcJcl/

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Cote D'ivoire Sends Heavy Military To Support Niger by Osariemen12: 9:12pm On Aug 04, 2023
It's getting serious.
Re: Breaking: Cote D'ivoire Sends Heavy Military To Support Niger by Absuchat(m): 9:13pm On Aug 04, 2023
I pity Nigerian soldiers

13 Likes

Re: Breaking: Cote D'ivoire Sends Heavy Military To Support Niger by DatNiggaDaz: 9:18pm On Aug 04, 2023
Tivnubucracy = Rascality

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Cote D'ivoire Sends Heavy Military To Support Niger by derecho(m): 9:18pm On Aug 04, 2023
All i know is that God will humble Tinubu.
Those pushing him will soon leave him.
Maybe he's banking on Asari and Oluomo

I pity him because I know he'd want to fight when the tribunal sends him packing.

There's no peace for the wicked.
I hope Buhari is in Niger resting

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Cote D'ivoire Sends Heavy Military To Support Niger by Osariemen12: 9:18pm On Aug 04, 2023
Absuchat:
I pity Nigerian soldiers

I'm sure the problem will be resolved diplomatically, not by force. That said, Nigeria is bigger than all Francophone West Africans combined in military knowhow.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking: Cote D'ivoire Sends Heavy Military To Support Niger by Osariemen12: 9:20pm On Aug 04, 2023
derecho:
Many he's banking on Asari and Oluomo.

I pity him because I know he'd want to fight when the tribunal sends him packing.

Please, let's put our political differences aside. We don't need war in west Africa now as outside interests are many.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Cote D'ivoire Sends Heavy Military To Support Niger by ivolt: 9:21pm On Aug 04, 2023
grin grin grin

Do you understand French Mr. special military operation?
I suppose your racing heart didn't let you bother to check.
Even if the whole West Africa gather, Nigeria can vanquish them all within days.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking: Cote D'ivoire Sends Heavy Military To Support Niger by forgiveness: 9:23pm On Aug 04, 2023
Osariemen12:
The Ivorian military have deployed unspecified number of military men and equipment to Niger in support of the new military government in Niger. Here is a video obtained from their departure of the country to Niger earlier today.

https://www.facebook.com/100066944345475/posts/pfbid0Qja9Bv3SeqmxrtLsBk71LwLDMeA7t3pJTBNvizyV3naFXoj74GD5dyPz9KhUGcJcl/

Bloody liar. The same Ivory coast that sent her chief of Defense staff to ECOWAS meeting?

I think there should be charges for fake news.

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Breaking: Cote D'ivoire Sends Heavy Military To Support Niger by Osariemen12: 9:23pm On Aug 04, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Tivnubucracy = Rascality

That's my president, Alassane Dramane Ouattara: the best president in west Africa as of today.
Re: Breaking: Cote D'ivoire Sends Heavy Military To Support Niger by derecho(m): 9:25pm On Aug 04, 2023
Osariemen12:

I'm sure the problem will be resolved diplomatically, not by force. That said, Nigeria is bigger than all Francophone West Africans combined in military knowhow.
That is, when we are united.
Tinubu has made Nigeria a laughing stock.
When he was dividing Nigerians because of political power, I'm sure, he never thought of a time like this.
How can any sane Nigerian want to die for a country that criminal politicians like Tinubu/Elrufai/Wike/Ganduje govern and never respect her citizens?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Cote D'ivoire Sends Heavy Military To Support Niger by Iziquiel(m): 9:29pm On Aug 04, 2023
Osariemen12:

Op, did you care to do your research before making this post? You should have at least endeavored to read some of the comments under the post.

Make una stop dey spread falsehood.

12 Likes

Re: Breaking: Cote D'ivoire Sends Heavy Military To Support Niger by seunmsg(m): 9:32pm On Aug 04, 2023
This news is entirely false. Ipob/obedient falsehood as usual.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Cote D'ivoire Sends Heavy Military To Support Niger by Iziquiel(m): 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2023
forgiveness:

Bloody liar. The same Ivory coast that sent her chief of Defense staff to ECOWAS meeting?

I think there should be charges for fake news.
Bro, I tire for these guys. He didn't even bother to do any findings before putting up this post.
One major reason , the use of social media should be regulated

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Cote D'ivoire Sends Heavy Military To Support Niger by vowiski(m): 9:35pm On Aug 04, 2023
ivolt:
grin grin grin

Even if the whole West Africa gather, Nigeria can vanquish them all within days.

You think War is same as playing COD?

Even the mighty USA was disgraced in Vietnam

Let Nigeria go and disgrace itself in Niger cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Cote D'ivoire Sends Heavy Military To Support Niger by kettykings: 9:35pm On Aug 04, 2023
Osariemen12:

Which Nigeria, this is the wrong premises that is goarding the ignorant people in aso rock into suicide
Re: Breaking: Cote D'ivoire Sends Heavy Military To Support Niger by ivolt: 9:40pm On Aug 04, 2023
vowiski:

You think War is same as playing COD?

Even the mighty USA was disgraced in Vietnam

Let Nigeria go and disgrace itself in Niger cheesy
Disgraced?
It is obvious when ignoramus dabble into topic they don't understand.
The US dominated Vietnam until it left due to political pressure from home.
It was on the offensive throughout the war.
This is despite the fact that the enemy wears no uniform.

There is a reason why Niger coupist are running up and down and sponsoring
protests. They know they have very little time.
Re: Breaking: Cote D'ivoire Sends Heavy Military To Support Niger by raskymonojendor: 9:42pm On Aug 04, 2023
Fake news everywhere. Just Ivorian soldiers going about their duties in ivory coast have been tagged Ivorian soilders going to Niger.

Same way una say Nigerian military formation in Lagos where commanded by Buhari for elections in Lagos. Una no dey tire.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Cote D'ivoire Sends Heavy Military To Support Niger by Penguin2: 9:44pm On Aug 04, 2023
ivolt:
grin grin grin

Yeah!

Like you said Russia would disappear Ukraine from the face of the earth within 72 hours.

It’s over one hear and Russia hasn’t done Jack.

Continue urging Tinubu on.
Re: Breaking: Cote D'ivoire Sends Heavy Military To Support Niger by Absuchat(m): 9:44pm On Aug 04, 2023
Osariemen12:

How did you arrive at that conclusion? Has Nigeria ever fought a war except the civil war?
Re: Breaking: Cote D'ivoire Sends Heavy Military To Support Niger by FreedomArmy: 9:46pm On Aug 04, 2023
derecho:
Maybe he's banking on Asari and Oluomo

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Breaking: Cote D'ivoire Sends Heavy Military To Support Niger by AntiMarxist: 9:49pm On Aug 04, 2023
Osariemen12:

Anorher ohu propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Cote D'ivoire Sends Heavy Military To Support Niger by ivolt: 9:49pm On Aug 04, 2023
Penguin2:

Yeah!

Like you said Russia would disappear Ukraine from the face of the earth within 72 hours.

It’s over one hear and Russia hasn’t done Jack.

Continue urging Tinubu on.
You are confused.
The OP is a Wagner slave who promised total victory over Ukraine within 2 weeks.
I suspect you are also in his camp(Wagner worshippers).

If you think Niger is Ukraine, then there is no point discussing.
Anyone that can't tell the difference between a country fighting against territorial
thieves and band of coupists fighting to retain their illegitimate position shouldn't
bother contributing to this issue.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Cote D'ivoire Sends Heavy Military To Support Niger by raskymonojendor: 9:49pm On Aug 04, 2023
Cote d'voire is backing ECOWAS.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Cote D'ivoire Sends Heavy Military To Support Niger by seborrhic: 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2023
You are a first class dunce if you believe that story and believe any government inwest Africa will go against the Nigerian government militarily.
Some of you people are so disgraceful and embarassing that I sometimes wonder if you people even went to school.
That's why a drop out that went to Finland can be ordering millions of people better than him about like a yoyo,from Finland where he can feed and have a roof over his head even if he doesn't work!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Cote D'ivoire Sends Heavy Military To Support Niger by Christistruth03: 9:54pm On Aug 04, 2023
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Cote D'ivoire Sends Heavy Military To Support Niger by raskymonojendor: 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2023
Osariemen12:

That's my president, Alassane Dramane Ouattara: the best president in west Africa as of today.
Alassane Dramane Ouattara is very much dedicated to France. grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Cote D'ivoire Sends Heavy Military To Support Niger by limeta(f): 9:56pm On Aug 04, 2023
I beg cool down na joke Tinubu dey joke
Re: Breaking: Cote D'ivoire Sends Heavy Military To Support Niger by Babannlah: 9:57pm On Aug 04, 2023
I pray this should not lead to big war
Re: Breaking: Cote D'ivoire Sends Heavy Military To Support Niger by seborrhic: 9:57pm On Aug 04, 2023
Iziquiel:
the use of social media should be regulated
Not just being regulated but people taken to court and jailed.
That lady that posted fake news about Badmus will now be regretting her entire life.
If more people like that can be arrested,prosecuted and jailed or fined,others like this useless op would learn not to post fake news again.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Cote D'ivoire Sends Heavy Military To Support Niger by FreeStuffsNG: 9:58pm On Aug 04, 2023
Osariemen12:

fake news. Mynd44 nlfpmod seun

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Cote D'ivoire Sends Heavy Military To Support Niger by Osariemen12: 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2023
derecho:

That is, when we are united.
Tinubu has made Nigeria a laughing stock.
When he was dividing Nigerians because of political power, I'm sure, he never thought of a time like this.
How can any sane Nigerian want to die for a country that criminal politicians like Tinubu/Elrufai/Wike/Ganduje govern and never respect her citizens?

Even in our diversity, we are ahead of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2024 Budget: β‚¦β€Ž532.5 Billion Not Enough To End Poverty In Nigeria - Betta Edu / Christians Get You PVC The Battle Line Is Drawn / IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.