Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Niger Coup: Russia Opposes Military Action, Won’t Deploy Troops – Ambassador - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Niger Coup: Russia Opposes Military Action, Won’t Deploy Troops – Ambassador (32908 Views)

Turkiye President, Erdogan, Opposes military intervention in Niger / Niger Coup: Russia Warns Ecowas Not To Take Military Action / Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Coup: Russia Opposes Military Action, Won’t Deploy Troops – Ambassador by Angelfrost(m): 11:33am On Aug 05, 2023
alizma:

It is not about close or open declaration, it's about interest

Please, read again my post...!

Either way, Russia benefits.

An open declaration of support for ECOWAS while covertly supporting Niger makes sense to Putin.

1 Like

Re: Niger Coup: Russia Opposes Military Action, Won’t Deploy Troops – Ambassador by uunwanaobong3: 11:37am On Aug 05, 2023
No sane foriegn nation would come out openly to support war in another continent EXCEPT the western nation because they have mostly insane leaders.
But if war did happen in Niger, Russia will support Niger indirectly through wegner mercenary. Also if France and America openly declare war on Niger (which they might), Russia will openly support Niger.
All I can see is (Niger, Mali, Burkina Faso, Guinea,. /proxis of Algeria, Libya, Arabs and Wegner/) fighting against (Nigeria,Benin, Ghana, Senegal, Liberia, Sierra Leone, /proxis of France, UK and America/) with the battle ground being Niger and Nigeria.

The outcome of the war might be;
1) the defeat of Niger army but destruction of Niger and humanitarian fallout on Nigeria and destabilization of entire west Africa.

Or

2) stalemate, no side actually won. But it will destroy ECOWAS. There will be two faction of ECOWAS in Africa, English faction ECOWAS backed by America and UK and a French speaking faction of ECOWAS led by military governments and backed by Russia and China.
As a result of this there will be Russia backed coup in Chad, Senegal,and Sierra Leone.

3. ECOWAS might meet a very stiff resistance with extreme lost of lives on all sides, humanitarian fallout into Nigeria, the whole west Africa will be destabilize through war, increase in terrorism and influk of weapons to Africa by Western countries and Russia which will result in coup in other stable African countries as they will be aggrieved with their leaders for taking them to war. Destruction of ECOWAS.... And most important of all, infighting in Nigeria between the Muslim hausa Fulani and and government with increase in Boko Haram activities which will result in a coup that overthrow president Tinubu by a Fulani military man and a destruction of Nigeria economy.

By all accounts, military intervention doesn't look good for Niger, Nigeria, and west Africa.

At the same time, it is unrealistic for ECOWAS to demand the return of the former president because that will never happen.
Instead ECOWAS should negotiate with the Niger military leader and arranged for time frame when Niger military will conduct a new election and hand over government to a new civilian regime elected by the people.

My own opinion

3 Likes

Re: Niger Coup: Russia Opposes Military Action, Won’t Deploy Troops – Ambassador by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 05, 2023
Abrahamweb:

See this a$$ clown.
If you support Tinubu, enter the front line na, idiot.
Russia will not officially enter to help the Nigerien military, that's why they have PMCs (Wagner group).
On the issue of terrorism, France and American forces are the ones training terrorists in Niger and sending them to neighboring countries, it's one of the reasons the military in Niger took over power.
Read well before spewing nonsense.
Algeria sent 45,000 troops to support Niger, how do our weak soldiers wan take handle that if the cannot handle common Boko Haram for our backyard here.

Your name is Abraham, behave like one. You can be my younger brother....as in my real "junior junior".

Do not insult me for my opinion. I can as well start insulting you, but I won't. Dearest bro, my opinion is my opinion. You can disagree and debate it with me but do not insult me.

First, I live in Europe for a decade, and I stayed most of my time in Moscow, so I know Russia very well. Listen to me, I was approached as a machinery to move weapons to Nigeria as far back as 2010 (won't give details here). The network is invisible (I can't even trace it again) and they hunt for ordinary people who are smart to work for them. Also, crude and refined oil scammers approached me too to be their strategic brain in defrauding oil buyers. I reject all these bad businesses, and when I wanted to move into cocoa legally there from Nigeria, they checked me that their network is from Cote D'Ivoire. After this check, I left Moscow finally and relocated to Nigeria. I do not want wahala with those people. Bad people are everywhere, and there are very good Russians who are still my friend.

Back to the main point. Let us compare a military rule vs a war.

1. Russia will not join. Also, the Wagner group will not too. Russia and Wagner are not on good terms like that again, and even if they are...they will only send weapons. How many weapons will they send when they are fighting in Ukraine?

2. Whether you like it or not, when there is a signal Wagner is supplying weapons, UK, US, and NATO will secretly send to Naija too. Why? They know Nigeria will be weakening Russia's strength in this Ukraine war. So, all this bla bla bla that Russia will kill us is false.

3. The whole of the Nigerian army is greater than all the rest of the West African army.

4. The only issue that you mentioned is Algeria, and Algeria has not said much. Only you guys are making it huge like the way you concluded Russia is going to back this coup, and Russia has already denied it. This is West Africa. Nigeria has a vector as the leader in West Africa. We have common a law. Algeria is in North Africa. Do you get it?

You are all afraid that people will die. Yes, people will die, and this is why they are military. This war is not about Niger, but about defending Nigeria. If we do not go and send them packing, they will all come together and fund the military to hijack the government here too. Just imagine those boys becoming governors and leaders again. It is going to be worse because they know nothing, and they will still take advice from these corrupt politicians. And since no one can check them, they will destroy everything just like how Babangida and Buhari did. Abacha was still ok because he was already in govt for many years before he took over.

Gowon and Buhari's administrations were the most ignorant among them. Just imagine Buhari at over 70 was dull. At 70, he had every resource and experience, but he was still dull. Not to talk of when he was just over 30 years in 1983 when he hijacked power. Buhari was not supposed to qualify to run for any election in Nigeria because he planned a coup. These are issues we must address fast; else, these military boys can return. Do you know the kind of governors we had then? Governors who could not even speak good English. They knew nothing other than carrying guns.

See, the war we fought to restore democracy came with a huge sacrifice. MKO paid with his life, and many were assassinated. When we compare the pain of the years we faced, it is better to fight a war when Buhari took over. If we had fought a war, we would not have passed through such agony. I guess you are a kid, and you don't understand the infrastructure and opportunities in Nigeria in those days. Guy, the military destroyed everything. The military I am saying they should crush now (kill most of them planning it) put you and me in this mess.

General Babangida started corruption which is the monster we have not been able to conquer. Countries in Asia were set back by natural disasters, but they have gotten over it. But see what corruption has caused us. Better we paid with blood in 1983 than what we went through. If we had killed Buhari, Babangida, and Abacha in 1983, we wouldn't have a terrible nation like we have now.

The military must not return to Nigeria; else, we are all dead. Boko Haram is very tiny compared to what we will face at the hands of the military. They can wake up and say...no one must travel out of Nigeria again. JAPA syndrome is over. That's it. They can send boys to the street, and start flogging everyone. What will you do? Torment of many years with real backwardness.

Military rule is equal to communism. Take it or leave it...it is. It is worse than going to war.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Coup: Russia Opposes Military Action, Won’t Deploy Troops – Ambassador by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:41am On Aug 05, 2023
Angelfrost:

Russia can fully back Niger with weapons, tactics, manpower (Mercenaries via Wagner group), etc, secretly while openly condemning the coup plotters... In that way, they maintain relations with both nations while the two idiot nations tear themselves apart!

This is what I just finished saying and sir, you worded it perfectly—-the two idiot nations will tear themselves apart while Russia stays clean and good with both sides.
Re: Niger Coup: Russia Opposes Military Action, Won’t Deploy Troops – Ambassador by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:41am On Aug 05, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
O pari. The coupists lule pii! They are now under the bus. ISIL is cancelling Mali and today killed a lot of Mali soldiers heading to Niger while Russia just told them diplomatically that they are not supporting the coupists. They have lost support of France, Nigeria, US and the nations that give them indirect access to the sea. Nigeria has switched off electricity, Ecowas has blocked their banking channels and no plane can fly over them from the South. Niger coupists are on OYO. Without firing one bullet, they just got humiliated.

Like I stated earlier, Nigeria can not fight a war with Niger, we are brothers but can we chase out the coupists? Yes we can. Russia will rather have Nigeria as an ally than Niger which is mostly dry land and the poorest of the poor nations on earth by HDI.
oya gear up & move to d warfront to help d army drive d coupists out naa!

all talk behind d keypad!
Re: Niger Coup: Russia Opposes Military Action, Won’t Deploy Troops – Ambassador by sslcrypt: 11:42am On Aug 05, 2023
Biodun556:

International politics is all about INTEREST, it goes beyond display of strength, emotions and morals.

Majority of African countries have strong ties with Russia. Once African Union and ECOWAS oppose the coups and decide to take serious steps, Russia has no option than to back off BECAUSE Russia has a lot more to gain from cooperation with African Union and ECOWAS than those military juntas in the four countries

The most reasonable thing I have heard. Africans are really a disaster unto herself, they are too emotional and don't reason. Russia have good trade partnership with Nigeria, so does china. The Wagner mutiny have weakend them significantly, Putin doesn't forgive betrayal. But because they are a necessary evil, they have been give another life line. But like I mentioned before, Russia diplomats won't pull their weigh behind Wagner when it comes to facilitating economic trade on minerals, oil and others they receive as concession. Wagner have only much survived till date because of the weight Russian diplomats pull on their behalf, now that cash flow will be greatly reduced because Putin have seen the danger of allowing such entity to run unchecked.
Africa is not of any economic significance, Russia main export which is gas have significantly plummeted because the rich folks aka EU/NATO, Japan and south Korea cut them off.

Crude is china and India is limited no matter how much they buy. Middle east don't need their oil because they call the shots. Turkey doesn't need their gas or oil because they get from Azerbaijan. Russia is isolated economically and such isolation is detrimental to their economy.

African nations are making a wrong bet and it will bite them at a point in time. Learn from the Arabs and Asian, they will never take sides but rather play both for maximum gain.

Ask lavaroz when he went to Asia, all the ASEAN stated that respect of sovereign state is law that must be upheld. It's only Africa you will see emotion superced logic and reasoning.

Now libya is getting economic deals from all parties Turkey, EU, USA, china and Russia. Once they get to back on their feet, that Sahel will be isolated. Hope landlocked mali, Niger and Burkina Faso have what it takes to revamp their economy because no economy ever survive without seaports.

1 Like

Re: Niger Coup: Russia Opposes Military Action, Won’t Deploy Troops – Ambassador by Sk5050: 11:42am On Aug 05, 2023
Unperturbedpota:
Premium times

Tinubu's newspaper

But still. Everyone should allow Niger handle its affairs. The people are happy that the military took over samething woul happen here in Nigeria if the militarh takes over people would be happy
Don't ever pray for military rule cos they are dictators most of the freedom and privileges you enjoy today will be taken away ones you say anything against the government you will be hunted down and imprisoned or even killed base on the level of offence. Ask more elderly people about their experience during military rule better still you can browse it.
Re: Niger Coup: Russia Opposes Military Action, Won’t Deploy Troops – Ambassador by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:46am On Aug 05, 2023
Favorisieren:

Your name is Abraham, behave like one. You can be my younger brother....as in my real "junior junior".

Do not insult me for my opinion. I can as well start insulting you, but I won't. Dearest bro, my opinion is my opinion. You can disagree and debate it with me but do not insult me.

First, I live in Europe for a decade, and I stayed most of my time in Moscow, so I know Russia very well. Listen to me, I was approached as a machinery to move weapons to Nigeria as far back as 2010 (won't give details here). The network is invisible (I can't even trace it again) and they hunt ordinary people who are smart to work for them. Also, crude and refined oil scammers approached me too to be their strategic brain in defrauding oil buyers. I reject all these bad businesses, and when I wanted to move into cocoa legally, they checked me that their network is from Cote D'Ivoire. After this check, I left Moscow finally and relocated to Nigeria. I do not want wahala with those people. Bad people are everywhere, and there are very good Russians who are still my friend.

Back to the main point. Let us compare a military rule vs a war.

1. Russia will not join. Also, the Wagner group will not too. Russia and Wagner are not on good terms like that again, and even if they are...they will only send weapons. How many weapons will they send when they are fighting in Ukraine?

2. Whether you like it or not, when there is a signal Wagner is supplying weapons, UK, US, and NATO will secretly send to Naija too. Why? They know Nigeria is weakening its strength in this Ukraine war. So, all this bla bla bla that Russia will kill us is false.

3. The whole of the Nigerian army is greater than all the rest of the West African army.

4. The only issue that you mentioned is Algeria, and Algeria has not said much. Only you guys are making it huge like the way you concluded Russia is going to back them. This is West Africa. Nigeria has a vector as the leader in West Africa. We have common law. Algeria is in North Africa. Do you get it?

You are all afraid that people will die. Yes, people will die, and this is why they are military. This war is not about Niger, but about defending Nigeria. If we do not go and send them packing, they will all come together and fund the military to hijack the government here too. Just imagine those boys becoming governors and leaders. It is going to be worse because they know nothing, and they will still take advice from these corrupt politicians. And since no one can check them, they will destroy everything just like how Babangida and Buhari did. Abacha is still ok because he was already in govt for many years before he took over.

Gowon and Buhari are the most ignorant among them. Just imagine Buhari at over 70 was dull. At 70, he had every resource and experience, but he was still dull. Not to talk of when he was just over 30 years in 1983 when he hijacked power. Do you know the kind of governors we had then? Governors who could not even speak good English. They knew nothing.

See, the war we fought to restore democracy came with sacrifice. MKO paid with his life. Many were assassinated. When we compare the pain of the years we faced, it is better to fight a war when Buhari took over. If we had fought a war, we would not have passed through such agony. I guess you are a kid, and you don't understand the infrastructure and opportunities in Nigeria in those days. Guy, the military destroyed everything.

General Babangida started corruption which is the monster we have not been able to conquer. Countries in Asia were set back by natural disasters, but they have gotten over it. But see what corruption has caused us. Better we paid with blood in 1983 than what we went through.

The military must not return to Nigeria; else, we are all dead. Boko Haram is very tiny compared to what we will face at the hands of the military. They can wake up and say...no one must travel out of Nigeria again. JAPA syndrome is over. Thats it. They can send boys to the street, and start flogging everyone. What will you do? Torment of many years with real backwardness.

Military rule is equal to communism. Take it or leave it...it is. It is worse than going to war.

The guy I’m quoting is a man that has studied and knows history and comprehends geo politics beyond popular opinion and propaganda. What he is saying is something that Nigerians collectively should listen to and understand because if not, they’ll live to regret it.
I’m going to bookmark this thread and come back to give this guy respect when his predictions come true.
Re: Niger Coup: Russia Opposes Military Action, Won’t Deploy Troops – Ambassador by foxman04: 11:53am On Aug 05, 2023
kingthreat:

My comment is too ambiguous for fools to comprehend.
mumu man ... you know nothing about war

ipob/boko haram are internal affairs
Nigeria is capable of smoking those sahel junkies(Mali Niger Guinea). Nigeria has fought more wars than the 3 combined, our military strength far outweigh those 3 combined.

you don't knw how these things word. you no wise at all
Re: Niger Coup: Russia Opposes Military Action, Won’t Deploy Troops – Ambassador by greall12(m): 11:53am On Aug 05, 2023
Do you know South West is very peace region in Nigeria.

quote author=APCnaPDP post=124889872]Tinubu must leave Niger republic alone. We don’t want war in Northern Nigeria. Northern Nigeria has suffered enough, we don’t want anymore crisis. Take your war to South West and fight it there. How stupid can people be for crying out loud. [/quote]
Re: Niger Coup: Russia Opposes Military Action, Won’t Deploy Troops – Ambassador by XAUBulls: 11:54am On Aug 05, 2023
Re: Niger Coup: Russia Opposes Military Action, Won’t Deploy Troops – Ambassador by XAUBulls: 11:55am On Aug 05, 2023
Biodun556:

International politics is all about INTEREST, it goes beyond display of strength, emotions and morals.

Majority of African countries have strong ties with Russia. Once African Union and ECOWAS oppose the coups and decide to take serious steps, Russia has no option than to back off BECAUSE Russia has a lot more to gain from cooperation with African Union and ECOWAS than those military juntas in the four countries
Indeed.
Re: Niger Coup: Russia Opposes Military Action, Won’t Deploy Troops – Ambassador by richeeyo(m): 11:57am On Aug 05, 2023
I was at the saloon yesterday, one foolish igbo man was telling his daughter over the phone that Niger, Mali and Russia wants to help Biafra,
I am yoruba but i speak a decent igbo
I was forced to tell the owner of the cut joint
We yorubas are too welcoming
Naso every said they know
Elders oo
And..........
Re: Niger Coup: Russia Opposes Military Action, Won’t Deploy Troops – Ambassador by XAUBulls: 11:57am On Aug 05, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
O pari. The coupists lule pii! They are now under the bus. ISIL is cancelling Mali and today killed a lot of Mali soldiers heading to Niger while Russia just told them diplomatically that they are not supporting the coupists. They have lost support of France, Nigeria, US and the nations that give them indirect access to the sea. Nigeria has switched off electricity, Ecowas has blocked their banking channels and no plane can fly over them from the South. Niger coupists are on OYO. Without firing one bullet, they just got humiliated.

Like I stated earlier, Nigeria can not fight a war with Niger, we are brothers but can we chase out the coupists? Yes we can. Russia will rather have Nigeria as an ally than Niger which is mostly dry land and the poorest of the poor nations on earth by HDI.
Well said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Coup: Russia Opposes Military Action, Won’t Deploy Troops – Ambassador by UKbased: 11:58am On Aug 05, 2023
Did you believe Russia will go to war against ECOWAS because of Niger?

Why na??
Re: Niger Coup: Russia Opposes Military Action, Won’t Deploy Troops – Ambassador by helicoptarr: 11:58am On Aug 05, 2023
Listen guys!
In International Relations, the right things are said where economic interests exist. However, this doesn't mean the state or non-state actor won't covertly do otherwise for other perhaps bigger and long-term interests.

Conclusion:
International relations isn't as clear and simple as the media present it to the masses.
Re: Niger Coup: Russia Opposes Military Action, Won’t Deploy Troops – Ambassador by BJanta: 12:00pm On Aug 05, 2023
Biodun556:

Can these goats understand this your intelligent post ‽
Re: Niger Coup: Russia Opposes Military Action, Won’t Deploy Troops – Ambassador by ReubenE(m): 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2023
GENES11S:

Russia has more uranium than Niger

Ukraine has more uranium than Niger

Nigeria has more uranium than Niger

So uranium is not an excuse

You know that is a lie but you still said it with a straight face.
While Uranium may not be the excuse, saying in a public forum that Nigeria has more uranium than Niger whether in deposit or production is a bareface lie
Re: Niger Coup: Russia Opposes Military Action, Won’t Deploy Troops – Ambassador by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:03pm On Aug 05, 2023
YouEssay:
The final idiots are the western rogues who will no longer have unfettered access to the resources of sovereign nations

From one colonial master to another.🤣 Everybody is looking for something and Russia is no exception. West Africa isn’t hurting the West—Western countries will just channel the aid that was cut off from Niger and send it to Ukraine.
The West should be the least of any Africans, especially Nigeriens, worries (if they’re smart). Nigeriens stormed the streets pledging allegiance and praising Russia without thinking. Russia will send weapons but they won’t send money—the country is cash strapped. Russia will also keep baiting West African countries with promises of grain shipments.
The West responded to Nigeriens accordingly by cutting off aid to Niger and Nigeria followed the lead by cutting their electricity supply. So if the West has cut off all aid, Nigeria cut off the electricity, and Russia isn’t sending money, how is the country going to operate?
Re: Niger Coup: Russia Opposes Military Action, Won’t Deploy Troops – Ambassador by TheSuperX(m): 12:05pm On Aug 05, 2023
Biodun556:

You are definitely right about this.
Re: Niger Coup: Russia Opposes Military Action, Won’t Deploy Troops – Ambassador by RighChannel: 12:08pm On Aug 05, 2023
Mr EBOLA Tinubu, pls don't believe this Ambassador, abeg no put Nigerians into another chaos we still dey struggling with the subsidy you removed without no plan b4 removing it
Re: Niger Coup: Russia Opposes Military Action, Won’t Deploy Troops – Ambassador by SuccessfulRichi: 12:12pm On Aug 05, 2023
God will punish China, Russia and USA for the destruction then the white have conspired against the black race. More especially Russia and China. The quest for our natural resources is all time high from these white witches and vampires and wizards
Re: Niger Coup: Russia Opposes Military Action, Won’t Deploy Troops – Ambassador by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

The guy I’m quoting is a man that has studied and knows history and comprehends geo politics beyond popular opinion and propaganda. What he is saying is something that Nigerians collectively should listen to and understand because if not, they’ll live to regret it.
I’m going to bookmark this thread and come back to give this guy respect when his predictions come true.

Lol. I left NL cos of the childish comments, but I had to just return because of this issue.

I pray the authority and many people listen to us more. And I will make sure I am not known. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Niger Coup: Russia Opposes Military Action, Won’t Deploy Troops – Ambassador by GENES11S: 12:18pm On Aug 05, 2023
ReubenE:

You know that is a lie but you still said it with a straight face.
While Uranium may not be the excuse, saying in a public forum that Nigeria has more uranium than Niger whether in deposit or production is a bareface lie

Correction.

I just Googled it: Niger has more uranium (311,100 tU) than Ukraine (185,400 tU).

For Nigeria, there is no direct comparison since we have not began exploring our uranium deposit.

Re: Niger Coup: Russia Opposes Military Action, Won’t Deploy Troops – Ambassador by Ikaeniyan0: 12:18pm On Aug 05, 2023
obyno82:

Bros fear God ooooo you can lie for Africa. How and when did Nigeria import refined crude from Russia? Make una take am easy with una lies. 4ell the moderator in your WhatsApp group that he should pipe down with the lies.
Nigeria is importing petrol from Russia. Go and verify
Re: Niger Coup: Russia Opposes Military Action, Won’t Deploy Troops – Ambassador by kingthreat(m): 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2023
foxman04:

mumu man ... you know nothing about war

ipob/boko haram are internal affairs
Nigeria is capable of smoking those sahel junkies(Mali Niger Guinea). Nigeria has fought more wars than the 3 combined, our military strength far outweigh those 3 combined.

you don't knw how these things word. you no wise at all

Lol bloodthirsty mofo.
Why isnt Russia smoking out Ukraine. You think it is easy to come to someone's territory and beat their national army? It is you who is a total olodo when it comes to war.
Sorry to burst your bubble but Nigeria will never invade Niger. The only thing that can happen is sanctions. Since war gives you a hard-on, start one within your family.
Re: Niger Coup: Russia Opposes Military Action, Won’t Deploy Troops – Ambassador by nisai: 12:25pm On Aug 05, 2023
What do you expect him to say?
Re: Niger Coup: Russia Opposes Military Action, Won’t Deploy Troops – Ambassador by foxman04: 12:27pm On Aug 05, 2023
kingthreat:

Lol bloodthirsty mofo.
Why isnt Russia smoking out Ukraine. You think it is easy to come to someone's territory and beat their national army? It is you who is a total olodo when it comes to war.
Sorry to burst your bubble but Nigeria will never invade Niger. The only thing that can happen is sanctions. Since war gives you a hard-on, start one within your family.

typical Nigerian coward .. whether you like it or not Nigeria will bombard Nigeria
Re: Niger Coup: Russia Opposes Military Action, Won’t Deploy Troops – Ambassador by ekerintee: 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2023
if people keep supporting coup plotters, dont be suprise all over africa will be taken over by coup plotters.When we have military in power,who will remove them when they dont perform.Then every coup ploter will running to russian for support.Is African not really cursed?

loosecanon50:

You make a lot of sense. Well, I reckon we'll just have to sit back and watch as events unfold.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video / Rwanda Genocide: A Survivor's Heart Rending Testimony (Pics) / Gambia Army Chief Says Troops Will Not Fight Intervention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.