Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,328 members, 7,811,966 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

When Is Fbnand Access Bank Certificate Ready - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / When Is Fbnand Access Bank Certificate Ready (1183 Views)

Access Bank To Deactivate ATM Cards Trapped In Other Banks' ATMs / Access Bank's MD In Office For Over 10 Years: Why? / Access Bank Goes Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is Fbnand Access Bank Certificate Ready by Prince22(m): 11:44pm On Sep 09, 2007
Fellow Marylanders,

Pals, someone to enlighten me on when and how to get certificates of the PO by FBI and access Bank

OR, when is it going to be ready?
Re: When Is Fbnand Access Bank Certificate Ready by Prince22(m): 10:43pm On Sep 10, 2007
Sorry 4 d mistake of using 'M' instead of 'N'
Fellow Nairalanders,

I need responses to the topic above, i had invested almost all my assets on it.

This is business matter, it make more meaning to me than any other things
Re: When Is Fbnand Access Bank Certificate Ready by Prince22(m): 10:44pm On Sep 10, 2007
Pls, FBN and Acess Bank.

Cheers
Re: When Is Fbnand Access Bank Certificate Ready by Prince22(m): 10:41pm On Sep 11, 2007
Someone to give an insight!!!!
Re: When Is Fbnand Access Bank Certificate Ready by freshmoney(m): 2:14pm On Oct 14, 2007
Your certificates will soon be in your Post Office Box. I too bought almost 150,000 units of FBN shares and I am expecting the certificates. I overheard the certificates have been released from the Registrar's office early last month, so be expectant of it.
Re: When Is Fbnand Access Bank Certificate Ready by tj4ever(m): 2:25pm On Oct 14, 2007
With the suspension of CBN verification, the certs shd be out quite quickly. But if you have the insude track at the registrars to the offers, you can get the stuff even b4 they get posted.

Are you guys game for Fidelity. I am thinking of going in heavy and would like to know if there are any booby traps lurking in the corners
Re: When Is Fbnand Access Bank Certificate Ready by pius4luv(m): 2:27pm On Oct 14, 2007
Good day,i just wanna know which offer is out for now.
Re: When Is Fbnand Access Bank Certificate Ready by freshmoney(m): 9:45am On Oct 19, 2007
Its lucrative kind of stock. Will veer into buying 1 mil worth of Fedility shares, that should be about 125,000 units. Guys go ahead, secure your future, dont be intimidated by the fact that the share future is hazy. Be a go-getta and get the money. You will get the offers at your local bank.

Freshmoney.
Re: When Is Fbnand Access Bank Certificate Ready by wanaj0: 10:02am On Oct 19, 2007
freshmoney:

Your certificates will soon be in your Post Office Box. I too bought almost 150,000 units of FBN shares and I am expecting the certificates. I overheard the certificates have been released from the Registrar's office early last month, so be expectant of it.

WRONG!!! Allotment yet to be done/cleared!!!! So you will still have to wait!!!
Re: When Is Fbnand Access Bank Certificate Ready by Prince22(m): 2:51pm On Oct 22, 2007
wanaj0, which type of allotment!! after how many months,
Please, if it is joke stop it.
Meanwhile, if u are true we just have to wait,
Thanks guy and let go on keeping ourselves informed.

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

How Do They Make Money Through Blogging? / Discover Exactly How To Make Money With Expired Domains / Do You Have This Agro Commodities For Sale?call Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.