Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Bbnaija All Stars: 'ceec Told Tobi She Was A Virgin' - Alex - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija All Stars: 'ceec Told Tobi She Was A Virgin' - Alex (216 Views)

BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / Ceec's Bestfriend, Etape Emmanuel, Who Died (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija All Stars: 'ceec Told Tobi She Was A Virgin' - Alex by Reposttrends: 7:33am On Aug 05, 2023
Big Brother Naija All Stars housemate Alexandra Asogwa, aka Alex has claimed her colleague, CeeC told Tobi that she was a virgin during their time on the "Double Wahala" season of the reality show in 2018.

She said Tobi was pissed by the information as the duo were in a middle of intimacy.

Alex stated this in a chat with Pere this Friday.

She said,

"CeeC told Tobi that she was a virgin and Tobi just lost it. I don't know the narrative she was trying to push. I don't know what they were.. And he got upset. He said, 'You dare not, you f*cking grabbed my d*ick and you come here saying that you are a virgin."

"Whenever CeeC and Tobi have an argument, they come to me. I was the only one who could talk to Tobi that he would listen to, so she [CeeC] had seen that I was on her side."

We recall that CeeC and Alex were always at loggerheads during the "Double Wahala" season of the Big Brother Naija reality show.

The duo renewed their rivalry in the ongoing all-star edition after trading words over the first wager task of the season.

Follow for more live updates: www.facebook.com/reposttrends

Re: Bbnaija All Stars: 'ceec Told Tobi She Was A Virgin' - Alex by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 05, 2023
Alex is a green mamba, the same Tobi she eventually had sex with and still forming bestie. Tobi told miracle how he had sex with her and miracle told Nina and Nina told ceecee. Cecee is better than Alex in all ways but yet quick to condemn her to everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija All Stars: 'ceec Told Tobi She Was A Virgin' - Alex by 1stola: 7:47am On Aug 05, 2023
Virgin kọ, vagaina ni
Re: Bbnaija All Stars: 'ceec Told Tobi She Was A Virgin' - Alex by finallybusy: 9:52am On Aug 05, 2023
Lol. Amuche. E go sweet me if two of them fight disqualify each other this season. It will be the perfect conclusion to their five year rivalry.

(1) (Reply)

Four Housemates Secure Finalist Spots In Bbnaija All Stars, Biggie Announces / Top 5 Richest Nollywood Actresses In 2023: Number 2 Would Shock You / Roadkill (2024 Action Movie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.