Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? (43026 Views)

Man Swims From His House To Friends Place In Jakande Estate, Lekki (Video) / Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada / Training Needed As An Economic Planning Person B4 Moving 2 Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? by Cruz889(m): 12:30am On Aug 09, 2023
Chummynoni:
I don’t really know anything . Someone just told me today . I will start the truck learning on Monday by God’s grace
Where is your current location pls
I know someone who is interested in learning truck driving but couldn't find a good place to register
Re: Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? by maziude: 12:32am On Aug 09, 2023
sukkot:
It’s easily doable but let me tell you how to run it. First of all I have gotten that Canada tourist visa before and they expect you to be out of their in 6 months. So do not be deceived but this is how to run it. Go to a backwood place like Winnipeg or Saskatchewan where the average salary is like 30 thousand canadian per year . Befriend a nice lady and offer her 30 thousand Canadian cash to marry you. I REPEAT DO NOT TRY TO GO CHEAP BECAUSE THE WOMAN WILL DISAPPEAR IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PROCESS. Make sure it’s 30000 cash you are offering. Give her 20000 cash on the spot to commit her after you have booked wedding appointment and tell her she get the rest 10k after you get approved . NEVER TRY TO PULL A FAST ONE OR YOU WILL BE DEPORTED IF SHE TURNS ON YOU. Make sure you give her the whole 30k Canadian. And hopefully you like her enough to keep as a wife. So yeah sell your house and find a Canadian chick before 6 months is over. Pay her 30k Canadian. That’s how you run it . No other way

Whoever is reading this quoted comment… Do not do this for your own sake.

Una go just open mouth and head wa and type trash on a public forum thinking visa officers are dunce and stupid. If only some of you know the extent of investigation they do when it comes to Spousal sponsorship for PR and factors that distinguishes genuine marriages from props.
They scan forums like this during their investigations and yes they are allowed to cite comments like this when they make their decisions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? by maziude: 12:35am On Aug 09, 2023
micellgevity:
A friend came to me yesterday, he wanted to sell his house to relocate to Canada. He is 42+ yrs. He is assured of a tourist visa that will cost him 1.8m excluding ticket.

He wants to know if it is worth it considering his age. Also he is afraid that if he sells his house in Ilorin (a new site) and the things go south what will happen.

Another thing he is assured is that his visa can be extended before expiration. He wants to know whether he can truly work with a tourist visa of 5 yrs and whether his visa can be extended.

Your inputs will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Show this link to your friend. An LMIA will be required.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/visit-to-work.html

2 Likes

Re: Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? by Valentineboy1: 12:38am On Aug 09, 2023
BigDawsNet:

Let me give you a simple advice...
Right now 🇨🇦 is doing well by giving couple of people visit visa dis days... nobody knows why dey @open dia border... anyway with a visit or tourist visa... You friends chances of getting a work authorization is like 3% out of 100... with is his current age.. the percentage is even low...

-He won't be able to do any work
-To even sweep ground for a resturant or wash plates... he will surely need a work card
- tell him to come with enough money so he won't get frustrated
- nobody will house him for long in canada unless his close family member are dere... so he should think abt that
- some other options to stay legal is to get married...
Finding a wife with ur Immigration status is like Finding a gold... who won marry visitor? He may be lucky sha
- aslyum is another option... tho wen the results comes out and he fail... na immediate removal straight .. if he succeed.. his consider a lucky man.. tho it's takes d grace of God because we ain't war tour country to consider for refugee...

Final advice.. let him use his house to borrow some money... den he ca travel for 3months and see how it is over dere... just selling of ur properties to migrate to Canada on visit visa no just make sense
Re: Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? by emmaodet: 12:42am On Aug 09, 2023
etrange:
Those that live in Canada never see money buy house, you want to sell the asset to move to Canada? On a tourist visa? What do people hear about these western countries that make them consider such options?

🤔🤔🤔
Re: Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:46am On Aug 09, 2023
I am been told u can get jobs with tourist visa.. in Canada and a couple i know over 40s just relocated to Canada with their children...

Are u then saying that they cant get jobs cos of their age... ??... or na the kan job person no fit mention ni

To me ooo e still better pass UK.... But selling house is not so good idea..
Re: Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? by myk2mic: 12:50am On Aug 09, 2023
dealhunter:
You are making a lot of sense sir, crossing into USA is last option on d table,I do follow open work permit thread as well,but if I cannot get open work permit,God forbid,I can never come back to Nigeria empty handed,I will rather cross to USA and seek asylum......I don't believe in what people are saying about USA asylum seekers,make I see it with my Koro Koro eyes gangan.....the same people that will discourage you not to come to USA as an illegal immigrant are refuses to come back to Nigeria despite the fact that they entered USA through Mexico or through visit Visa......a guy with a user's name :feel good stuff: leaks the secret of our people that used to discourage us not to enter d USA as an illegal immigrant recently by open a thread on how to cross from Brazil to Mexico,then from Mexico to USA,it was very interesting thread,the thread did not last 3 months before d travel mod close it, they said it's encouraging people to Japa,and the thread is opening people's eyes on d lies our abroad based brothers and sisters have been telling us....... A lot of people crossed 10 countries from Brazil to Mexico spent a lot of dollars just because they wanted to enter USA.... people with Schengen multiple Visas self they travel from Europe to Mexico just because they wanted to cross to use through land border....bro,if I secure Canada visit Visa,I will just look for jobs for like two or three, months,if work no show,naa to just use leg Waka enter USA jejely....wetin I won come 9ja come do again??!!!

Pls know this and know peace ,if u enter the USA illegally meaning there is not valid documentation of ur entry into the USA by land air or sea, u will remain an illegal immigrant all ur life because you would have no legal document with which to process ur papers either through marriage or asylum.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? by Trustmea: 12:59am On Aug 09, 2023
AllenSpencer:

They will never listen!

When you tell them, they will say you don’t wish them well. It’s always to just keep quiet.

God forgive my sins, I know someone who is a landlord in Nigeria and sold his house to relocate, he is presently changing diapers in an adult home now. Reality has hit him and he can no longer return to Nigeria. Dude is mentally stuck and frustrated. All those sweet stories and Facebook pictures deceived him!
Hahaha 🤣 changing diapers,
Re: Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? by pansophist(m): 1:12am On Aug 09, 2023
Don't ever trade certainty for uncertainty, that's my only advice for you.

Your house is certain. It belongs to you. Canadian visa and making it over there is uncertain. If you lose your house, chances are, you will regret it.

No agent can promise you a visa. They are not the government. Visa is not a right.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? by Chummynoni(m): 1:16am On Aug 09, 2023
Cruz889:

Where is your current location pls
I know someone who is interested in learning truck driving but couldn't find a good place to register
lagos. I have met with someone that wants to teach me. I went to where they repairs truck and I explained to a young guy that promise to call me when he wants to deliver sand. It’s not a learning institute
Re: Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? by Blazadenise(m): 2:06am On Aug 09, 2023
Tourist visa........ 😂 😂

1 Like

Re: Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? by tonididdy(m): 2:25am On Aug 09, 2023
Roniyke1234:

It's possible for a tourist visa. He will easily get it if he has visited another country before applying for Canada

You mentioned me, wsup

1 Like

Re: Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? by Chimakaobina4g: 2:40am On Aug 09, 2023
Hdhdb

Re: Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? by Luckybelt: 2:41am On Aug 09, 2023
they will scam him. let him use the money to get admission in canada. even one year certificate program will give him work permit and PR.

1 Like

Re: Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? by AllenSpencer: 3:18am On Aug 09, 2023
Skyview01:

Visiting is not relocation. Anyone with a visitors visa has no business talking about relocation.

The case I am referring too is not visiting. It was a tier 2 visa!
Re: Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? by Ikemba007: 3:22am On Aug 09, 2023
At 43? Dem dey share money there.

Meanwhile, is a tourist permitted to do all jobs.
Re: Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? by yusluvad(m): 3:35am On Aug 09, 2023
Risky
Re: Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? by Nobody: 3:57am On Aug 09, 2023
AllenSpencer:

The case I am referring too is not visiting. It was a tier 2 visa!

Sincere apologies. I was commenting on the topic .
Re: Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? by bezimo(m): 4:04am On Aug 09, 2023
micellgevity:
A friend came to me yesterday, he wanted to sell his house to relocate to Canada. He is 42+ yrs. He is assured of a tourist visa that will cost him 1.8m excluding ticket.

He wants to know if it is worth it considering his age. Also he is afraid that if he sells his house in Ilorin (a new site) and the things go south what will happen.

Another thing he is assured is that his visa can be extended before expiration. He wants to know whether he can truly work with a tourist visa of 5 yrs and whether his visa can be extended.

Thanks.

I am a Canadian citizen, I put to you that my government will never give you 5 yr visa..any agent that promises that your guy 5 yr visa is fraud and scam 1000000% . Dont het him go and be unfortunate oh and lose his money
That's how some folks where deceived and given fake visa the other day..That category of visa is only reserved for parents and grandparents of PR/Canadians.

Having said that, if he wants to relocate to Canada.
Either he comes through study route or marriage or he runs express entry or provincial nomination..there are other ways but that 5 yr visitor visa na comfirm scam.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? by bezimo(m): 4:07am On Aug 09, 2023
ednut1:
he is assured visa Because the agent owns the embassy abi. Scam scam scam

Abeg shout it oh, let that guy nor go and be unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? by Bizibi(m): 4:29am On Aug 09, 2023
BigDawsNet:

What you need to understand is that nobody is stopping you from sneaking into the US... but I can tell you... your chancing of getting the aslum in the US without any valid visa or entrying legally is 5%... you need to make research and you will see 100 of thousands of immigrants aldry in the US sneaking into Canada to seek Alsum... why is that? Because Canada aslum seeker have around 68% approval rate...

Oya compare 68% approval rate with 5% approval rate... which one sound promising?...

Den coming into Canada with Visit Visa... if you like search for job for 24hours/day... you cannot get hire because the canadain system isn't designed like the US where u can arrive today as a visitor and start wotk few days later... in canada... even to sweep resturant floor.. you hav to provide a valid work authorization...

Yes! You can apply for a work permit... but chances are low...

So if you wanna cross to the US... just zero your mind returning back to Nigeria... because like I said early.. if you like marry Rihanna.. dey will never issue you a greencard unless you return back home and your wife files for you! And that's 50/50... as u comot u may not step foot in dat country again....

My advice.. carry enough money when you going not to be stranded
all this stress won't make me to sell my properties to relocate.....

1 Like

Re: Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? by kinethic: 4:48am On Aug 09, 2023
micellgevity:

Thanks.

From experience you can not work with tourist visa. do not go and waste your money please. All that is promise promise from agents that do not even know jack. They will swindle your money and even when you get there , you would regret . I do not know why people sell their landed properties to travel . nobody does that and those that do it most of them regretted it.

1 Like

Re: Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? by kinethic: 4:55am On Aug 09, 2023
bankyret:

Please, I got my visit visa to Canada a week ago. This visa had been applied for since the Feb 28th, 2020 on conference but the visa did not come out until June 2023.

Now, I am planning to visit my friend in Canada on vacation but when I was filling out my form in the year 2020, I told them that I don't have anyone in Canada which was true, my friend went to Canada in November 2020

This is my question. Hope this will not hinder my entry into Canada. Because I think since 2020 my status might have changed.

Please I need your professional advice. To be honest and before God and man, I am not going to stay in Canada, I will never ...

Please, sir. Let me hear from you, sir

I mean the visit visa was based on conference

You should travel as a tourist but you must book a return ticket and make hotel reservation before going or else you will have a lot of questions at the immigration in Canada . This would make them believe you that you are not staying back. Also have enough knowledge of places you are going like touristic places.

Re: Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? by highchief1: 4:57am On Aug 09, 2023
ednut1:
lol ppl stl Dey get visa bro.Go Lagos and Abuja airport ppl Dey travel to Canada daily.It’s not a rocket science

1 Like

Re: Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? by deekseen(m): 5:38am On Aug 09, 2023
lidebe1:
I will make this short. I'm starting a new group where I will be giving full tutorial on two new Arbitrage method that has never been taught anywhere cos I researched them myself and tried both and they are working fine with good profit. So if u are interested in learning these methods, My what'sapp number is on my signature.
Please note that I'm not charging any money for teaching these methods. The complete tutorial is completely free of charge cos I'm already making money from it so I don't need to charge anyone from it
No victim for you here. Scammer.

1 Like

Re: Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? by sweetgala(m): 5:46am On Aug 09, 2023
diogo23:

What about visit visa? Can someone use it to work?

Please don't sell your house. Please try secure a proper visa for any country of your choice. If you can secure a visiting visa for Canada I'm certain a working visa can't be much more difficult.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? by MrsTwrite(f): 5:50am On Aug 09, 2023
Oga no sell your house o...
Re: Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? by AngelicBeing: 6:02am On Aug 09, 2023
bezimo:

I am a Canadian citizen, I put to you that my government will never give you 5 yr visa..any agent that promises that your guy 5 yr visa is fraud and scam 1000000% . Dont het him go and be unfortunate oh and lose his money
That's how some folks where deceived and given fake visa the other day..That category of visa is only reserved for parents and grandparents of PR/Canadians.

Having said that, if he wants to relocate to Canada.
Either he comes through study route or marriage or he runs express entry or provincial nomination..there are other ways but that 5 yr visitor visa na comfirm scam.
False, you are wrong,
Canada issues 5years tourist Visa and above depending on the validity or expiry date on your passport, they even issue 10years multiple tourist visa, click on this username on nairaland.com,>>> qtguru, he was issued 10years multiple tourist visa recently and he posted the visa in his diary yesterday on nairaland.com, go to diary section on nairaland.com and see lots of People in nairaland.com congratulating the username >>qtguru for His 10 years Canadian multiple tourist visa issued to him recently and he posted the visa in his diary, so, stop giving incorrect information on nairaland.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? by Regex: 6:04am On Aug 09, 2023
pansophist:
Don't ever trade certainty for uncertainty, that's my only advice for you.

Your house is certain. It belongs to you. Canadian visa and making it over there is uncertain. If you lose your house, chances are, you will regret it.

No agent can promise you a visa. They are not the government. Visa is not a right.

The way some people think eh. Just imagine going to Canada on tourist visa. Just imagine. You see these agents, there are devil in human skin. How can they lie to people like this?
Re: Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? by yommen: 6:19am On Aug 09, 2023
ednut1:

Your friend should be very careful. Scam too plenty o.
Re: Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? by maziude: 6:19am On Aug 09, 2023
highchief1:
lol ppl stl Dey get visa bro.Go Lagos and Abuja airport ppl Dey travel to Canada daily.It’s not a rocket science

All he is saying is anybody that guarantees to get you a visa is out to swindle you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

18 Die, 56 Injured In Lokoja-Abuja Road Early Morning Crash (Photos) / Lockdown: Uyo In Pictures / Pregnant Woman Dies In Accident On Abia State Highway. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.