Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,654 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Which Would You Advise Someone To Buy. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Would You Advise Someone To Buy. (400 Views)

Would You Advise Me To Buy An Iphone 6 In 2020? / Which Of These Phones Will You Advise Me To Go For / Tecno Spark 2 And Tecno Pouvoir 2, Which Would You Advise Me To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Would You Advise Someone To Buy. by Clinghton: 7:44am On Aug 05, 2023
Oppo, redmi, vivo.

Which of these products with 3gig ram would you advise someone to buy
Re: Which Would You Advise Someone To Buy. by wittywriter: 8:13am On Aug 05, 2023
Redmi 12 and Vivo up for grabs... delivery service inclusive.
BTW whatever you settle for make sure to put it into/unto for an income means via Online by self learning a DS or pay a mentor to master a legitimate online earning means even if it's just $50 monthly side income.

Wittyness
Re: Which Would You Advise Someone To Buy. by Adewale1603(m): 11:28am On Aug 05, 2023
Nokia or Samsung
Re: Which Would You Advise Someone To Buy. by Wanni25(f): 4:18pm On Aug 06, 2023
Tecno works better for me, so what works for you?
Re: Which Would You Advise Someone To Buy. by Kakadancefreak(f): 4:39pm On Aug 06, 2023
Go for Phantom v Fold!
You go thank me.
Re: Which Would You Advise Someone To Buy. by Idarachris84: 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2023
I don't know them o!
You should do better.
Re: Which Would You Advise Someone To Buy. by Fonjewel0(f): 4:59pm On Aug 06, 2023
I advise you to go for what you want!
Check people's reviews
Re: Which Would You Advise Someone To Buy. by Cheezzyy: 5:17pm On Aug 06, 2023
I haven’t experienced any of the above so I really can’t recommend. I can only recommend the one I’m currently using. Camon18
Re: Which Would You Advise Someone To Buy. by tafat: 3:28pm On Aug 07, 2023
Get a device that assures you of availability of spare parts like tecno, Infinix, Samsung etc, these ones get as dem dey be whenever the phone carry problem.
Re: Which Would You Advise Someone To Buy. by tafat: 3:28pm On Aug 07, 2023
Kakadancefreak:
Go for Phantom v Fold!
You go thank me.
phantom v fold? Did you ask op his or her budget at all?
Re: Which Would You Advise Someone To Buy. by skywalker240(m): 7:41am On Aug 08, 2023
Idarachris84:
I don't know them o!
You should do better.
If the op should do better, then it should be iPhones or Samsung

And not the rubbish you and your various marketing monikers want to deceive him with

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Advise Someone To Buy. by skywalker240(m): 7:46am On Aug 08, 2023
Clinghton:
Oppo, redmi, vivo.

Which of these products with 3gig ram would you advise someone to buy
The three are good devices and you can go for any of the three

And if you ever want to go for other brands, then consider Samsung, Nokia, pixel or even apple

On no occasion should you ever in this life go for anything that those people are telling you to buy

Anything that starts with T*cn* or phant*m

Avoid them, they're brazen marketers

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Note 30 Pro: 108MP Camera's Remarkable Imaging Capabilities / Strikermanager Discussion Zone / Clean White Bold5 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.