Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,047 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

HELP! Resolving Name Discrepancy In NYSC Registration - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / HELP! Resolving Name Discrepancy In NYSC Registration (565 Views)

Nasarawa Police Arrest Fake Corps Member In NYSC Camp / Female Corper Dresses Up Her Little Son In NYSC Outfit As She Passe Out (photos) / Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HELP! Resolving Name Discrepancy In NYSC Registration by femmix112(m): 8:28am On Aug 05, 2023
Hello everyone, I am facing an issue with NYSC (National Youth Service Corps), and I need to make an inquiry if anyone can help. The name my school sent to the NYSC portal is "Mustapha John," but the name on my O level and JAMB (Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board) certificates is "Mustapha John Olawale," so the "Olawale" part is omitted. I don't want to go and serve with two different names. I went to my school's student affairs department, and they told me there is no inclusion in NYSC. When I asked the NYSC officials, they said the school can solve it. I am feeling frustrated, and I would really appreciate anyone's help. Thank you.
Re: HELP! Resolving Name Discrepancy In NYSC Registration by Thatbeautyshop: 7:30am On Nov 17, 2023
How were you able to solve this?

I'm facing this exact issue right now. My middle name is missing from my nysc documents but it's there in all my other documents like my Jamb, Waec, statement of result and student ID card.

(1) (Reply)

EVERGLO TRANSPORT Limited... NYSC Direct Bus To Orientation Camp Ground... / NYSC Flags Off Health Scheme In Kwara / Taraba State November Alawee Unpaid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.