Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

What Business Can He Start With 5 Million Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can He Start With 5 Million Naira (638 Views)

What Business Can He Start With 500k? / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? / What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can He Start With 5 Million Naira by Pete1: 10:30am On Aug 05, 2023
A friend of mine just quit his N80k job in Lagos and relocation to Asaba Delta State. His uncle his given him N5m to start a business and repay the money in 2 years. The problem now is he is confused on what business he can venture into that can pay back the money in 2 years.

He is a family man with 2 kids and he is seriously in need of business ideas.
Re: What Business Can He Start With 5 Million Naira by Mozino007(m): 10:32am On Aug 05, 2023
Pete1:
A friend of mine just quit his N80k job in Lagos and relocation to Asaba Delta State. His uncle his given him N5m to start a business and repay the money in 2 years. The problem now is he is confused on what business he can venture into that can pay back the money in 2 years.

Mini bakery

1 Like

Re: What Business Can He Start With 5 Million Naira by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 05, 2023
Avoid anything that tie down capital... Just supply anything suppliable to companies that pay on time , do your due diligence...

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can He Start With 5 Million Naira by Tohsynetita1: 2:54pm On Aug 05, 2023
Pete1:

Go Farming, there is a crop he could play that in 3-9 months, he will refund all the money

1 Like

Re: What Business Can He Start With 5 Million Naira by Obierika(m): 3:50pm On Aug 05, 2023
Tohsynetita1:
Go Farming, there is a crop he could play that in 3-9 months, he will refund all the money

There is no such crop apart from maybe poppy plants and other plants used for making opium and other illicit drugs so stop trying to manipulate people so they will contact you

1 Like

Re: What Business Can He Start With 5 Million Naira by Tohsynetita1: 4:08pm On Aug 05, 2023
Obierika:

There is no such crop apart from poppy plant and other plants used for making opium and other illicit drugs so stop trying to manipulate people so they will contact you
stay there, you are inexperienced and it's the major problem of people. if you don't know something you, you ask. let's take pawpaw for example, 1 acre will occupy around 1000 plant of pawpaw. You rent 20 acres at 5k per acre per year, 100k, you buy seeds of around 500k and plant, you get manure and added it. everything around 800k. 20 acres times 1000 plant of pawpaw, that's 20,000 plants, a plant can give at least 10 big to 20 big fruits. 20,000 times 10 fruits, or let's say 20,000 times 5, that's 100,000 fruits. you can sell a fruit at 200 Naira, calculate that please. that's around 20million naira, I calculated only 5 pawpaw per plant o. there's high probability that the crop is more than that, it's always around 10 to 20 per plant, Don't forget, pawpaw grows in around 9 months. Most of you think we are here to collect your money. Some of you are enemies of ideas and progress. when I was about starting my watermelon farm and I posted it here. One fool said it can't work but it was this Sunday that my mile 12 buyer in Lagos called me that he didn't see me again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can He Start With 5 Million Naira by Tohsynetita1: 4:24pm On Aug 05, 2023
Obierika:

There is no such crop apart from maybe poppy plants and other plants used for making opium and other illicit drugs so stop trying to manipulate people so they will contact you

As ordinary tomatoes is, during tomatoes scarcity in Nigeria (Tomatoes Ebola) around April to June, who would believe that like 300 acres of tomatoes could amount to 2bn Naira. A 3 months crops o.
Re: What Business Can He Start With 5 Million Naira by Abolarin91(m): 11:46am On Aug 06, 2023
Hi, what crop is that?
Tohsynetita1:
Re: What Business Can He Start With 5 Million Naira by Tohsynetita1: 12:01pm On Aug 06, 2023
Abolarin91:
Hi, what crop is that?
several crops.
Re: What Business Can He Start With 5 Million Naira by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 06, 2023
Tohsynetita1:

stay there, you are inexperienced and it's the major problem of people. if you don't know something you, you ask. let's take pawpaw for example, 1 acre will occupy around 1000 plant of pawpaw. You rent 20 acres at 5k per acre per year, 100k, you buy seeds of around 500k and plant, you get manure and added it. everything around 800k. 20 acres times 1000 plant of pawpaw, that's 20,000 plants, a plant can give at least 10 big to 20 big fruits. 20,000 times 10 fruits, or let's say 20,000 times 5, that's 100,000 fruits. you can sell a fruit at 200 Naira, calculate that please. that's around 20million naira, I calculated only 5 pawpaw per plant o. there's high probability that the crop is more than that, it's always around 10 to 20 per plant, Don't forget, pawpaw grows in around 9 months. Most of you think we are here to collect your money. Some of you are enemies of ideas and progress. when I was about starting my watermelon farm and I posted it here. One fool said it can't work but it was this Sunday that my mile 12 buyer in Lagos called me that he didn't see me again.
Chai! See calculation!!
Chairman, business is not done on paper. If you have enough experience in business, you will not be typing these things ooo.
This same business model you dey talk about can result in the loss of the business capital within a couple of years ooo.
This talk about farming and Mile 12, we don run am well, well for many years. So, make you no mislead the man ooo. Money no easy to gather for Nigeria now ooo.
I talk my own.
Re: What Business Can He Start With 5 Million Naira by Dubetex96(m): 7:04pm On Aug 06, 2023
Mozino007:
Mini bakery

the money will be enough to set up a standard bakery self. Op bakery good my two cents
Re: What Business Can He Start With 5 Million Naira by Dubetex96(m): 7:05pm On Aug 06, 2023
jackcanfield:
Avoid anything that tie down capital... Just supply anything suppliable to companies that pay on time , do your due diligence...

supply commodity like what and what exactly
Re: What Business Can He Start With 5 Million Naira by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 06, 2023
Dubetex96:

supply commodity like what and what exactly
I can't tell him that because some business requires you to know the in and out of the business before venturing , they are commodities to breweries like sorghum, maize to some factories, chemicals to some factories even cables to some Telcos but like I say do your due diligence... Sometimes you need to be an apprentice if that would help you with a big Oga or Madam ... because every business has it's trade secrets.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can He Start With 5 Million Naira by Dubetex96(m): 7:22pm On Aug 06, 2023
jackcanfield:
I can't tell him that because some business requires you to know the in and out of the business before venturing , they are commodities to breweries like sorghum, maize to some factories, chemicals to some factories even cables to some Telcos but like I say do your due diligence... Sometimes you need to be an apprentice if that would help you with a big Oga or Madam ... because every business has it's trade secrets.

you sound right bro

1 Like

Re: What Business Can He Start With 5 Million Naira by Tohsynetita1: 8:04pm On Aug 06, 2023
FOJEM:

Chai! See calculation!!
Chairman, business is not done on paper. If you have enough experience in business, you will not be typing these things ooo.
This same business model you dey talk about can result in the loss of the business capital within a couple of years ooo.
This talk about farming and Mile 12, we don run am well, well for many years. So, make you no mislead the man ooo. Money no easy to gather for Nigeria now ooo.
I talk my own.
that's not a mislead, a business that fails and the one that succeed start from planning and calculation. Get that straight into your head. Either you will fail or gain, everything start from planning.
Re: What Business Can He Start With 5 Million Naira by Mozino007(m): 8:13pm On Aug 06, 2023
Dubetex96:

the money will be enough to set up a standard bakery self. Op bakery good my two cents
5m?,tell him to price oven first before quoting me😃

(1) (Reply)

Real And Genuine Investment Platform 50% Every 2 Weeks / Get 40% For Just 90days We Us / Realistic Investment Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.