Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,927 members, 7,866,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:08 PM

The Importance Of Social Media Presence For Career Professionals - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Importance Of Social Media Presence For Career Professionals (125 Views)

At 35-yr-old Looking For Career Advice / IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy / If You Are Not Ready For Career In Blockchain Industry, Don't Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of Social Media Presence For Career Professionals by Juditech: 11:17am On Aug 05, 2023
Read to the end 👇

Social media presence is an increasingly important part of career success for professionals in our world today.

It gives them an opportunity to showcase their work, expand their network, and establish themselves as thought leaders in their industry.

In addition, many employers now use social media as part of their recruitment process, meaning having an active, professional presence online can make a huge difference for job seekers.

By taking advantage of social media platforms, professionals can create a positive online reputation that will help them stand out in a crowded job market.

Are you a career person or professional and you are not on LinkedIn? Then you are missing out. I can be of assistant to you if you want. Between,

I'm Nonye Judith, a
✔Social Media Manager &
✔Professional Optimization Strategist.

Stay connected on Telegram as I will be educating more there 👉 alphatechmedia

I help individuals & businesses boost their online presence & brand visibility. Follow and stay connected for more insightful tips on building a strong online presence.

Want to skyrocket your online presence for success, visibility and engagement? Connect with me 📨 let's work together. #alphatechmedia

(1) (Reply)

Climbing The Corporate Ladder: 5 Strategies For Advancing In Your Organization / Learn How To Start A 6–7 Lucrative Business Online From The Comfort Of Ur Home / Secure Your Homes With CCTV Cameras

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.