Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB (2778 Views)

Tinubu : War: I Have Changed My Mind / We're Happy To Hear That You Want To Step Down For Us—Obi Campaign Replies Atiku / FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by orisa37: 5:25am On Aug 07, 2023
YOU ARE "ARINDIN".
IBB LOVES OBJ TILL DEATH DO US PART.
AND OBJ IS ODU-DU-IWA AND A NIGERIANIST.
Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by orisa37: 5:31am On Aug 07, 2023
OBJ MIGHT EVENTUALLY SOLVE THIS NIGER'S PROBLEM FOR TINUBU. OBJ KNOWS BUHARI AND TINUBU VERY WELL. SO IBB WON'T GO TO SLEEP IF OBJ GETS INVOLVED.
Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by fayomim: 7:03am On Aug 07, 2023
Karlman:
You just have to Respect the Igbo...
This is the only tribe in Nigeria that can start War... No other Tribe Dares....

Just look at the North, they are afraid to fight Niger, and look at the yorubas they have all gone silent the moment they realised that North would not fight against Niger. If the war was to be against Benin Republic would yhe yorubas have championed it the same way they did against Niger? The answer is no!
Now you all know how many countries the Igbos fought against during Biafran war and the Igbos then was just Two states!
Always Respect Igbos! Them no be your Papa Mate!

Igbos Una Too Much!

You are a baby and that is why you talk about war anyhow, when war starts, you won't even see your loved ones again, you won't even have the opportunity to make a call because all phone network will be dead, your balcony will be strange for you to stand.. you will regret ever been born.

I expect you to be proud of investment and knowledge but rather, your youthful age makes you so du*b

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by OAFMods: 8:43am On Aug 07, 2023
Person wey surrender no lose territory why your papa still de wail for freedom in 2023 then ?

Kalashnikov49:
All this rants...are meaningless and you know.

The basic question you should be asking is this...

Is there an EMIR in IGBOLAND even after the war??

But a Coup staged in Yorubaland 200years ago cant be reversed even in this day? ILORIN is gone and you lost ILORIN , during the time of BOWS and ARROWS. But you want to banter with people that fought a modern war without loosing territory?? You are a joker.
grin

1 Like

Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by Kalashnikov49: 9:19am On Aug 07, 2023
You are still a bloody joker. grin

OAFMods:
Person wey surrender no lose territory why your papa still de wail for freedom in 2023 then ?

1 Like

Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by T9ksy(m): 12:57pm On Aug 07, 2023
Physicist:
The particular quote you guys are mentioning about Yoruba in general and attributing the quote to IBB was about General Diya and General Adisa. The quote was not about the entire Yoruba tribe.

Thank you, o jare!

I have said this myriad times on this platform and elsewhere that ibb said was about Diya and rightly so as the latter had no command troops behind him. Surely, any attempt by diya to plan a coup would have been easily revealed but omo nna with his inherent propensity for falsehoods and mischief making decided to substitute "Diya" with "Yorubas".

Igbos and fallacious tales is like scorpions and stings. Inseparable!!
Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by Marineson(m): 1:27pm On Aug 07, 2023
A slave that can not revolt does not need pity

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos State Government And The Evil Tribal War. / President Tinubu, Invite Prof. Barth Nnaji To Be The Federal Minister Of Power. / Senator Ararume Is Pdp Imo Guber Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.