Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB (2769 Views)

Tinubu : War: I Have Changed My Mind / We're Happy To Hear That You Want To Step Down For Us—Obi Campaign Replies Atiku / FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by raskymonojendor: 12:59am On Aug 07, 2023
RuggedBiafran:
When you get your due reply now...same you will run and abandon the thread...

Are you ready for some action?? angry

You know I am on Wifi 6 💪 🤣

Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by RuggedBiafran: 1:03am On Aug 07, 2023
the man you celebrate murdered 28 ibibo leaders and buried them in a mass grave.

A YORUBA man that KILLED SS people...i hope you are taking NOTES..

See the link...

https://www.nairaland.com/4024724/how-benjamin-adekunle-murdered-28

ElSudani:

The black scorpion, the most feared human in the history of Iboland.
Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by ElSudani: 1:05am On Aug 07, 2023
RuggedBiafran:
the man you celebrate murdered 28 ibibo leaders and buried them in a mass grave.

A YORUBA man that KILLED SS people...i hope you are taking NOTES..

See the link...

https://www.nairaland.com/4024724/how-benjamin-adekunle-murdered-28

Did you say he was a Yoruba man? Why did Ibo Generals peed in their pants at the mention of his name?
I heard that back then if you say black scor before you can finish saying scorpion even Ojukwu would have run faster than Usain Bolt.

4 Likes

Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by RuggedBiafran: 1:06am On Aug 07, 2023
when i hit you now..you will be shouting for Mods... grin

ElSudani:

Did you say he was a Yoruba man? Why did Ibo Generals peed in their pants at the mention of his name?
Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by RuggedBiafran: 1:10am On Aug 07, 2023
Who are these Mizcreants first and foremost... grin grin...Dont Run OOO..

Thread wan catch fire now...

raskymonojendor:

You know I am on Wifi 6 💪 🤣

Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by raskymonojendor: 1:10am On Aug 07, 2023
Where is gerhards or whatever the fuk he calls himself. Come out and let's finish off those useless thread cheesy
Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by raskymonojendor: 1:11am On Aug 07, 2023
RuggedBiafran:
Who are these Mizcreants first and foremost... grin grin

A picture of ogedengbe during the Kiriji/Ekiti parapo war. During this war, your ancestors where still hoping from trees to trees grin

2 Likes

Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by Kalashnikov49: 1:21am On Aug 07, 2023
Nobody asked you questions, Mr. History teacher.

IGBO warriors were already using GUNS before the advent of the white man. Your ancestors were still wearing rags with useless "juju" that didnt prevent fulani invaders from snatching iLORIN from your useless ancestors.

raskymonojendor:

A picture of ogedengbe during the Kiriji/Ekiti parapo war. During this war, your ancestors where still hoping from trees to trees grin

Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by OAFMods: 1:27am On Aug 07, 2023
Same you Igbos that witnessed how your fathers n mothers were mercilessly flogged doing the Guber election preventing you from conducting a constitutional guaranteed right ?

If they call coward you Igbo father suppose de scream n shout sir yes sir repeatedly because without a doubt that is what you fathers are

Make we never even talk about the flogging that rampage the foolish head of your father during the Biafra war to the extent Gowon had to declare no victor no vanquish.

Why didn't your father continue the war ? Wu you like me to post picture of your tribesmen during the war ? Let's see if any Igbo then can be making the mouth you are making now.

BiafraAburi:

We all know what IBB said of you guys. The most cowardice people on earth. Without the British, USSR, Egypt, Sudan, and the rest of the Arab world, we would have conquered all you nigerians and SW would have been our slave port.

2 Likes

Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by Kalashnikov49: 1:29am On Aug 07, 2023
The Thunder cuunt don jakpa...

You cant stand a quarter of what your dysentery mindset spews on a regular...

Baselessly useless coward
grin grin grin grin grin

RuggedBiafran:
Who are these Mizcreants first and foremost... grin grin...Dont Run OOO..

Thread wan catch fire now...

Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by ElSudani: 1:35am On Aug 07, 2023
Kalashnikov49:

IGBO warriors were already using GUNS before the advent of the white man. Your ancestors were still wearing rags with useless "juju" that didnt prevent fulani invaders from snatching iLORIN from your useless ancestors.

I guess you couldn't read the print on the picture you posted that those people were hunters.
There was nothing like Ibo warriors because Ibos didn't fight any wars.
Village wrestling contests like in things fall apart doesn't qualify as wars.
Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by Kalashnikov49: 1:38am On Aug 07, 2023
All this rants...are meaningless and you know.

The basic question you should be asking is this...

Is there an EMIR in IGBOLAND even after the war??

But a Coup staged in Yorubaland 200years ago cant be reversed even in this day? ILORIN is gone and you lost ILORIN , during the time of BOWS and ARROWS. But you want to banter with people that fought a modern war without loosing territory?? You are a joker.
grin

OAFMods:
Same you Igbos that witnessed how your fathers n mothers were mercilessly flogged doing the Guber election preventing you from conducting a constitutional guaranteed right ?

If they call coward you Igbo father suppose de scream n shout sir yes sir repeatedly because without a doubt that is what you fathers are

Make we never even talk about the flogging that rampage the foolish head of your father during the Biafra war to the extent Gowon had to declare no victor no vanquish.

Why didn't your father continue the war ? Wu you like me to post picture of your tribesmen during the war ? Let's see if any Igbo then can be making the mouth you are making now.

Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by Kalashnikov49: 1:44am On Aug 07, 2023
Keep shut abeg.

As @RuggedBiafran said, when they hit you now...you will start running up and down looking for your saviours...

IGBOs withstood the colonialist for 30years+...your ancestors were already slaves grin

Fulani conquest even today cant penetrate IGBOland ..but kids with BOWS and Arrows snatched ILORIN and made you answerable to them till today.

Your useless Political class are already exposed to the same slavish generational foolishness and you want to banter with people, your masters fear?? Go ask questions and stop exposing the shallow thought process of an agbadorian supporter.

ElSudani:

I guess you couldn't read the print on the picture you posted that those people were hunters.
There was nothing like Ibo warriors because Ibos didn't fight any wars.
Village wrestling contests like in things fall apart doesn't qualify as wars.

Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by ElSudani: 1:51am On Aug 07, 2023
Kalashnikov49:
Keep shut abeg.

As @RuggedBiafran said, when they hit you now...you will start running up and down looking for your saviours...

IGBOs withstood the colonialist for 30years+...your ancestors were already slaves grin

Fulani conquest even today cant penetrate IGBOland ..but kids with BOWS and Arrows snatched ILORIN and made you answerable to them till today.

Your useless Political class are already exposed to the same slavish generational foolishness and you want to banter with people, your masters fear?? Go ask questions and stop exposing the shallow thought process of an agbadorian supporter.

Who was the most feared human in the history of Iboland?
Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by Kalashnikov49: 1:53am On Aug 07, 2023
The greatest warrior in Yorubaland..was killed by a teenager of Fulani stock.

In Igboland..virtually every able-bodied man is a warrior and you know it. That is Why fulani herdsmen, love the BUSHES of the SW and fear and dread the bushes of the SE.
grin

ElSudani:

Who was the most feared human in the history of Iboland?
Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by nobaga: 1:54am On Aug 07, 2023
Kala49,

Igbo withstood Ijaw that captured as slaves, Igbo withstood Bini that captured them as slaves and Igbo withstood Igala that still occupy Nssuka and part of Enough today.

Which war has Igbo ever won?

2 Likes

Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by spagettiluv: 1:56am On Aug 07, 2023
Adekunle says hi

2 Likes

Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by Kalashnikov49: 1:57am On Aug 07, 2023
So your elders tell you lies and you believe them? Must propaganda be the benchmark of SW pigs? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

nobaga:
Kala49,

Igbo withstood Ijaw that captured as slaves, Igbo withstood Bini that captured them as slaves and Igbo withstood Igala that still occupy Nssuka and part of Enough today.

Which war has Igbo ever won?
Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by Kalashnikov49: 2:02am On Aug 07, 2023
Same Adekunle died a miserable man.

That child that died , has brothers and sisters today, that have bought up your useless lands and made you tenants in your own land.

Is God not wonderful But the same people that took ILORIN and made you answer to the murderers of your useless ancestors are actually conditioning the useless LASG even in his own domain.

This slavish foolishness of Yoruba people is disturbingly pathetic..
grin grin

spagettiluv:
Adekunle says hi

Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by Bridget95(f): 2:06am On Aug 07, 2023
They North don't want war at their door step and possibly on their territory hence they scolded Tinubu never to go to war with Niger.

Seriously the west African sub region will be thrown into chaos and I honestly do not want that. Tinubu shouldn't go to war,war is never the answer.
Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by spagettiluv: 2:08am On Aug 07, 2023
Kalashnikov49:

[b]That child that died , has brothers and sisters today, that have bought up your useless lands and made you tenants in your own land.

Is God not wonderful But the same people that took ILORIN and made you answer to the murderers of your useless ancestors are actually conditioning the useless LASG even in his own domain.

This slavish foolishness of Yoruba people is disturbingly pathetic..[/b] grin grin

hehehe
You mean like this brother ? grin
Biafra radio has been telling your lies how you own landed properties in SW.
God punish the program anchor .

1 Like

Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by Kalashnikov49: 2:19am On Aug 07, 2023
Go to Lagos lands and registry Office and get the details and stop disgracing your worthless education. grin
OBASA casted the whole thing, by SHOUTING land in Lagos Nonsense and RONU. grin grin grin grin grin

You claim to own lands but you sell them and want to get them by propaganda abi??... grin grin grin grin grin grin

spagettiluv:
hehehe
God punish the program anchor

Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by raskymonojendor: 2:42am On Aug 07, 2023
Kalashnikov49:

Dem don knack your ruggedBiafrian monika ban
Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by raskymonojendor: 2:44am On Aug 07, 2023
Kalashnikov49:
The Thunder cuunt don jakpa...

You cant stand a quarter of what your dysentery mindset spews on a regular...

Baselessly useless coward
grin grin grin grin grin

You are now talking to yourself. your mental health is in danger 🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by raskymonojendor: 2:45am On Aug 07, 2023
spagettiluv:
hehehe
God punish the program anchor .
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The guy called christian below:

Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by raskymonojendor: 2:48am On Aug 07, 2023
Kalashnikov49:

That child that died , has brothers and sisters today, that have bought up your useless lands and made you tenants in your own land.

grin grin

Flat head. Brigadier General Adekunle died at the the age of 78. The same age ojuiku died. The life expectancy of a man in Nigeria is just over 50 years.

He died as a Biafrian war hero unlike the coward ojuiku that fled to ivory coast in the middle of the night dressed like a woman grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by raskymonojendor: 2:57am On Aug 07, 2023
Kalashnikov49:

grin grin

Atleast he is now bowing or sitting on the floor in front of the hausa like your elders below 🤣

Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by Physicist(m): 3:34am On Aug 07, 2023
The particular quote you guys are mentioning about Yoruba in general and attributing the quote to IBB was about General Diya and General Adisa. The quote was not about the entire Yoruba tribe.

Watch the YouTube video from time 36:00 to 39:00.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUKqVL9zUYA&ab_channel=OputaPanel

1 Like

Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by Kalashnikov49: 3:51am On Aug 07, 2023
spagettiluv..how far?? grin

raskymonojendor:

Dem don knack your ruggedBiafrian monika ban
Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by Kalashnikov49: 4:00am On Aug 07, 2023
Stale as iya ramotas weak gbegiri food.

These are traditional institutions ogbeni. The IGBO community went to met the host traditional ruler. grin grin grin grin grin

Sanwolu is a big ode.

We are talking of a freaking Governor standing before a constitutionally unrecognized stool in ya darling Lagos and being Loyal to an obvious arrogant Seriki Fulani in Lagos. Is that not shameless...

You are true slaves...spits

raskymonojendor:

Atleast he is now bowing or sitting on the floor in front of the hausa like your elders below 🤣

Re: IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THAT A......IS DRUMING BEAT OF WAR, I GO BACK TO SLEEP-IBB by Kalashnikov49: 4:19am On Aug 07, 2023
Ojukwu that Your NIGERIA buried with Total Honors and also 21 gun salutes ?

Ojukwu, whom serving senior officers carried his coffin?

Ojukwu, whom a serving President and other world leaders were at his burial?

Ojukwu, whose burial was celebrated worldwide and in major African countries??

Ojukwu, whose legacies still affect his lineage positively?

Ojukwu that has a National burial site?

Ojukwu that is honored by a whole tribe?

===========================================================================================================

Adekunle that died a wretched and poorly bastardized mizcreant?

Adekunle that poverty is killing his lineage

Who are his Children?

What State does he come from??

Who attended his burial??

===================================================================================================

You cant rubbish who is even greater than Awolowo the coward that drank RAT poison, after Gowon scammed him.

So dont punch above your weight class, agbado muncher. grin IGBOs are well grounded and coordinated than unruly rodents from the sadwasted region of fallen demons...spits
grin grin grin grin grin grin

raskymonojendor:

Flat head. Brigadier General Adekunle died at the the age of 78. The same age ojuiku died. The life expectancy of a man in Nigeria is just over 50 years.

He died as a Biafrian war hero unlike the coward ojuiku that fled to ivory coast in the middle of the night dressed like a woman grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Herdsmen Horror: Attack On Plateau Trending On X App(photos) / Terror Watch: Commissioner, Others Denied U.s. Visa ‘over "imam" As Surname'. / Eko Atlantic City, Lagos, Nigeria: A Dramatic New Picture From Space

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.