Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Nigeria Is No More The "Giant Of Africa". - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is No More The "Giant Of Africa". (367 Views)

Is Nigeria Still The Giant Of Africa? / We Don’t Know Who Constructed The Giant Broom - APC / This Is What Nigeria Looks Like To Me, As The Giant Of Africa. Just One Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is No More The "Giant Of Africa". by Modsarefools(f): 1:50pm On Aug 05, 2023
It will be so shameful if Nigeria accept this insolence from Niger and these small meager countries.. It's a big shame.

That's the effect of putting a Coward in power

Re: Nigeria Is No More The "Giant Of Africa". by thisisit: 2:21pm On Aug 05, 2023
Absolutely right!! We are now the Lilliputian of Africa. Not giant

From grace to grass.
From BAT to Ebola.
Another Ordinary West Africa country
Re: Nigeria Is No More The "Giant Of Africa". by Abifarin16: 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2023
When war starts and you start feeling the consequences, I hope you will maintain this your stance/opinion. Because Russian by now are asking if the war was worth it.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is No More The "Giant Of Africa". by Modsarefools(f): 9:20pm On Aug 05, 2023
Abifarin16:
When war starts and you start feeling the consequences, I hope you will maintain this your stance/opinion. Because Russian by now are asking if the war was worth it.
Story,
which Russia? Maybe you're high on weed again
Re: Nigeria Is No More The "Giant Of Africa". by Abifarin16: 10:39pm On Aug 05, 2023
Modsarefools:

Story,
which Russia? Maybe you're high on weed again
The earlier between Russia and Ukraine. The Russian must be tired of if by now. Do you know that you can actually disagree with me without being rude. If we were having a Face to Face conversation, you wouldnt get home in one piece. Thank God for SM
Re: Nigeria Is No More The "Giant Of Africa". by MXrep: 10:51pm On Aug 05, 2023
Abifarin16:
The earlier between Russia and Ukraine. The Russian must be tired of if by now. Do you know that you can actually disagree with me without being rude. If we were having a Face to Face conversation, you wouldnt get home in one piece. Thank God for SM
You are truly high on cheap substance as he said
Re: Nigeria Is No More The "Giant Of Africa". by Modsarefools(f): 11:04pm On Aug 05, 2023
Abifarin16:
angry undecided
Bastard! Why are you stupid and foolish at the same time?

Do you know my personality? I think you've got no f*cking senses left.

You go and thank ur God I didn't see ur useless face one and one, idiot
Re: Nigeria Is No More The "Giant Of Africa". by favor914: 12:31am On Aug 06, 2023
thisisit:
Absolutely right!! We are now the Lilliputian of Africa. Not giant

From grace to grass.
From BAT to Ebola.
Another Ordinary West Africa country
Lazy Almijiri, Go and better your life.
Re: Nigeria Is No More The "Giant Of Africa". by thisisit: 12:49am On Aug 06, 2023
favor914:
Lazy Almijiri, Go and better your life.

E pain you... E sweet me! grin
This situation shall be permanent.. Amen!

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Bosun Tweets That Angered The Senate / Men At Work: Uniting Wike, Oshiomhole, And Apakomiza For Public Service(photo) / Fan Reply Naria Marley After Asking These 10 Questions Over The Death Of Mohbad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.