Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Which Of These 3 Partial Illegitimate Thing You Will Suggest Government To Ban? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Which Of These 3 Partial Illegitimate Thing You Will Suggest Government To Ban? (712 Views)

Lagos Government To Prosecute Uzuokwu Solomon, False Emergency Caller / Lagos Government To Arrest Uniform Men In Commercial Motorcycle Operations / Success’ Viral Video: Delta Government To Sanction School Head And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These 3 Partial Illegitimate Thing You Will Suggest Government To Ban? by Chijeep(m): 2:01pm On Aug 05, 2023
1. Betting.
2. Prostitution.
3. Alcoholism.

Re: Which Of These 3 Partial Illegitimate Thing You Will Suggest Government To Ban? by talented321: 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2023
why do you want dss to ban other people's business?
Re: Which Of These 3 Partial Illegitimate Thing You Will Suggest Government To Ban? by BigBlackPreek(m): 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2023
betting is the worst of all

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 3 Partial Illegitimate Thing You Will Suggest Government To Ban? by b0rn2fuck(m): 3:18pm On Aug 05, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
betting is the worst of all
Dem force you? I dey bet daily but I get my limit. I dey Bleep person wife too and I dey drink my shayo once in a while
Re: Which Of These 3 Partial Illegitimate Thing You Will Suggest Government To Ban? by MrsTwrite(f): 3:19pm On Aug 05, 2023
Betting and prostitution should be replaced with good paying jobs.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 3 Partial Illegitimate Thing You Will Suggest Government To Ban? by BigBlackPreek(m): 3:30pm On Aug 05, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
Dem force you? I dey bet daily but I get my limit. I dey Bleep person wife too and I dey drink my shayo once in a while
egbon mi, I dey nack ashawo oo and drink but you see that betting, I no dey go there o

I stopped smoking weed, will be 32 next year April hence I avoided getting addicted to anything whatsoever
Re: Which Of These 3 Partial Illegitimate Thing You Will Suggest Government To Ban? by b0rn2fuck(m): 3:40pm On Aug 05, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
egbon mi, I dey nack ashawo oo and drink but you see that betting, I no dey go there o

I stopped smoking weed, will be 32 next year April hence I avoided getting addicted to anything whatsoever
betting ruins life, make Dem cancel the virtual soccer leave us with normal Saturday game, depression too full this life oo, after leaving baba ijebu side , my life change a little leaving me to just virtual and bet9ja

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 3 Partial Illegitimate Thing You Will Suggest Government To Ban? by UselessBuharist: 4:29pm On Aug 05, 2023
Betting

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 3 Partial Illegitimate Thing You Will Suggest Government To Ban? by slawomir: 4:33pm On Aug 05, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Them fit touch the rest but make them nor touch betting and alcohol

If not me and them go get problem

Na 300 naira I take collect 23k for betting yesterday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These 3 Partial Illegitimate Thing You Will Suggest Government To Ban? by Tizmamoney: 7:30pm On Aug 05, 2023
There is nothing partial illegitimate about all those.
Re: Which Of These 3 Partial Illegitimate Thing You Will Suggest Government To Ban? by Dexy4yah(m): 7:33pm On Aug 05, 2023
Betting...many dowells are back to trenches cuz of it.
Re: Which Of These 3 Partial Illegitimate Thing You Will Suggest Government To Ban? by Kurtis02(m): 8:08pm On Aug 05, 2023
Let them ban betting. That virtual soccer has ruined a good number of people..
Re: Which Of These 3 Partial Illegitimate Thing You Will Suggest Government To Ban? by Rmace: 9:20pm On Aug 05, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Them fit touch the rest but make them nor touch betting and alcohol

If not me and them go get problem

Na 300 naira I take collect 23k for betting yesterday

Dey drop tips for us please

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 3 Partial Illegitimate Thing You Will Suggest Government To Ban? by thesicilian: 9:47pm On Aug 05, 2023
Trying to ban any of them will just end up making them more interesting and expensive

(1) (Reply)

Nursing Mother Beaten To Death By Husband After Refusing To Leave / Yahoo Boys At A Juju Mans Place To Get Maga / Uche Okafor Dies In The Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.