Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,739 members, 7,851,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:04 PM

‘I Saw It As Divine Will Of Allah,’ Maryam Shetty Speaks On Withdrawal Of Minist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Saw It As Divine Will Of Allah,’ Maryam Shetty Speaks On Withdrawal Of Minist (98 Views)

Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) / Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty / Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Saw It As Divine Will Of Allah,’ Maryam Shetty Speaks On Withdrawal Of Minist by Azeemokoya: 2:54pm On Aug 05, 2023
Maryam Shetty, a member of the All Progressives Congress (APC) whose ministerial nomination was withdrawn by President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, says it was the divine will of Allah, who grants power as He wishes when He wishes.

In a statement via her Facebook page on Saturday about 24 hours after her replacement, Shetty said “The journey doesn’t end but believe it was a mere stepping stone and the best is yet to come.”

Shetty, from Kano State, was one of the nominees in the second ministerial list for confirmation but just before her screening before the red chamber on Friday, the President removed her name and replaced her with Mariya Mahmoud.

Shetty said the sheer joy and pride she felt being nominated were beyond words which validates her capabilities, a nod to vision, and a sign that Nigeria was ready to embrace a future where young women can hold positions of influence and power.

http://newsroundtheclock.com/i-saw-it-as-divine-will-of-allah-maryam-shetty-speaks-on-withdrawal-of-ministerial-nomination/

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Will Tinubu Sack 'Compensation' Ministers When They Mess Up? / Efcc / IYD 2023: President Tinubu Recommits To Creating Opportunities For Nigerian Yout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.