Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Is It True That Natural Hair Stops Growing As Soon As It's 5yrs Old? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Is It True That Natural Hair Stops Growing As Soon As It's 5yrs Old? (289 Views)

Court Stops Africa Beauty Queen International Pageant / In Need As Soon As Possible / Girl Body Shamed While Growing Up Shares Her Transformation Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That Natural Hair Stops Growing As Soon As It's 5yrs Old? by RevenuesBoost(f): 3:47pm On Aug 05, 2023
I had a hard time convincing someone that a person's hair never stops growing.

I've never applied relaxer from birth and I feel it's the best decision I have ever made.

My mum applied it from childhood and saw how harmful it was.
So she Successfully convinced us that relaxer will damage the hair you succeeded in growing for months or years.

It may look beautiful at first but...

Most people believe your hair won't look beautiful if you braid it without relaxing it, anyone who believes this needs to change his or her hair stylist.

I also believe that hair is hereditary

If you have it, you have it
If you don't have it, then don't stress.

The picture below is me styling my natural (virgin) hair.
My hair is 13yrs old already
Some say it will stop growing as soon as it's 5yrs but it's a lie.
You just have to take care of your hair, make sure it's well creamed before braiding or plaiting it to avoid breakage

Also, don't allow anyone to rough handle your hair.

4 Likes

Re: Is It True That Natural Hair Stops Growing As Soon As It's 5yrs Old? by Acekidc4(m): 3:58pm On Aug 05, 2023
The Person that Said that must be on Colos 🥱🥱

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Natural Hair Stops Growing As Soon As It's 5yrs Old? by mariovito(m): 4:05pm On Aug 05, 2023
Keep it up. It's beautiful, it's African, it's healthy, it's natural.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Natural Hair Stops Growing As Soon As It's 5yrs Old? by RevenuesBoost(f): 4:15pm On Aug 05, 2023
mariovito:
Keep it up. It's beautiful, it's African, it's healthy, it's natural.

Awww...🥰
Thank you
Re: Is It True That Natural Hair Stops Growing As Soon As It's 5yrs Old? by RevenuesBoost(f): 4:16pm On Aug 05, 2023
Acekidc4:
The Person that Said that must be on Colos 🥱🥱

😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Natural Hair Stops Growing As Soon As It's 5yrs Old? by RevenuesBoost(f): 7:24pm On Aug 05, 2023
Meanwhile;

I have got an update for those that are interested in utilizing the internet to earn Passive Income.

I'll be dropping it soon enough.
Re: Is It True That Natural Hair Stops Growing As Soon As It's 5yrs Old? by RevenuesBoost(f): 4:00am On Aug 11, 2023
Those posts you see with thousands or millions of likes on Facebook, you haven't liked or followed their pages but they pop up on your phone for you to view runs Facebook Ads.

Are you an upcoming comedian, musician, footballer, hairstylist, make-up artist, baker, car dealer, event planner, etc. hoping to grow your audience and make numerous sales?

Have you ever thought about seeing your products or services on everyone's phone that uses Facebook?
Then tell me how you wouldn't make good sales!

Many complain, I have tried running Facebook Ads myself, I paid with my Naira card but it isn't working.
Calm down and let us run it for you at a very affordable price.

Are you thinking of how you can get:
-YouTube views and subscribers,
-Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter and Pinterest followers, likes and comments on your social media pages?

Your search is over.
Let me be your social media booster.

I don't do robot, I give you real life followers.
Interested persons should send a WhatsApp message to the phone number below.
👇👇👇

(1) (Reply)

Global Coverage System Symbols / Fashion & Lifestyle Tour To India 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Full Time Highlights And Goals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.