Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti (31461 Views)

We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu / Nami: FIRS Under Fowler Virtually Collapsed, I Had To Rebuild From Scratch / Lagos Releases List Of Critical Roads For Construction After Rainy Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by worksmart(m): 8:33pm On Aug 05, 2023
Soludo's own is to galvant upandan collecting accolades but producing almost nothing angry
After 2 years it is rare to see any infrastructure he has built angry
christejames:
That's a bold statement...

Peter Mba and Soludo hope you are listening?

3 Likes

Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by mariahAngel(f): 8:34pm On Aug 05, 2023
Osariemen12:
I know a leader when I see one.

But that Judith Beres is a MILF shocked.

Se won fi se e ni? undecided
Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by Tomek09(m): 8:34pm On Aug 05, 2023
AllenSpencer:
When you elect an illiterate has a Governor !

You want to embark on solid construction work, and want to ignore weather.
Ewedu(green algae soup) and gbegiri eating miscreant. You are an illiterate and un-lettered brown roofian insulting someone better than ur entire ancestors.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by IamtheTruth1(m): 8:36pm On Aug 05, 2023
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/we-cant-use-rainy-season-as-excuse-not-to-rebuild-aba-otti/

Abia state suppose honor that Lady, the VC of Futo that refused to play along with their election manipulation. We need people like that who are incorruptible in Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by Tomek09(m): 8:36pm On Aug 05, 2023
worksmart:
Soludo's own is to galvant upandan collecting accolades but producing almost nothing angry
After 2 years it is rare to see any infrastructure he has built angry
Ur criticism is empty. Soludo is doing well in Anambra.
The ongoing Unizik Tempsite - Okpuno-Isuaniocha Rd is a big plus to his administration.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by tollyboy5(m): 8:38pm On Aug 05, 2023
horsepower102:
Ongoing road construction under rain in Aba
honestly speaking. It is now i know why some nairalander do say nigeria has poor maintenance culture. Its not about building roads only bu maintaining the built infrastructure. See the condition of road in some area in nigeria.
Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by Tomek09(m): 8:38pm On Aug 05, 2023
Georgejeez:
Hope he has obtained a signed and sealed Approval from Maxi Simon Finland before attempting to rebuild Aba ?
grin grin grin grin
Gibberish
Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by Nyanabo(m): 8:38pm On Aug 05, 2023
With the energy soludo came with I thought Anambra would change in the first year. Rather he was busy chasing political clout.

I hope otti doesn't follow same path.

2 Likes

Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by Tomek09(m): 8:38pm On Aug 05, 2023
tollyboy5:

honestly speaking. It is now i know why some nairalander do say nigeria has poor maintenance culture. Its not about building roads only bu maintaining the built infrastructure. See the condition of road in some area in nigeria.
Show us the one being constructed in Oshogbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by tollyboy5(m): 8:39pm On Aug 05, 2023
Adaisback:
Soludo, pls come and see your mate, Ebola, you too, all non performing governor's should gather here, I have something for you
Soludo is working!
Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by tollyboy5(m): 8:40pm On Aug 05, 2023
Tomek09:

Show us the one being constructed in Oshogbo.
Im not from oshogbo. im from Epe.
Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by WantsandMore: 8:40pm On Aug 05, 2023
Adaisback:
Soludo, pls come and see your mate, Ebola, you too, all non performing governor's should gather here, I have something for you
calm down, its too early to judge.
Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by tiswell(m): 8:42pm On Aug 05, 2023
Adaisback:
His excellency, Professor Charles Chukwuma Soludo (solution) is working.

Don't stay in ya cave in ogbomosho and type anyhow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by ndukwejoe(m): 8:43pm On Aug 05, 2023
Idiot
AllenSpencer:
When you elect an illiterate has as a Governor !

Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by Tomek09(m): 8:44pm On Aug 05, 2023
tollyboy5:

Im not from oshogbo. im from Epe.
Show us the one in E(k)pe ??
Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by Curious345: 8:45pm On Aug 05, 2023
Adaisback:
the thing dey over sweet me. Chai! God will bless this governor for me o. Now, Abia state can finally breath after so many years. Indeed, God is Wonderful
how much is a plot of land around that area ?
Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by owem19(m): 8:49pm On Aug 05, 2023
Supported
Theboss001:

The buffon should really hide his big empty coconut head in shame.
In his first tenure of being elected, he flagged of ph road, and after 8 years of his cursed stay ph road was still as he met it.
Okezie ikpeazu should be stoned to dèath

1 Like

Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 05, 2023
Talk is cheap.

get to work and show the result.
Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by owem19(m): 8:51pm On Aug 05, 2023
Dey play
CJStarz:
Orji Uzor Kalu constructed this same Cemetery road with two deep drainages on both sides. Otti is rehabilitating it because it has become dilapidated.
Okezie Ikpeazu constructed Osusu road which is a major link to the cemetery road. He constructed Osusu road down to Ama Ogbonnaya.
All of them tried in their respective capacities. It's not fair trying to portray your predecessors as having done nothing. Governance is a continuum.
Aba shall be great again.
Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by slowice(m): 8:53pm On Aug 05, 2023
AllenSpencer:
When you elect an illiterate has a Governor !

Mr itk rainy season only slowdown construction work, it doesn't stop it. I portharcourt, Julius berger did many work through rainy season.

1 Like

Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by Zimzy(m): 8:53pm On Aug 05, 2023
Small but the greatest of them all. Keep on the good works and the Lord will uphold you.
Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by tollyboy5(m): 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2023
Tomek09:

Show us the one in E(k)pe ??
I dont know what you want to compare lol. Dont make me laugh
https://www.travelwaka.com/epe-fish-market-the-biggest-fish-market-in-lagos/
Ijebu ode to Epe road.
You can as well google lekki-epe 6lane.

dede omo alare eweso

Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by Web2020: 8:57pm On Aug 05, 2023
Nigeria would be the world's number-one place if the will of the people were allowed to prevail. Inec and judiciary are the problems of this country.
Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by Ikpunnegi01: 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2023
This man is doing well already! Solid drainage system! Solid roads! So far, I will rate him 10/10 with what I had seen in terms of road..
Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by Ensa777(f): 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2023
Junny04:

Yet the literate cannot differentiate AS from HAS.

He has H factor which even unashamedly appears in his written words.
Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by fredpeter(m): 9:03pm On Aug 05, 2023
CJStarz:
Orji Uzor Kalu constructed this same Cemetery road with two deep drainages on both sides. Otti is rehabilitating it because it has become dilapidated.
Okezie Ikpeazu constructed Osusu road which is a major link to the cemetery road. He constructed Osusu road down to Ama Ogbonnaya.
All of them tried in their respective capacities. It's not fair trying to portray your predecessors as having done nothing. Governance is a continuum.
Don't say this in Aba
Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by SOCRATES669: 9:03pm On Aug 05, 2023
I hope he continues with these spirit because abia state has really suffered poor governance
Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by Ashez: 9:04pm On Aug 05, 2023
MXrep:

Even Uyo with all it's flyovers do not pay attention to inner streets like this. The interconnectivity of inner streets in Aba is second to none
Apiam way
Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by omooba969(m): 9:05pm On Aug 05, 2023
paramakina202:

Our governor is working and for the first time in 24 years our people are very happy. To God be the glory.

Can you imagine, you people kept quiet for 24yrs & y'all will be masturbating over Lagos affairs.

You left your leaking roof to complain of discomfort under your neighbour's roof.

Odiegwu! grin
Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by CJStarz: 9:08pm On Aug 05, 2023
What do you mean by that? Aba people know this. Not anything hidden.

fredpeter:

Don't say this in Aba
Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by omooba969(m): 9:08pm On Aug 05, 2023
CJStarz:

If you say this in Aba I don't think you would see the next hour.
Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by CJStarz: 9:09pm On Aug 05, 2023
Osim dey play. Point out the lie in what I typed.

owem19:
Dey play

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Sacks 21 Heads Of FCTA Agencies, Parastatals / Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Yobe By Military - Graphic Photos / Atiku’s Dramatic Emergence Causes Panic In Tinubu’s Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.