Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti (31432 Views)

We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu / Nami: FIRS Under Fowler Virtually Collapsed, I Had To Rebuild From Scratch / Lagos Releases List Of Critical Roads For Construction After Rainy Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by worksmart(m): 11:11pm On Aug 05, 2023
Please show photos
Also on-going projects are not what i am talking about. Where are the completed projects after 2 years?

Starting projects are easy, completing them are what matters.
majesticguy:

Which Soludo? don't even go there. It's pretty obvious you don't live in Anambra or Awka to be precise or you just want to spite the governor...

Soludo is currently doing great in Anambra state... Almost all the inner and street roads and villages in Awka are being worked on presently. What of the construction going on in Ekwulobia, Onitsha.

Let's not even talk about his human capital development focused on the youth of which my siblings are major beneficiaries to. The recently opened SID, the one youth 2 skill initiative, The 5000 jobs given to youths who are interested in teaching.

1 Like

Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by AleAirHub(m): 11:17pm On Aug 05, 2023
😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
Adaisback:
Soludo, pls come and see your mate, Ebola, you too, all non performing governor's should gather here, I have something for you
Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by omooba969(m): 11:25pm On Aug 05, 2023
paramakina202:

We never kept quiet for one day.It has been a long fight to liberate our state from inept corrupt leadership.

I hear you. grin
Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by worksmart(m): 11:25pm On Aug 05, 2023
Let's be fair, as useless as Ikpeazu was, he did at least build one flyover, a hospital and other minor completed and on-going projects and arguably outperformed his predecessor.
Alex Otti, however is in another league and showing us he is a talk and do governor who is keen for Abia to regain it's former glory.
I am confident he would succeed and make Abia smile again!
Hedonisco:
Where is that ugly-faced, kerosene-peddling, pot-bellied criminal that was governor before this Alex Otti?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by MadarasBlade(m): 11:29pm On Aug 05, 2023
majesticguy:

Which Soludo? don't even go there. It's pretty obvious you don't live in Anambra or Awka to be precise or you just want to spite the governor...

Soludo is currently doing great in Anambra state... Almost all the inner and street roads and villages in Awka are being worked on presently. What of the construction going on in Ekwulobia, Onitsha.

Let's not even talk about his human capital development focused on the youth of which my siblings are major beneficiaries to. The recently opened SID, the one youth 2 skill initiative, The 5000 jobs given to youths who are interested in teaching.

Soludo isn't doing anything, the flyover in ekwulobia has been going on for how long?

1 Like

Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by paramakina202: 11:50pm On Aug 05, 2023
omooba969:

I hear you. grin

You just heard the truth.
Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by okorogodwin4(m): 11:52pm On Aug 05, 2023
My Governor from Enugu has join IPOB so he will not rest
Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by Nigerfine3: 11:56pm On Aug 05, 2023
Tomek09:

Na Yoruba tongue. They have H factor as an issue.
Then let them write in Yoruba, my mum was illiterate, I learnt in school

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by MasterTeeUSA: 12:54am On Aug 06, 2023
Pouring concrete on miss even with the steel reinforcement is bad engineering. Concrete needs a stable base to prevent failure. In few years, the reinforced steel drainage will survive with the adjacent asphalt gone and road back to useless with loads. You excavate the mud, put stable base of inches based on load bearing and steel reinforced concrete…forces will push against badly done drainage system

Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/we-cant-use-rainy-season-as-excuse-not-to-rebuild-aba-otti/

1 Like

Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by Nosaghae(m): 1:01am On Aug 06, 2023
AllenSpencer:
When you elect an illiterate has a Governor !

You want to embark on solid construction work, and want to ignore weather.

I have been looking for ur type since.
Bad belle
Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by Sheriman(m): 1:50am On Aug 06, 2023
And some Governors have not done anything after spending 1 year in office.

1 Like

Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by Theboss001: 1:55am On Aug 06, 2023
pacesetting:
Aba probably earns more revenue to the govt than Umuahia, it's state capital.

That's #facts, not even a debate

1 Like

Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by otokx(m): 2:06am On Aug 06, 2023
Aba reminds me of the situation in Warri.
Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by OVB123: 3:06am On Aug 06, 2023
MXrep:

Even Uyo with all it's flyovers do not pay attention to inner streets like this. The interconnectivity of inner streets in Aba is second to none
When you talk about inner streets connectivity, you give it to aba, benin and kaduna city. There have the best roads connectivity.

2 Likes

Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by OVB123: 3:16am On Aug 06, 2023
Tomek09:

Empty flyovers with no impact while majority of Akwa Ibom youths are roaming about looking for menial jobs like househelp to do. Shame
You have said it all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by OVB123: 3:22am On Aug 06, 2023
tollyboy5:
Soludo is working!
After all most 2 years, soludo is not working at all.

2 Likes

Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by InvertedHammer: 4:27am On Aug 06, 2023
/
This is good news.

Abia State has been through a lot. May God deliver Abia residents through this man.

/
Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by Boa4u: 5:19am On Aug 06, 2023
Ana would rise again
Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by nony43(m): 5:27am On Aug 06, 2023
AllenSpencer:
When you elect an illiterate has a Governor !

You want to embark on solid construction work, and want to ignore weather.

That is the best time to build. I remember back then in Akpabio years as a Gov in Uyo some inner roads were built during the rainy season and those roads stand till this day.

1 Like

Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by colossus91(m): 5:42am On Aug 06, 2023
Workch:
I swear, I won't mind having her.

Oshey havertz
Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by RaptorX: 6:58am On Aug 06, 2023
Na Hungary dey finance the road ? Cause I am not understanding the presence of embassy officials.
Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by jayblaze001(m): 8:05am On Aug 06, 2023
Osariemen12:

You are a real niggar. Only real niggar knows soft tissue when he sees one. For this one, no artificial fluids from beginning to end. The woman go squirt.

In apostle Johnson Suleiman's voice ( you are a bad boy, you are a very bad boy) grin angry angry cheesy
Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by owem19(m): 8:31am On Aug 06, 2023
For your mind you dey make sense...kpele
CJStarz:
Osim dey play. Point out the lie in what I typed.

Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by Cooly100: 9:56am On Aug 06, 2023
This is the best governor for me, this term...

..and his people are really happy with him..

If this guy continues like this in the next 8 years...hahaha

I have no idea..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NucTgPSvDZA&t=28s
Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by Cooly100: 9:58am On Aug 06, 2023
....sweating and working governor...

...this is what governance is all about...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXqFr9qc68g
Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by Starships4u(m): 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2023
Osariemen12:
I know a leader when I see one.

But that Judith Beres is a MILF shocked.
Baddie like yhu...
Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by samuelson06(m): 12:13pm On Aug 06, 2023
MXrep:

Even Uyo with all it's flyovers do not pay attention to inner streets like this. The interconnectivity of inner streets in Aba is second to none

Uyo's inner streets are not that bad, at least they have many. What would you say about Calabar that don't have many, yet the few ones are very bad?
Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by Emmanuel909090: 1:31pm On Aug 06, 2023
OTTI is a MAN

okezie is a foolish, idiotic boy.
Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by Onuoha1234(m): 1:45pm On Aug 06, 2023
W hen;the righteous are in authority the people rejoice; but when! A wicked man rules the people groan-Proverbs 29-3…
Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by Goddyrichie(m): 2:10pm On Aug 06, 2023
MXrep:

una don start why comparing my state capital to ur Aba they is difference between town and city
Re: We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:43pm On Aug 06, 2023
MXrep:

Even inner street?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) / Benue Election Result: Atiku Reacts To Ortom’s Victory / Presidency Shops For New Inspector-General Of Police To Replace Ibrahim Idris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.