Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Nigeria Wins Afrowomen Basketball Championship 2023 - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Wins Afrowomen Basketball Championship 2023 (34482 Views)

Nigeria Wins Gold, Sets New Record At The World U-20 Athletcs Championship / Super Falcons Of Nigeria Wins 2018 AWCON After Defeating South Africa / Nigeria Wins World Martial Art Competition In Beirut, Lebanon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Wins Afrowomen Basketball Championship 2023 by 234daniel2010(m): 8:37pm On Aug 05, 2023
Oblongata:
Congratulations to us all!

And to those calling BAT agbado, Ebola, etc
May I remind you all that the position of President of Nigeria is sacrosanct?

We must respect that seat even though you don't like the person occupying the seat.

It is not for now, it is for the honor of that seat even for decades to come.

How Niger go dey follow us call our President 'Ebola'? What insult to the country!

The insult is on you people that voted him as your president
Re: Nigeria Wins Afrowomen Basketball Championship 2023 by thatigboman: 8:37pm On Aug 05, 2023
Yes o. Congrats ladies
Re: Nigeria Wins Afrowomen Basketball Championship 2023 by PPIA: 8:45pm On Aug 05, 2023
Goodlady:
Congratulations. It's obvious we are doing better than men.
Because men represent you people in sport? grin
Re: Nigeria Wins Afrowomen Basketball Championship 2023 by ofuonyebi: 8:50pm On Aug 05, 2023
Congrats to these Nigerian indomitable Champions of Africa!
You have have done Nigeria proud!
You a worthy ambassador of Africa!!

it is NOT easy to be a four (4) time AFRICAs CHAMPION ON A ROW!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Wins Afrowomen Basketball Championship 2023 by JetApartment: 8:52pm On Aug 05, 2023
Oblongata:

We must respect that seat even though you don't like the person occupying the seat.

How Niger go dey follow us call our President 'Ebola'? What insult to the country!

You insulted Jonathan and Buhari but don't want us to insult Tinubu, dey play...Tinubu is and will be the most insulted President of Nigeria.

Niger Republic even exported his Ebola insult to Nigerians. grin grin grin

Ebola Tinubu is his next name during election rerun...get used to it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Wins Afrowomen Basketball Championship 2023 by talented321: 8:57pm On Aug 05, 2023
lol''''
mymadam:
Na ur eye o. Biko, no mind me jare. Wetin I sabi self? tongue
Re: Nigeria Wins Afrowomen Basketball Championship 2023 by do4luv14(m): 9:03pm On Aug 05, 2023
spiSeyi:
This lady is in 50s and she is too sweet kiss can some of these 20th-century 9ja feminists look as sweet as her

Actually, She is Under 35yrs
Re: Nigeria Wins Afrowomen Basketball Championship 2023 by pek(m): 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2023
IconicR:
It's too much sex that causing the men to be very weak
Who do the men have sex with?
Re: Nigeria Wins Afrowomen Basketball Championship 2023 by Mindlog: 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2023
spiSeyi:
This lady is in 50s and she is too sweet kiss can some of these 20th-century 9ja feminists look as sweet as her

She is in her 30s.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Wins Afrowomen Basketball Championship 2023 by hrykanu231(m): 9:14pm On Aug 05, 2023
Oblongata:

EBola Tinubu
Re: Nigeria Wins Afrowomen Basketball Championship 2023 by otokx(m): 9:16pm On Aug 05, 2023
Congratulations Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Wins Afrowomen Basketball Championship 2023 by Okoroawusa: 9:16pm On Aug 05, 2023
HonNL:
D'Tigress Coach, Rena Wakama was hired in June this year.

She is Nigeria's first women basketball head Coach and the first woman coach to win the AfroWomen Basketball Championship.
Wait na their coach be that? Na coach fine like tomato Jos like this? Chai! This one go make sense o!
Re: Nigeria Wins Afrowomen Basketball Championship 2023 by saphiere(f): 9:24pm On Aug 05, 2023
HonNL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p00rFLZ44g4&
D'Tigress, the Nigeria's women basketball team has won the AfroBasket Women championship.

AfroBasket Women is the women's basketball continental championship of Africa, played biennially under the auspices of FIBA, the world governing body for basketball, and the African zone thereof.

Holding at the BK Arena in Rwanda, Nigeria defeated perennial rivals, Senegal to lift the trophy for a consecutive fourth time. Nigeria won the competition in 2017, 2019 and 2021.

The girls showed a strong start but succumbed to the Senegalese in the third quarter but bounced back in style to seal the memorable win, 84-74.
A sign that Niger will fair better if ruled by a woman.
Re: Nigeria Wins Afrowomen Basketball Championship 2023 by aremubabs: 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2023
People like to say Buhari had bad luck.

But D'Tigress won the AfroBasket Cup three consecutive times under Buhari.
Re: Nigeria Wins Afrowomen Basketball Championship 2023 by NairaLux(f): 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2023
More fotos

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Wins Afrowomen Basketball Championship 2023 by YhemmyBloom(m): 9:43pm On Aug 05, 2023
No be lie..your eyes see betterđź‘Ť
talented321:
Nigeria women never disappoint in sport''
I just love their passion for the game unlike the men who are very weak.
But that coach set' abi na my eye
Re: Nigeria Wins Afrowomen Basketball Championship 2023 by KENFERDYOORI(m): 9:49pm On Aug 05, 2023
Congrats girls
Re: Nigeria Wins Afrowomen Basketball Championship 2023 by LordTheus(m): 9:56pm On Aug 05, 2023
Big congrats to D'Tigresses.

Next stop: Nigeria vs England at the Round of 16 of the FIFA Women's World Cup.

Our 9ja ladies are taking over.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Wins Afrowomen Basketball Championship 2023 by Yankee101: 10:22pm On Aug 05, 2023
Some good news

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Wins Afrowomen Basketball Championship 2023 by just2endowed: 10:32pm On Aug 05, 2023
Addme:
If no be Buhari that time,these girls for shine for FiBA World Cup .

my brother....the sport minister and buhari were all clown from beginning of creation to the end of all clowns, God will punish both clowns for that hash childish and wicked decision. it was very painful i swear
Re: Nigeria Wins Afrowomen Basketball Championship 2023 by MICVOCT(m): 10:39pm On Aug 05, 2023
Goodlady:
Congratulations. It's obvious we are doing better than men.

Ṣa r'ọra gbo tábílí.

Only be guided with the table you're shaking!

✌️
Re: Nigeria Wins Afrowomen Basketball Championship 2023 by MICVOCT(m): 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2023
orohbiro:
Why not give women a chance to Rule this nation they are bringing pride to this nation from football to basketball

I just wish I know whom to discuss the situation at hand with, can't wait to do the needful.

Pride to the nation indeed.
Re: Nigeria Wins Afrowomen Basketball Championship 2023 by MICVOCT(m): 10:43pm On Aug 05, 2023
Gabbriell:

Nobody is stopping any woman from contesting.
But if you sit down and expect people to give it to you, u go wait tire.

Though the chances of winning is slim. How you will convince an average Muslim that a woman will lead them as the overall head is almost impossible.

You're digging deep bro, take it easy.
grin
Re: Nigeria Wins Afrowomen Basketball Championship 2023 by ckc(m): 10:46pm On Aug 05, 2023
quote author=Laple0541 post=124904626]Our ladies are doing well

No be only to gboks dem sabi, they are brilliant, athletic and beautiful. Kudos to all Nigerian ladies.

Tinubu’s era have started bringing fortunes already, more to Please shut up in God's name! This is their 4th consecutive win and Tinubu wasn't President in the last 3 wins. So again, SHUT the f...ck UP!]
Re: Nigeria Wins Afrowomen Basketball Championship 2023 by MICVOCT(m): 10:48pm On Aug 05, 2023
IconicR:
It's too much sex that causing the men to be very weak

<smiling sheepishly>
Same in the soulish realm.

Lord have mercy.

There's one table in front of me: but someone said sex is an exercise to be practice: and practice makes perfect, isn't it?

grin
Re: Nigeria Wins Afrowomen Basketball Championship 2023 by MICVOCT(m): 10:50pm On Aug 05, 2023
BoldBrainz:
The coach fine, mah no lie grin!

grin
Just do the needful!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Wins Afrowomen Basketball Championship 2023 by MICVOCT(m): 10:51pm On Aug 05, 2023
Abolodje:
Collect better money still collect better knacking again…soft life🤭

Aaah....smile....this is to big for my eyes to read o.....someone should not corrupt my mind o.
grin
Re: Nigeria Wins Afrowomen Basketball Championship 2023 by ckc(m): 10:51pm On Aug 05, 2023
Please shut up in God's name! This is their 4th consecutive win and Tinubu wasn't President in the last 3 wins. So again, SHUT the f...ck UP!quote author=Laple0541 post=124904626]Our ladies are doing well

No be only to gboks dem sabi, they are brilliant, athletic and beautiful. Kudos to all Nigerian ladies.

Tinubu’s era have started bringing fortunes already, more to come.[/quote]
Re: Nigeria Wins Afrowomen Basketball Championship 2023 by angelfallz(m): 10:53pm On Aug 05, 2023
Is she a Nigerian?
HonNL:
D'Tigress Coach, Rena Wakama was hired in June this year.

She is Nigeria's first women basketball head Coach and the first woman coach to win the AfroWomen Basketball Championship.
Re: Nigeria Wins Afrowomen Basketball Championship 2023 by MICVOCT(m): 10:58pm On Aug 05, 2023
pek:
Who do the men have sex with?

<hysterical laughter>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Super Eagles Arrive Uyo For Atheltico Madrid Match (Photos) / UCL Finals: Chelsea Practising Penalties After Man Utd’s Heartbreak - Tuchel / Anthony Joshua Becomes Glo Ambassador, Stars In Brand New Commercial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.