Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,872 members, 7,810,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Nigeria Wins Afrowomen Basketball Championship 2023 - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Wins Afrowomen Basketball Championship 2023 (34465 Views)

Nigeria Wins Gold, Sets New Record At The World U-20 Athletcs Championship / Super Falcons Of Nigeria Wins 2018 AWCON After Defeating South Africa / Nigeria Wins World Martial Art Competition In Beirut, Lebanon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Wins Afrowomen Basketball Championship 2023 by Princezibk: 11:06pm On Aug 05, 2023
Pls can someone post the highlights or full match as well 🙏
Re: Nigeria Wins Afrowomen Basketball Championship 2023 by JOemmy(m): 11:15pm On Aug 05, 2023
HonNL:
D'Tigress Coach, Rena Wakama was hired in June this year.

She is Nigeria's first women basketball head Coach and the first woman coach to win the AfroWomen Basketball Championship.

Wow she is very young
Re: Nigeria Wins Afrowomen Basketball Championship 2023 by Sniper101(m): 11:44pm On Aug 05, 2023
Nice one!

I love it when a woman is out there
Carving a niche for herself
...rather than being a leech

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Wins Afrowomen Basketball Championship 2023 by Laple0541(m): 11:53pm On Aug 05, 2023
[quote] Please shut up in God's name! This is their 4th consecutive win and Tinubu wasn't President in the last 3 wins. So again, SHUT the f...ck UP! [quote]

Mudus, but if they lost you would have opened your dirty mouth to shout Tinubu brought bad luck to them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Wins Afrowomen Basketball Championship 2023 by Goodlady(f): 12:41am On Aug 06, 2023
MICVOCT:

Ṣa r'ọra gbo tábílí.

Only be guided with the table you're shaking!

✌️
It's obvious. The table can break

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Wins Afrowomen Basketball Championship 2023 by Burgerlomo: 1:36am On Aug 06, 2023
😎 👍

Re: Nigeria Wins Afrowomen Basketball Championship 2023 by DodadaKoKigbe: 1:48am On Aug 06, 2023
When I tell people when it comes to afrobeat Davido >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wizkid and Burna combined, I know what I'm saying.

If you disagree, na one RECENT Wizkid and Burna songs that people will choose to sing at Nigerian or African functions?

Davido is the GOAT.
Re: Nigeria Wins Afrowomen Basketball Championship 2023 by DodadaKoKigbe: 1:52am On Aug 06, 2023
Tinubu seems to be one president who has good luck in sports. First, the Falcons qualified from the tournament's group of death. Now, the DTigress have won a championship. May Tinubu's reign continue to favor Nigerian sports. And may it continue to favor me and my family.
Re: Nigeria Wins Afrowomen Basketball Championship 2023 by DodadaKoKigbe: 1:54am On Aug 06, 2023
phemmie06:
Congratulations to them, one day Nigeria will sing congratulations chorus when we become free from tyrant dealers called leaders

Yes. When we get rid of criminals like peter obi.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Wins Afrowomen Basketball Championship 2023 by DodadaKoKigbe: 1:57am On Aug 06, 2023
SeeThisLoser:
peter Peter Obi will never be president of Nigeria

For once, I agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Wins Afrowomen Basketball Championship 2023 by DodadaKoKigbe: 1:58am On Aug 06, 2023
Shattuck:
while you are right, it is more important to teach the leaders and politicians also to have respect for institutions and the rule of law, if they have respect for the various offices and the nation they wouldn't cheat, rig, manipulate the order of things just for their selfish benefits.

Why didn't peter obi and his political father Atiku prove rigging at the tribunal?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Wins Afrowomen Basketball Championship 2023 by DodadaKoKigbe: 2:00am On Aug 06, 2023
israelmao:
At least let's have a moment of respite from series of defeats in sports witnessed in days of unlucky Buhari and let's have some trophies just before the retrieval and return of stolen mandate to Obi.

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Wins Afrowomen Basketball Championship 2023 by Hotwest: 2:44am On Aug 06, 2023
yinkus6750:
Women doing great in sports for the country
Hope the super falcons proceed to the quarter finals too.
grin
Unfortunately they won't pass through those British women. Dem sabi ball pass us
Re: Nigeria Wins Afrowomen Basketball Championship 2023 by Drsmartphilips: 4:42am On Aug 06, 2023
Laple0541:
Our ladies are doing well

No be only to gboks dem sabi, they are brilliant, athletic and beautiful. Kudos to all Nigerian ladies.

Tinubu’s era have started bringing fortunes already, more to come.
you must be a great ife the word gboks is a great ife lingo

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Wins Afrowomen Basketball Championship 2023 by TheSuperX(m): 5:03am On Aug 06, 2023
Congrats to them
Re: Nigeria Wins Afrowomen Basketball Championship 2023 by israelmao(m): 6:05am On Aug 06, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

The true insanity lives in and with those who think perverting and subverting justice is the right way to go.
Re: Nigeria Wins Afrowomen Basketball Championship 2023 by GEEBITE: 7:29am On Aug 06, 2023
She is actuallly 32 years old
spiSeyi:
This lady is in 50s and she is too sweet kiss can some of these 20th-century 9ja feminists look as sweet as her

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Wins Afrowomen Basketball Championship 2023 by Emco1: 7:33am On Aug 06, 2023
Oblongata:
Congratulations to us all!

And to those calling BAT agbado, Ebola, etc
May I remind you all that the position of President of Nigeria is sacrosanct?

We must respect that seat even though you don't like the person occupying the seat.

It is not for now, it is for the honor of that seat even for decades to come.

How Niger go dey follow us call our President 'Ebola'? What insult to the country!
I agree surported
Re: Nigeria Wins Afrowomen Basketball Championship 2023 by SeeThisLoser: 10:12am On Aug 06, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

For once, I agree with you.

Fraudster like your Agbado drug pushing president. You edited my original statement.
Re: Nigeria Wins Afrowomen Basketball Championship 2023 by MrBONE2(m): 10:20am On Aug 06, 2023
grin
Addme:
If no be Buhari that time,these girls for shine for FiBA World Cup .

Re: Nigeria Wins Afrowomen Basketball Championship 2023 by phemmie06(m): 12:52pm On Aug 06, 2023
I did not mention name, this kind of attitude won't unite this country

DodadaKoKigbe:

Yes. When we get rid of criminals like peter obi.
Re: Nigeria Wins Afrowomen Basketball Championship 2023 by DodadaKoKigbe: 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2023
SeeThisLoser:
I am a fraudster like Obi Pandora the drug pusher .Peter Obi stole Anambra's money and put it in his daughter's account.

We really dodged a bullet with Peter Obi.
Re: Nigeria Wins Afrowomen Basketball Championship 2023 by DodadaKoKigbe: 4:59pm On Aug 06, 2023
israelmao:

The true insanity lives in and with those who think perverting and subverting justice is the right way to go.

Re: Nigeria Wins Afrowomen Basketball Championship 2023 by MICVOCT(m): 6:28pm On Aug 06, 2023
Goodlady:

It's obvious. The table can break

<smile>
Me I sha no go buy another table..not in my budget this year....
Re: Nigeria Wins Afrowomen Basketball Championship 2023 by mechanics(m): 1:27pm On Aug 07, 2023
Congrats to the ladies, they are always winning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Messi Confirms PSG Transfer Is “A Possibility” As He Says Goodbye To Barcelona / Super Eagles Arrive Uyo For Atheltico Madrid Match (Photos) / Anthony Joshua Becomes Glo Ambassador, Stars In Brand New Commercial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.