Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,300 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Manutd Fans Please Gather Here Let Discuss Andre Onana - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manutd Fans Please Gather Here Let Discuss Andre Onana (680 Views)

Manchester United Confirm Andre Onana Signing From Inter Milan. / Andre Onana Banned For 1 Year Over Failed Drug Test. Ajax To Appeal At CAS / Andre Gomes Injured, Leg Breaks, Players Devastated (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manutd Fans Please Gather Here Let Discuss Andre Onana by orohbiro(f): 7:20pm On Aug 05, 2023
How can we chase out Degea and signed a Defender? Roberto song has been vindicated after all

Re: Manutd Fans Please Gather Here Let Discuss Andre Onana by Jeffrey22(m): 7:34pm On Aug 05, 2023
Don't judge him with that, we know that Onana is a very good goalie

He will get better

2 Likes

Re: Manutd Fans Please Gather Here Let Discuss Andre Onana by talented321: 7:41pm On Aug 05, 2023
Are you a man u fan or what? You are already taunting your own onana who have never played any match'' give the manchi time.
orohbiro:
How can we chase out Degea and signed a Defender? Roberto song has been vindicated after all

1 Like

Re: Manutd Fans Please Gather Here Let Discuss Andre Onana by money0001: 8:09pm On Aug 05, 2023
Degea did worse when he was at man utd

1 Like

Re: Manutd Fans Please Gather Here Let Discuss Andre Onana by orohbiro(f): 8:48pm On Aug 05, 2023
Jeffrey22:

He will get better
why are we so hypothetical in Africa if it was Maguire u will come and rain insults on him because he is an Africa u see no bad na wa

2 Likes

Re: Manutd Fans Please Gather Here Let Discuss Andre Onana by hatakekakashi: 9:02pm On Aug 05, 2023
orohbiro:
why are we so hypothetical in Africa if it was Maguire u will come and rain insults on him because he is an Africa u see no bad na wa
Wait, is it the same Onana that made 6 saves in a match that his team also won you're talking about? Guy conceded one goal and he has already become bad. As if he's the first keeper to concede a goal like that in football.

2 Likes

Re: Manutd Fans Please Gather Here Let Discuss Andre Onana by Broveens42(m): 9:27pm On Aug 05, 2023
Nawa

Re: Manutd Fans Please Gather Here Let Discuss Andre Onana by kitone: 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2023
Sometime I wonder how you people watch football , how is the goal his fault.is he the one that misplaced the pass that cause the goal.its obvious you didn't watch the match .blame dalot for stood pass
orohbiro:

1 Like

Re: Manutd Fans Please Gather Here Let Discuss Andre Onana by Broveens42(m): 9:42pm On Aug 05, 2023
Jeffrey22:

He will get better

You are the reason African and English players don't really go far in the game of football because of over hyping and oversabi..
For instance, a German goal keeper knows his primary responsibility is to have a spatial awareness in the 18 and anticipation. Saves are not technically your greatest assets when the shots on target ain't technically orchestrated. I can use a rookie to shine as a keeper if he continues shooting the ball straight to my hands. Same goes for other departments on the field. Africans get carried away, that's why Eduard Mendy, a fantastic goal keeper suddenly forgot his primary responsibility for leg work, because he heard modern goal keepers are supposed to dribble..lol. see where it landed him
Re: Manutd Fans Please Gather Here Let Discuss Andre Onana by oyatainer(m): 9:44pm On Aug 05, 2023
hatakekakashi:

Wait, is it the same Onana that made 6 saves in a match that his team also won you're talking about? Guy conceded one goal and he has already become bad. As if he's the first keeper to concede a goal like that in football.

That's exactly De Gea problem as well. Spoiling all his saves and efforts with a mistakes.

We shall see how Onana will win Golden gloves like three times like De Gea as time goes on. He is no doubt good at using leg but gambles a lot.

1 Like

Re: Manutd Fans Please Gather Here Let Discuss Andre Onana by EmiDior(m): 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2023
Them don finish this guy for facebook grin grin grin grin grin
Chelsea fans wicked aswear. grin grin They hate anything Man United progress.
Thank God say i be Luton Town fan.
Re: Manutd Fans Please Gather Here Let Discuss Andre Onana by EmiDior(m): 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2023

1 Like

Re: Manutd Fans Please Gather Here Let Discuss Andre Onana by orohbirodeysmel: 10:07pm On Aug 05, 2023
Onana never promised Man U clean sheet. What he promised was that he will reduce the number of goals Man U concedes per season...he assured that goals will come but it will never reach 7 goals in one match grin grin

The net was made for two things, to catch fish and to catch soccer balls...but here is the net catching Onana , grin shocked

Re: Manutd Fans Please Gather Here Let Discuss Andre Onana by orohbirodeysmel: 10:13pm On Aug 05, 2023
orohbiro:

It's Rigobet Song, you no know anything about football shocked

1 Like

Re: Manutd Fans Please Gather Here Let Discuss Andre Onana by orohbiro(f): 10:39pm On Aug 05, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:

It's Rigobet Song, you no know anything about football shocked
ur head no correct better change that moniker or me n u go get problem
Re: Manutd Fans Please Gather Here Let Discuss Andre Onana by orohbirodeysmel: 5:16am On Aug 06, 2023
orohbiro:
ur head no correct better change that moniker or me n u go get problem

My head no correct, okay I don hear...you way your head correct, wetin you don achieve with your correct head.

1 Like

Re: Manutd Fans Please Gather Here Let Discuss Andre Onana by SageWithSarcasm(m): 7:10am On Aug 06, 2023
orohbiro:
Ahan "it's too early to criticize na" lets wait till he makes another blunder that knocks out man utd out of a knockout cup abi final
Re: Manutd Fans Please Gather Here Let Discuss Andre Onana by SageWithSarcasm(m): 7:14am On Aug 06, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:
Onana never promised Man U clean sheet. What he promised was that he will reduce the number of goals Man U concedes per season...he assured that goals will come but it will never reach 7 goals in one match grin grin

The net was made for two things, to catch fish and to catch soccer balls...but here is the net catching Onana , grin shocked

And the ball too......talk of a net serving its primary functionS

Re: Manutd Fans Please Gather Here Let Discuss Andre Onana by debeginin(m): 12:42pm On Aug 06, 2023
Broveens42:

You are the reason African and English players don't really go far in the game of football because of over hyping and oversabi..
For instance, a German goal keeper knows his primary responsibility is to have a spatial awareness in the 18 and anticipation. Saves are not technically your greatest assets when the shots on target ain't technically orchestrated. I can use a rookie to shine as a keeper if he continues shooting the ball straight to my hands. Same goes for other departments on the field. Africans get carried away, that's why Eduard Mendy, a fantastic goal keeper suddenly forgot his primary responsibility for leg work, because he heard modern goal keepers are supposed to dribble..lol. see where it landed him
Which club do you play for?
Re: Manutd Fans Please Gather Here Let Discuss Andre Onana by Jojolin: 10:19pm On Aug 06, 2023
orohbiro:
Let us all think before we speak, Maguire made continuous mistakes while onana just made one so it will be unfair to judge onana on his first unless it becomes constant like that of Maguire
Re: Manutd Fans Please Gather Here Let Discuss Andre Onana by fourboys: 8:12am On Aug 07, 2023
Broveens42:

grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Still On Top Of Rankings / Follow Nations cup at http://themainbowl.com/ / Morocco 5, Namibia 1 N Namibia 5 Cards, Morocco 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.