Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,767 members, 7,844,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Lost but not found - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lost but not found (645 Views)

3 Lost But Found Akan Brothers In Akwa Ibom State / Lost But Found Nairalander Find Lost Brother After 7 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost but not found by illicit(m): 8:03pm On Aug 05, 2023
Yeah sure

When I was at Uni, I knew a guy at Tanke town, Akata Village via Awolowo street, near my house, he was a seamster, expatriate let's say. He sews Boubou for classy women because he is Senegalese.
He was very good in sewing caftans and embroideries. He has rich clients.
He didn't rent a house and doenst do girls. He usually drinks tea 24/7, he smokes some but it wasn't like he was addicted , he has fancy tea kettles all around, he works and lives in his shop.

He was my friend/acquintance. I met him through a Fulani/Yoruba guy, Hammed.

He speaks french, pidgin English, little English, little Yoruba. I can't remember his tribe but he usually talks about Senegal, Economics and Politics. I can't remember his real name now. Very nice guy. He would make Arabian tea for anybody that stops by...

One day we didn't find him at his shop anymore. The shop remained unlocked till I left school. This was about a year before I left school in 2018. Nobody ever heard from him again. His clients always come around till they stopped coming.

Nothing was heard of him again as far as I know.

I always think about what became of him.

All the materials in his shop remain intact, even his machines and materials.

shocked

I went back in 2021, yet no word of him. Someone else had occupied his shop. I don't know what they did with his things.

He was a very nice guy and honest as far as I know.

The police didn't find anything too.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lost but not found by Mophor: 8:05pm On Aug 05, 2023
Re: Lost but not found by jrusky(m): 8:12pm On Aug 05, 2023
Yes I know one missing person in the scheme of things now and is name is Buhari one man wey nearly tortured us as a nation into extinct if not for the grace of God. !

Do you find him or you wan go find him?

2 Likes

Re: Lost but not found by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 06, 2023
There was this relative of mine ever since I was born, no one knew his whereabouts... I only heard stories about him and his family tried looking for him, but couldn't find him.

It was only in 2016 that he decided to come home after many years of hiding only God knows where... He came with a woman and told his family that he was now ready to settle down and they eventually got married.. grin grin grin.. I met him for the first time in 2017 and I told him how I only heard stories about him growing up to a point that I started thinking that the stories were just fairytales, because it was like he never existed.

He said I should blame his name Motshabi, which means "the refugee"... He said his name is the reason why he's been gone for too long... grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lost but not found by ahnie: 6:14pm On Aug 06, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Samantha124:
There was this relative of mine ever since I was born, no one knew his whereabouts... I only heard stories about him and his family tried looking for him, but couldn't find him.

It was only in 2016 that he decided to come home after many years of hiding only God knows where... He came with a woman and told his family that he was now ready to settle down and they eventually got married.. grin grin grin.. I met him for the first time in 2017 and I told him how I only heard stories about him growing up to a point that I started thinking that the stories were just fairytales, because it was like he never existed.

He said I should blame his name Motshabi, which means "the refugee"... He said his name is the reason why he's been gone for too long... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lost but not found by BItt: 10:04pm On Aug 06, 2023
People disappear willing often times because they are unable to find their footing. Dejected and frustrated about life when there is no one to rely on.

Few days ago I lost my job and I wasn't prepared for that at all. I have been having the thoughts of just leaving everything behind and just go to a place where no one knows me

1 Like

Re: Lost but not found by Shinjawestern: 11:42pm On Aug 06, 2023
BItt:
People disappear willing often times because they are unable to find their footing. Dejected and frustrated about life when there is no one to rely on.

Few days ago I lost my job and I have been having the thoughts of just leaving everything behind and just go to a place where no one knows me

Sorry man

5 Likes

Re: Lost but not found by illicit(m): 11:38am On Aug 07, 2023
There was a woman that was staying on my old street when I was barely a teenager

She sells bread, a divorcee with about 3 kids staying with her.

One day, she told her neighbours that a man, probably her concubine had invited her to a party in a neighbouring state, she opted to keep her kids with a neighbour. She invited one other neighbor to go with her but that one declined because her husband will not allow it.

Long story short, this woman went for this party and never returned...

Till date.
Re: Lost but not found by Emmanuel30a: 4:55pm On Aug 07, 2023
BItt:

Few days ago I lost my job and I wasn't prepared for that at all. I have been having the thoughts of just leaving everything behind and just go to a place where no one knows me
Have you now concludes on your thoughts or have you concludes & includes your thoughts/concluded & includes on your thoughts...? Your thoughts included/includes what...? Don't be so crude... "you are doing well and..." You are probably as prude as crude dude, and as crude as the/a deludes rude dude...? You are such a rude dude or a rude good dude...? A real good dude...? Probably a crude & rude dude...?... "Alude" or interlude...? Did you wants to elude or hear the interlude...? You would like to elude the interlude..., with the interlude or elude without the interlude...? Haven't you been able to find or buy a crude dude "lude"/"crude lude dude"...,etc; where you can secludes...,or you want to secludes where there is/where there are no crude dude(s)...? So, tell me, how many crude and rude dude...are includes, preludes or precludes,etc; where you secludes..., and where you have concludes on going to secludes...or & where you have concludes to go and secludes...?... So, you can read your Bible or THE HOLY BIBLE ETC; from The Book of Jude and Revelation or Revelation(instead of watching nudes...?...), if you can't start from The Book of Genesis...?...
Re: Lost but not found by illicit(m): 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
Have you now concludes on your thoughts or have you concludes & includes your thoughts/concluded & includes on your thoughts...? Your thoughts included/includes what...? Don't be so crude... "you are doing well and..." You are probably as prude as crude dude, and as crude as the/a deludes rude dude...? You are such a rude dude or a rude good dude...? Probably a crude & rude dude...?... "Alude" or interlude...? Did you wants to elude or hear the interlude...? You would like to elude the interlude...,or elude without the interlude...? Haven't you been able to find or buy a crude dude "lude"/"crude lude dude"...,etc; where you can secludes...,or you want to secludes where there is/where there are no crude dude(s)...? So, tell me, how many crude and rude dude...are includes, preludes or precludes,etc; where you secludes..., and where you have concludes on going to secludes...or & where you have concludes to go and secludes...?...

lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Lost but not found by mariahAngel(f): 7:03pm On Aug 07, 2023
illicit:
There was a woman that was staying on my old street when I was barely a teenager

She sells bread, a divorcee with about 3 kids staying with her.

One day, she told her neighbours that a man, probably her concubine had invited her to a party in a neighbouring state, she opted to keep her kids with a neighbour. She invited one other neighbor to go with her but that one declined because her husband will not allow it.

Long story short, this woman went for this party and never returned...

Till date.

What became of her children? undecided
Re: Lost but not found by illicit(m): 7:12pm On Aug 07, 2023
mariahAngel:

What became of her children? undecided

Her former husband ( the children's father) came for them

It was a pathetic situation, the woman was popular and friendly
Re: Lost but not found by Emmanuel30a: 7:23pm On Aug 07, 2023
illicit:

lipsrsealed undecided
Okay...
Re: Lost but not found by Foodqueen(f): 9:38pm On Aug 08, 2023
I know of a woman that left without a trace till date.

It's been 4 yrs now.

At first people thought, she went for prayers cos report had it that some of her children's pics went missing with her.

1 Like

Re: Lost but not found by sholay2011(m): 9:46pm On Aug 08, 2023
Wow...depressing but necessary thread.

The stories here fah... shocked

2 Likes

Re: Lost but not found by gameova(m): 9:52pm On Aug 08, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
Have you now concludes on your thoughts or have you concludes & includes your thoughts/concluded & includes on your thoughts...? Your thoughts included/includes what...? Don't be so crude... "you are doing well and..." You are probably as prude as crude dude, and as crude as the/a deludes rude dude...? You are such a rude dude or a rude good dude...? A real good dude...? Probably a crude & rude dude...?... "Alude" or interlude...? Did you wants to elude or hear the interlude...? You would like to elude the interlude..., with the interlude or elude without the interlude...? Haven't you been able to find or buy a crude dude "lude"/"crude lude dude"...,etc; where you can secludes...,or you want to secludes where there is/where there are no crude dude(s)...? So, tell me, how many crude and rude dude...are includes, preludes or precludes,etc; where you secludes..., and where you have concludes on going to secludes...or & where you have concludes to go and secludes...?...
On colos grin grin keep it up grin grin na entering market remain grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lost but not found by illicit(m): 6:28pm On Aug 09, 2023
sholay2011:
Wow...depressing but necessary thread.

The stories here fah... shocked

There was a story my mum told me of a small boy that was kidnapped from their village, in the late 50s

He was never seen again, my mum said he was about two and very handsome

The younger wife of the father was suspected

Some people coming from the farm reportedly saw some strange men on the bush path carrying a strange load

(1) (Reply)

Re: My Brother Is Not Helping Me. He Prefers To Starve Me / Fairly Used Freezer For Sale SOLD / Which Gift Do You Give At Xmas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.