Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

A Warning To Nairaland Anti Spam Bots Operators - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Warning To Nairaland Anti Spam Bots Operators (173 Views)

Seun Has Disabled Tinubu Nuclear Weapon (spam Bots) / A Warning To The Ndi Igbo. From An Ikwerre Brother / In A War Contest Nigeria Can Systematically Defeat Israel. A Warning To KANU . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Warning To Nairaland Anti Spam Bots Operators by Stillkrug: 11:11pm On Aug 05, 2023
Imagine banning me for a thread another moniker created , seun you have to look into this because this is becoming stupid for me to be ban for a crime i don't commit this is not the first time i have be a victim of this for 9 times

3 Likes

Re: A Warning To Nairaland Anti Spam Bots Operators by ipobarecriminals: 11:35pm On Aug 05, 2023
sad
Re: A Warning To Nairaland Anti Spam Bots Operators by DevilishMan: 11:55pm On Aug 05, 2023
Stillkrug:
Imagine banning me for a thread another moniker created , seun you have to look into this because this is becoming stupid for me to be ban for a crime i don't commit this is not the first time i have be a victim of this for 9 times

One more time before it will be attended to.
Be patient.

2 Likes

Re: A Warning To Nairaland Anti Spam Bots Operators by favor914: 11:58pm On Aug 05, 2023
Stillkrug:
Who killed Roger Ramjet?
Re: A Warning To Nairaland Anti Spam Bots Operators by Stillkrug: 8:09am On Aug 06, 2023
favor914:
Who killed Roger Ramjet?
The answer is favor914
Re: A Warning To Nairaland Anti Spam Bots Operators by helinues: 8:12am On Aug 06, 2023
They called something bots and you wan dey fight am.

Hahaha, no be bots meets bots be that

grin

1 Like

Re: A Warning To Nairaland Anti Spam Bots Operators by AntiMarxist: 8:20am On Aug 06, 2023
Stillkrug:

Stop attaching dodgy links.

But there are some Okoro mods that abuse the spam bot and use it to hide uncomfortable posts that do not contravene NL rules.

I have been a victim of this too many times to mention.

After they use spam bot as an excuse to delete my post or topic , they will then go back searching for any post I made in the past and ban me for the most frivolous nonesense.

Only NL Okoro mods do this and I have been banned too many times using this tactics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Warning To Nairaland Anti Spam Bots Operators by Stillkrug: 8:23am On Aug 06, 2023
AntiMarxist:

Stop attaching dodgy links.

But there are some Okoro mods that abuse the spam bot and use it to hide uncomfortable posts that do not contravene NL rules.

I have been a victim of this too many times to mention.

After they use spam bot as an excuse to delete my post or topic , they will then go back searching for any post I made in the past and ban me for the most frivolous nonesense.

Only NL Okoro mods do this and I have been banned too many times using this tactics.
Ge lost kid I don't engage in tribal banter everytime spits

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Niger: Tinubu Need To Man-up / Gov Oyebanji Suspends Commissioner For Chieftaincy, Olaiya Atibioke / Tingo: Journalists Arrested Over Fake News, Blackmail Attempt On Group Execs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.