Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Advise To My Churchgoers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Advise To My Churchgoers (187 Views)

Covid 19 Receives Stern Warning From A Group Of Churchgoers (live Video) / What Was Wrong With Adeboye's Advise To His Son? / Rwanda Seventh-day Adventist Churchgoers Killed By Lightning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise To My Churchgoers by ikorodureporta: 2:40am On Aug 06, 2023
I don't want to mention any church now, but i wld like to advice some of them to always pray effectively....speak into the future of what you need . It works. Don't just rely on reciting and worshipping , also exercise authority with spoken words.
Re: Advise To My Churchgoers by SanctifiedSista(f): 5:14am On Aug 06, 2023
I advise church goers. Stop eating before going there. After service, eat pls

Also, pray for the service u are Abt to attend and let it be kingdom advancement based..like praying for better weather conditions, the pastor, everyone coming to not be distracted and logistics to be covered with blood of Jesus Christ so.microphone will not start acting up

1 Like

Re: Advise To My Churchgoers by Dtruthspeaker: 6:23am On Aug 06, 2023
ikorodureporta:
I don't want to mention any church now, but i wld like to advice some of them to always pray effectively....speak into the future of what you need . It works. Don't just rely on reciting and worshipping , also exercise authority with spoken words.

If you have not been given authority you in vain do you exercise it.

1 Like

Re: Advise To My Churchgoers by Dtruthspeaker: 6:30am On Aug 06, 2023
SanctifiedSista:
I advise church goers. Stop eating before going there. After service, eat pls

Also, pray for the service u are Abt to attend and let it be kingdom advancement based..like praying for better weather conditions, the pastor, everyone coming to not be distracted and logistics to be covered with blood of Jesus Christ so.microphone will not start acting up

The only advice to give churchgoers is that they should know that God knows them and hears their thoughts, so they should know not be surprised if they get nothing.
Re: Advise To My Churchgoers by helinues: 7:05am On Aug 06, 2023
Wetin dem dey do there.

Mtcheeeew
Re: Advise To My Churchgoers by ANIMABIDR: 9:40am On Aug 06, 2023
helinues:
Wetin dem dey do there.

Mtcheeeew

You go like find work tomorrow?
Re: Advise To My Churchgoers by SanctifiedSista(f): 12:33pm On Aug 06, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

The only advice to give churchgoers is that they should know that God knows them and hears their thoughts, so they should know not be surprised if they get nothing.
if they get nothing? So sad for you
Re: Advise To My Churchgoers by Dtruthspeaker: 1:10pm On Aug 06, 2023
SanctifiedSista:
if they get nothing? So sad for you

As sad for them as many of them have confessed before they became atheists.

(1) (Reply)

US Evangelicals Are Rejecting The Gospel Of Jesus / . / The Plain, Simple And Eternal Truth and Message..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.