Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport (52557 Views)

ECOWAS Delegation: How Abdulsalami, Sultan Were Humiliated By Niger Junta / Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport / Obasanjo, Abdulsalami, Sultan, Onaiyekan To Meet Tomorrow To Douse Tension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport by Stoplying: 1:44pm On Aug 06, 2023
Throwback:

My point is already clear.

You advocated that a military junta should be left alone as the will of the people.
So now you want t debate the clarity of your point instead of just rephrasing and actually trying to write unambiguous and unvague sentences explaining your point ?
I do not understand what you meant by this
Throwback:

Did we ask the international community to leave us alone with Abacha and his dictatorship?

Even little issues in a democratic Nigeria, we are already petitioning US, EU, UN, and FIFA.

Why are we devoid of truth?
I don't read minds and I have no idea what you are saying. Just say what you think and stop trying to be vague or "philosophic".
Re: Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport by frandal: 1:45pm On Aug 06, 2023
Throwback:

We do not have a military rule in Nigeria, so we have every responsibility to ensure that Niger also remain a democratic country that its constitution mandates.

Why do you reason with your partisan mentality?

You go explain, explain tire, no evidence. If you support this illegality done by eye-neck, you have no moral authority to speak against another illegality. It's simply a case of pot calling kettle black. Guy just face what is facing you, na person wey chop belleful dey fight war. Ire oooh.
Re: Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport by Throwback: 1:47pm On Aug 06, 2023
Stoplying:

1) Niger Republic is under controle of France through bezoum.
2) there is no and has never been any democracy in Niger Republic, France decides everything.
3) the guys freed themselves from slavery to France and you want to help to put them back in chains.

And the previous military regimes that have come up in Niger Republic did not also free them from slavery to France, but this particular one is the one to achieve it?

You are so gullible.

1 Like

Re: Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport by deyplay: 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:
The Niger messed up, they for allow them leave the airport...but host them inside nearby bush under mango tree grin grin

Next time they go learn to do things right in Nigeria. This see finish way the world don see us so, e go reach everybody.

Now for the first time ECOWAS Chairman was treated like Town Union Chiarman by stubborn Niger
Someone awaiting trial in the court cannot be accorded maximum respect.
Re: Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport by Throwback: 1:50pm On Aug 06, 2023
frandal:

You go explain, explain tire, no evidence. If you support this illegality done by eye-neck, you have no moral authority to speak against another illegality. It's simply a case of pot calling kettle black. Guy just face what is facing you, na person wey chop belleful dey fight war. Ire oooh.

What was the illegality done by INEC in declaring the candidate with the highest vote as winner after satisfying all the requirements?

You were expecting one of the losers that you supported to be declared winner because your own vote is superior to the other Nigerians that voted?

1 Like

Re: Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport by Stoplying: 1:50pm On Aug 06, 2023
Throwback:

And the previous military regimes that have come up in Niger Republic did not also free them from slavery to France, but this particular one is the one to achieve it?

You are so gullible.
So you mean the Niger Republic military leadrs' ban on extraction of uranium by france was actually a joke ? And the removal of french nationals is also a joke ? And the order to remove French troops and American troops from Niger Republic is also a joke ?

You have difficulties understanding what's going on before your eyes
Re: Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport by Throwback: 1:51pm On Aug 06, 2023
Stoplying:

So now you want t debate the clarity of your point instead of just rephrasing and actually trying to write unambiguous and unvague sentences explaining your point ?
I do not understand what you meant by this

I don't read minds and I have no idea what you are saying. Just say what you think and stop trying to be vague or "philosophic".

Please if you have comprehension issues with English, that is the job of your Primary school teacher.

1 Like

Re: Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport by Stoplying: 1:52pm On Aug 06, 2023
Throwback:

Please if you have comprehension issues with English, that is the job of your Primary school teacher.
My primary school teacher didn't teach us how to read minds, nor how to tolerate vague would be philosophers.

Social media allows dumb people like you to pretend to know what they are talking about, but you actually know nothing.
Re: Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport by Jones4190(m): 1:54pm On Aug 06, 2023
Sermwell:

So you also added the broad daylight rigging that happened in Rivers state? grin You guys are evil Abeg!
even if you take the whole votes tinubu get in river and add to obi, him obi will still omea distance third
Re: Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport by MeaslesMumpsRub: 1:57pm On Aug 06, 2023
prophetfire:
You don't know what is going on in your country. Deposits exist by the border and is not being accounted for.
It's true.
Please forgive my ignorance
Re: Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport by Mjshexy(f): 1:59pm On Aug 06, 2023
Mosba:

Maybe you are right but you can't expect Tinubu to continue to play diplomacy with those power hijacker touts. We will continue to sanction them until they learn to respect us so that the country you want Obi to rule will have respect.
I honestly don't have an issue with Tinubu as a person but i have big issue with the system that imposed him on Nigerians against their will and this same fraudulent system is the sole reason why smaller Countries like Niger & others can come out and publicly insult The office of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and Nigerians by extension. If we cannot rise up and do things honestly and justly, who then will respect us. Can you imagine the insult of locking a whole Gen Abdulsalami Abubakar and the Sultan who is the Country's Muslim leader in a room at the Airport and junior ranked officers attending to them, what insolence! This is what we have been reduced to because of these wicked shameless leaders
Re: Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport by Amumaigwe: 2:00pm On Aug 06, 2023
Throwback:

Mumu!

It is Adaobi the boy-girl that would have been regarded?

What pains me is that democracy has been thwarted in Niger, but what gladden me is that shameless losers like you have shown you do not care about democracy anywhere but only wanted power.

So you think what you have in your country is democracy? Well the coupists in Niger don't think so. They see Tinubu as one of which explains why they are ridiculing him even as ECOWAS Chairman.
Re: Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport by Boldtrust(m): 2:02pm On Aug 06, 2023
gerrardomendes:

You live in a country ruled by a criminal Yoruba man just because an Igbo man is not seen as being good enough to be president. What do you have to say about that. What's the difference between Coup d'etat and Ballot d'etat. Tinubu has taught Africans that power is not served a la carte.

"Tribal hatred" creates fertile grounds for elections rigging. Here you are spreading the same hatred. This is our country! Some wretched desert boys will not be allowed to humiliate this country. Too many people could not even see beyond this tribal thing. My God, this is shameful!
Re: Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport by victorv12(m): 2:04pm On Aug 06, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
We need war . peace is not an option

You're crazy!
Re: Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport by BiggerM: 2:04pm On Aug 06, 2023
Amumaigwe:

So you think what you have in your country is democracy? Well the coupists in Niger don't think so. They see Tinubu as one of which explains why they are ridiculing him even as ECOWAS Chairman.

No be lie
Enemy of progress place a ban on me for one week cos I'm trying to sell my land rather than begging online 😞
Anyways 2 plots of land is available for sale at Ara in ilorin adjacent to kwara poly, ilorin east. It has a survey plan,land deeds and also has occupied buildings around it. Selling to raise money for investment rather than doing online begging. Price 1.5m but slightly negotiable. Please interested buyers should quote me or call for more details.

Re: Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport by akezn: 2:04pm On Aug 06, 2023
You swear with your life that Tinubu won freely and fairly.

Jones4190:
can you swear with you life that tinubu stole obi mandates?
Re: Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport by Auspiman(m): 2:13pm On Aug 06, 2023
Which one is better, a Democracy with all the rude impunity that a military regime is known for or a Military regime known for what it is, but shows more concern for the yearnings of the citizenry .
What then would be the value of salt when it has lost its taste?
Re: Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport by XAUBulls: 2:13pm On Aug 06, 2023
Re: Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport by Jones4190(m): 2:16pm On Aug 06, 2023
akezn:
You swear with your life that Tinubu won freely and fairly.

you see your useless life?
Re: Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport by pharmaking: 2:23pm On Aug 06, 2023
Peter Obi will never be president here.

Yoruba Tinubu will rule your fathers for 8 years father which power goes back to the north.
Re: Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport by StoneLucifer: 2:25pm On Aug 06, 2023
KGBKremlin:

You will continue crying till Shiloh come cos an Igbo man won't rule Nigeria.

Yes even if Igbo man does not rule Nigeria, may u, ur family and entire unborn generation continue to be treated like animals in ur own country and may hardship never cease to flow in ur entire life and ur generation. AMEN a million times. ..
Re: Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport by GreyLaw(m): 2:30pm On Aug 06, 2023
7lives:

Seriously?.
I support military intervention with my full chest.
Smoke those bastards out, period.
People's right of choice is sacrosanct.

Nigeria cannot fight Niger. Don't deceive yourself. Common Boko Haram and soldiers are dying left right and center. Can you fight a coalition of Niger, Burkina Faso and Mali? How exactly do you want to do it? Maybe Chad will also join and Chad has a far superior air power to Nigeria.

Una go just sit down for house de talk nonsense. Have you bothered to find out the economic and military repercussion of going to a real war between nations? If you move our soldiers to Niger who will fight Boko Haram, Herdsmen, Kidnappers, etc?
Re: Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport by GreyLaw(m): 2:31pm On Aug 06, 2023
pharmaking:
Peter Obi will never be president here.

Yoruba Tinubu will rule your fathers for 8 years father which power goes back to the north.

You are too small to decide. Your vote doesn't even count when such decisions are made. Stay in your home and keep making decisions that are bigger than your existence.
Re: Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport by Sermwell(m): 2:35pm On Aug 06, 2023
KGBKremlin:

What do you where have you visited apart from Lagos and south south.
See this dull Ebola rat!! So I must visit a place to know what's happening there? grin
Re: Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport by walefresh3(m): 2:42pm On Aug 06, 2023
tishbite42:

Go and check how many Igbos that own properties in this Lekki seaport and Eko Atlantic, you'll shed tears
The Igbos will remain your biggest nightmares
Stop the lies... Them take lies swear for una from that place ? Which properties una get... Who want give u c of o ?

We Don stop to dey issue c of o to non indigins since when..

Naa we still get our land .... U no get anything...

Go home and Developed your dilapidated kingdom... Ozuo...
Re: Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport by gerrardomendes(m): 2:49pm On Aug 06, 2023
imam07:
u are just possess with this ibo presidency. Go out to d street and announce Tinubu is not d president if they born your father well.

I am not Igbo. Thanks
Re: Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport by bdon12: 2:52pm On Aug 06, 2023
Stoplying:

He's not the leader of Muslims, there is no such thing.
If u say so sir,bt m still angry sha becos hes a core muslim figure in naija.So i support invasion.An insult to Tinubu calling him ebola is an insult to me.only we obidients hav right to insult tinubu.Hes our druggie,no one else is allowed to insult him outside naija esp ordinary Niger
Re: Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport by MatrixCircle: 2:55pm On Aug 06, 2023
Nigeria is a mockery in the face of international community especially with the damaging reports of our election by EU observers, AU observer and other civil society organizations.
The world saw how our Presidential election was rigged.
grin grin grin They know the character of the person we elected.
How do we talk about democracy to other countries.
Re: Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport by InvertedHammer: 2:57pm On Aug 06, 2023
/
When Sultan and Abdulsalam chose to become errand boys for an illegitimate President, small boys go insult them na. What did they expect? Other countries are not Nigeria where nonsense is tolerated easily.

/
Re: Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport by Omodua(m): 3:00pm On Aug 06, 2023
KGBKremlin:

You will continue crying till Shiloh come cos an Igbo man won't rule Nigeria.
An Igbo man won't rule Nigeria and you expect equity in Niger republic? The world is watching Nigeria. And her respect is eroding by the day.

You don't expect Igbo to rule Nigeria and you expect equity in the system? You don't have moral right to controvert the coup in Niger republic because you are morally unjust within Nigerian federalism - enthroning a Ballot coup President!
Re: Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport by Bigpat: 3:00pm On Aug 06, 2023
This thing should be between ECOWAS and Niger but the composition of delegates is faulty, it should consist of at least one respected person each from the Member States. So they made it look like it's a Nigerian thing.
Unlike some that has shown support for the coup, some ECOWAS members who seems to be against the coup might actually be in support too, besides some western powers we might later know to be supporting them. Some people might be somewhere beating the drum for them. These could be the reasons the delegates were not welcomed and disrespected on their arrival.
The common man, Niger people are happy for the change.
Caution, Nigeria should not carry this matter put for head

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy / Ahmed Lawan Stranded As INEC Certifies Bashir Machina Winner Of Yobe North / Ariwoola Disguises On Wheelchair For London Secret Meeting With Tinubu - Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.