Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,516 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport (52639 Views)

ECOWAS Delegation: How Abdulsalami, Sultan Were Humiliated By Niger Junta / Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport / Obasanjo, Abdulsalami, Sultan, Onaiyekan To Meet Tomorrow To Douse Tension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport by Omodua(m): 3:06pm On Aug 06, 2023
Pwettylinda:

Is democracy not a government that is welcome and accepted by the people

The Nigeriens are Happy with the military and that's their democracy so let them be.

Nigerians are not happy with your self imposed president and that's a coup on Nigerians

So na Thiefnubuu them supposed arrested and jail
Spot on!
Re: Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport by Omodua(m): 3:11pm On Aug 06, 2023
Modsarefools:
Nigeria is in shame now, even small African countries takes us for granted, giant of Africa my foot
Could you interpret the French words on the protesting billboards?

It's interesting Tinubu is ridiculed in the protest billboards with hate filled screenshot pictures.

Abeg,let's hands off on the Niger wahala and face our multidimensional problems at home.
Re: Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:11pm On Aug 06, 2023
willibounce1:

Oga it's simple as ABC. YOU GIVE HATE, YOU GET HATE BACK IN DOUBLE. you cannot insult people and still tell them how to respond to your insults. If you believe you have the right to vote for adaobi, others too have every right to vote for Tinubu or Atiku. It is absolute madness to want people to vote by force for your candidate and insult them for not voting for your choice. See all the hate and evil you wish the country because adaobi did not win. And you keep playing victim. Campaign is over indeed and you guys should move on and go prepare for another election.

You sef, how do you know I support Obi? I have cautioned you severally you are still not taking correction, were did you see me wishing hatred for this country? Hope you know all angles of this country have their flaws, we tend to blow it out of proportion.

You keep on with your baseless accusations of me being a member of so so and so organisation or party. You keep concluding wrongly about my ethnicity.

Incase you don't know I am all for good governance, equity, fairness and justice a level playing field for all.

I am waiting for you to show me any post where I insult your candidate esp his health.

It will do you alot of good in commenting sensibly when defending your Boss here. Honestly I finding it hard to find maturity in your comment.

You keep referring to campaign activities and utterances that are past tense. Now you are actually being vindictive.

Your other Problem too is your tendency to generalize. every angle of this country have their good and bad sides. This your behaviour leads to stereotypes and prejudices. People like you meet people offline and for the first time automatically develop hatred towards them when you hear that they are from certain parts of the country or political party. It is dangerous.

Elites that wine and dine together don't reason this way.
Re: Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2023
gerrardomendes:

You are fighting for a minority Arab in Niger to remain president yet you live in a country ruled by a criminal Yoruba man just because a "minority" Igbo man is not seen as being good enough to be president. What do you have to say about that. What's the difference between Coup d'etat and Ballot d'etat. Tinubu has taught Africans that power is not served a la carte.

Thank u jare!!!!
Re: Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport by walefresh3(m): 3:28pm On Aug 06, 2023
nedekid:

Why not speak about yourself instead of mentioning other so called billionaires. Abi are you not from thesame tribe you speak about?.
My tribe is rich, my tribe get monie.. You as in you yourself you get monie??
Abi your tribe be you igbo, yoruba, Hausa de share the monie for their people? Do they jointly own the billions?
What kind of mumu man (in asaris voice) level talk is this?
Go enter brt bus, when you get there, tell them your tribe and enter for free.
My tribe my tribe, go to aboki to buy pounds, it is 1200 today from 950 all within 1 month! Dollar is about 900 from 745 all within 1 month!
Nigerians are getting poorer daily irrespective of tribe.
mumu boy... I didn't bother my self to read your jagons... Go and advise your sadeastern brodas.... To stop claiming what dey are not ..

Yoruba lagba...Yoruba ni baba won...
Re: Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport by tishbite42: 4:12pm On Aug 06, 2023
walefresh3:
Stop the lies... Them take lies swear for una from that place ? Which properties una get... Who want give u c of o ?

We Don stop to dey issue c of o to non indigins since when..

Naa we still get our land .... U no get anything...

Go home and Developed your dilapidated kingdom... Ozuo...
ABC Orjiako has a skyscraper in EAC. Check it out.
Re: Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport by complexstuffs(m): 4:18pm On Aug 06, 2023
obyno82:

Stop being stupid if something is of no significance you don't talk about it. Even an inch is never to be mentioned.

All these Mmesoma character sef dey talk.
Re: Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 4:19pm On Aug 06, 2023
Throwback:

We do not have a military rule in Nigeria, so we have every responsibility to ensure that Niger also remain a democratic country that its constitution mandates.

Why do you reason with your partisan mentality?
STFU boy. We have civilian dictatorship here. Your Thiéfnubu brought upon himself. So stop wailing
Re: Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 06, 2023
obyno82:

You don't have sense walahi. Which woman left me. Dude I am doing so well in life you are talking about a post of more than 8years ago. Oga go and rest you don't have sense. You are dunce by far.
Doing so well, bawo grin

You mean on nairaland, by jumping from thread to thread, expressing your frustrated life.

If you were actually doing well, you won't have time commenting this frustrated, explaining sh*t.

Go and get a job. You are getting old, Man!
Re: Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport by willibounce1(m): 4:39pm On Aug 06, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

You sef, how do you know I support Obi? I have cautioned you severally you are still not taking correction, were did you see me wishing hatred for this country? Hope you know all angles of this country have their flaws, we tend to blow it out of proportion.

You keep on with your baseless accusations of me being a member of so so and so organisation or party. You keep concluding wrongly about my ethnicity.

Incase you don't know I am all for good governance, equity, fairness and justice a level playing field for all.

I am waiting for you to show me any post where I insult your candidate esp his health.

It will do you alot of good in commenting sensibly when defending your Boss here. Honestly I finding it hard to find maturity in your comment.

You keep referring to campaign activities and utterances that are past tense. Now you are actually being vindictive.

Your other Problem too is your tendency to generalize. every angle of this country have their good and bad sides. This your behaviour leads to stereotypes and prejudices. People like you meet people offline and for the first time automatically develop hatred towards them when you hear that they are from certain parts of the country or political party. It is dangerous.

Elites that wine and dine together don't reason this way.

Lol keep deceiving yourself. Go and preach to your ipob terrorist brothers or your eyes aren't clear enough to see their comments? Taaa! Go and play with akpu.
Re: Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport by DOM7: 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2023
No peace for anybody that joint himself with Buhari to commit the atrocities he committed even those in Nigeria all the evil committed will catch up with you.
Re: Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2023
willibounce1:

Lol keep deceiving yourself. Go and preach to your ipob terrorist brothers or your eyes aren't clear enough to see their comments? Taaa! Go and play with akpu.
Me who b IPOB? Go and look for your phantom IPOB you conjured in your mind. It was a waste of precious time engaging you.

Engaging you was like flogging a dead horse indeed.

You smoke weed and cocaine and come on nairaland to be commenting

They need to use heavy chain to tie you down.
Re: Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport by benjaminlawson(m): 4:57pm On Aug 06, 2023
Throwback:

Mumu!

It is Adaobi the boy-girl that would have been regarded?

What pains me is that democracy has been thwarted in Niger, but what gladden me is that shameless losers like you have shown you do not care about democracy anywhere but only wanted power.

Is Nigeria politicians care about democracy, theirs is to win election at all cost, even including killing of opponents
Re: Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport by obyno82: 5:02pm On Aug 06, 2023
Bunkbars:
Doing so well, bawo grin

You mean on nairaland, by jumping from thread to thread, expressing your frustrated life.

If you were actually doing well, you won't have time commenting this frustrated, explaining sh*t.

Go and get a job. You are getting old, Man!

Oga I pity you walahi. Uou just see someone you don't know and you assume rubbish. Look you are frustrated and angry with life if not you will not be saying all this. If truly you are not a dunce and a useless person not worth anything in life, you would be silent. One piece of advice to a junior is this get a decent job or better still send me your CV and I would refer you.
Re: Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport by obyno82: 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2023
complexstuffs:

All these Mmesoma character sef dey talk.

Oga if you have anything contrary talk and stop being a egotistic dunce.

1 Like

Re: Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport by complexstuffs(m): 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2023
obyno82:

Oga if you have anything contrary talk and stop being a egotistic dunce.

It is not surprising that an IPOB cannibal does not have sense
Re: Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2023
gerrardomendes:

You are fighting for a minority Arab in Niger to remain president yet you live in a country ruled by a criminal Yoruba man just because a "minority" Igbo man is not seen as being good enough to be president. What do you have to say about that. What's the difference between Coup d'etat and Ballot d'etat. Tinubu has taught Africans that power is not served a la carte.

This is atomic bomb. Boom boom boooomm

1 Like

Re: Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport by NSK4U(m): 5:20pm On Aug 06, 2023
Throwback:

Mumu!

What pains me is that democracy has been thwarted in Niger, but what gladden me is that shameless losers like you have shown you do not care about democracy anywhere but only wanted power.

Did you see the ebola Bola captions of Nigerians who protested against the INEC selected president? I bet you didn't, please you need to see it bruh, it's shameful, really really shameful to say the least.
Re: Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport by obyno82: 5:24pm On Aug 06, 2023
complexstuffs:

It is not surprising that an IPOB cannibal does not have sense
Oga leave ego and admit when you have messed up. The more you talk the more you appear senseless. Just shut up bro abeg, I dey shame for you.
Re: Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport by ajebuter(f): 5:44pm On Aug 06, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Omo see humiliation.

Eeyah

Why you sef go someone house , eat finish, use toilet and you no flush?

Oniranu tongue

1 Like

Re: Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport by XAUBulls: 6:06pm On Aug 06, 2023
Throwback:
Impose the sanctions fully and Niger will be crippled.

The illegitimate military dictatorship in Niger must be brought to its knees.

The President from the minority Arab tribe must be allowed to finish his 1st term and then "sacked" from office by denial of a 2nd term in a democratic election.

That is the constitution of Niger Republic.

Nigeria must stand its ground that no illegitimate or military rule will be further entertained in any West African state.

The majority Hausa that are rejoicing and their cousins in Nigeria who are also supporting, would not have done so if it was a minority Arab military leader that toppled the democratic regime of any of the past Hausa Presidents of Niger.

For the 1st time, the minority Niger Arab who are better known for street begging with their children in Nigerian cities, have managed to build a political coalition that allowed them get to national power, then suddenly the Hausa/Fulani/Djerma gang up to quickly push them out of power with the illegitimate military coup that we all know would later handover power back to a civilian government that is certainly going to be Hausa.

Is it that they cannot stomach being out of power for just 5yrs that a presidential term allows?

Or the Niger people only started suffering now that an Arab is in power for barely 2yrs, but did not suffer for the previous 20yrs of Hausa and Fulani rule?
True that.
Re: Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport by oyeb15: 7:06pm On Aug 06, 2023
gerrardomendes:

Your comment made my day. God will remove our Ballot d'etat president

1 Like

Re: Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport by blackgold2018(m): 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2023
KGBKremlin:

You will continue crying till Shiloh come cos an Igbo man won't rule Nigeria.
says a poor sticking fool. That can’t afford 3square meal.

Do you like the way Nigeria is?

Forget sentiments and tribe. I’ll clearly vote for Osibanjo than tinubu.

Poor vagabonds.
Re: Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport by 9jaRealist: 7:27pm On Aug 06, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
We need war . peace is not an option

grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
>
Re: Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport by JOemmy(m): 7:45pm On Aug 06, 2023
jogojogo:

Stop living in illusion. Obi was not a candidate that could stop Tinubu. The only contestant against Tinubu was Atiku

If obi wasn't a threat why then did inec go that extreme to rig the election for him? Everyone can't just be wrong at the same time.
Re: Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport by abbiboy: 7:46pm On Aug 06, 2023
Curse777:
cool

Esprits de corp

Abdusalam is a retired General, Sultan is also a Retired Officer.... Yet this young boys from Niger could not Accord them deserving respect

Who will take a bunch of failed elderstatemen serious?. Your house is on fire u want to teach another man how to avoid same happening in is House, is that not stewpidity. Naija is a caricature in the comity of nations, nobody takes us serious.
Re: Coup Plotters Deny Abdulsalami, Sultan Entry, ‘discussed’ At Airport by foolbuster: 7:49pm On Aug 06, 2023
Throwback:

Mumu!

If it is truly democracy then why are the people of Niger supporting the military?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Tony Kabaka Visits MC Oluomo (Photos) / List Of Ministers Likely To Be Sacked By Buhari ‘soon’ / Buhari Meets Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.