Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Rena Wakama: The First Female Coach To Led D'Tigress Into Victory - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rena Wakama: The First Female Coach To Led D'Tigress Into Victory (18246 Views)

D'Tigress Captain, Sarah Ogoke, Gets First Job As A Medical Doctor / Ahmed Musa: I Forced The Coach To Play Me / President Buhari Rewards D'Tigress With N1Million Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rena Wakama: The First Female Coach To Led D'Tigress Into Victory by Thisis2raw(m): 7:14am On Aug 06, 2023
tobenuel:
See beautiful Igbo woman abi na ikwere.
she is ikwerre, my uncle name is wakama. It's an ikwerre name
Re: Rena Wakama: The First Female Coach To Led D'Tigress Into Victory by Thisis2raw(m): 7:17am On Aug 06, 2023
slim75d:

Who told you she's igbo?
She's an ijaw woman from okrika
For the fact that she bears wakama doesn't make her igbo
you are wrong too.
Wakama is my tribal name, it's means "the child is better" is an ikwerre word and name
Re: Rena Wakama: The First Female Coach To Led D'Tigress Into Victory by Anijay1212(m): 7:30am On Aug 06, 2023
orohbiro:
Fine woman but am more beautiful
shocked
Udonminit
Re: Rena Wakama: The First Female Coach To Led D'Tigress Into Victory by Ishilove: 7:33am On Aug 06, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
True but diezani madueke ,is that one a man?? She looted like a man
What a man can do, a woman can do better grin grin
Re: Rena Wakama: The First Female Coach To Led D'Tigress Into Victory by Ishilove: 7:34am On Aug 06, 2023
Thisis2raw:
you are wrong too.
Wakama is my tribal name, it's means "the child is better" is an ikwerre word and name
Nwa k'an ma. Dialectic similarities with Igbo language.

Interesting...
Re: Rena Wakama: The First Female Coach To Led D'Tigress Into Victory by Murketeer: 7:41am On Aug 06, 2023
saphiere:
Nigeria will fair better under the leadership of a woman.
I don't know if you have been following female basketball...but I noticed that most of the Nigerian Female Basketball team players were changed from the former ones we used to know

1 Like

Re: Rena Wakama: The First Female Coach To Led D'Tigress Into Victory by bekpo(m): 7:42am On Aug 06, 2023
saphiere:

Like Patricia Etteh ba?

1 Like

Re: Rena Wakama: The First Female Coach To Led D'Tigress Into Victory by Thisis2raw(m): 7:44am On Aug 06, 2023
Ishilove:

Nwa k'an ma. Dialectic similarities with Igbo language.

Interesting...
it's nowt Nwakanma.
Her name is wakama which is how ikwerre people say it.
My uncle bares the name
Re: Rena Wakama: The First Female Coach To Led D'Tigress Into Victory by Heartfelt727: 7:47am On Aug 06, 2023
orohbiro:

Yeah! You are beautiful

1 Like

Re: Rena Wakama: The First Female Coach To Led D'Tigress Into Victory by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 7:47am On Aug 06, 2023
orohbiro:
With your pot belly abi. Dey play.
😋

1 Like

Re: Rena Wakama: The First Female Coach To Led D'Tigress Into Victory by izibili44: 7:56am On Aug 06, 2023
saphiere:
yes o. Like our petroleum minister under good luck. Like formal minister of sanitation under Nana akufo addo of GHana those big thief.

2 Likes

Re: Rena Wakama: The First Female Coach To Led D'Tigress Into Victory by Thomasankara(m): 7:59am On Aug 06, 2023
[/color]beauty with brains,this one has many things to bring to the table[color=#770077]
Re: Rena Wakama: The First Female Coach To Led D'Tigress Into Victory by EngGandalf: 8:00am On Aug 06, 2023
[quote author=orohbiro post=124912502]yes we deserve to rule this nation d men has failed us[/quote
]

“Deserve” anyone who thinks they deserve something never do well…. You Earn it!
Re: Rena Wakama: The First Female Coach To Led D'Tigress Into Victory by Thomasankara(m): 8:00am On Aug 06, 2023
[/color]shey u dey whine me ni[color=#770077]
orohbiro:
Re: Rena Wakama: The First Female Coach To Led D'Tigress Into Victory by Thomasankara(m): 8:01am On Aug 06, 2023
[/color]and the first female speaker,Patricia Olubunmi Etteh[color=#770077]
BOYS2MEN:
True but diezani madueke ,is that one a man?? She looted like a man
Re: Rena Wakama: The First Female Coach To Led D'Tigress Into Victory by Bahamas95(m): 8:02am On Aug 06, 2023
IconicR:
Women have proven themselves overtime
Ya, women like Diezani Madueke.

1 Like

Re: Rena Wakama: The First Female Coach To Led D'Tigress Into Victory by Thomasankara(m): 8:03am On Aug 06, 2023
[/color]is she Igbo?[color=#770077]
Burruchaga71:
Igbo always Amaka
Re: Rena Wakama: The First Female Coach To Led D'Tigress Into Victory by BreconHills(m): 8:20am On Aug 06, 2023
saphiere:

Nigeria is already being ruled by women in ways many cannot understand - certainly at the higher echelons of power. No need to disrobe the masquerade. Be content with influence. Power corrupts.

2 Likes

Re: Rena Wakama: The First Female Coach To Led D'Tigress Into Victory by soojar(m): 8:20am On Aug 06, 2023
Curse777:
cool

Nice resume.. quality C.V

However before her employment D,Tigress have won alot of tournaments even with a male coach

Not with this crop of relatively unknown names in Nigeria female basketball, most of our regulars that won the last one did not report to camp, if those ones had come, it's only a few of this set that would have made the bench (not starting). But the lady somehow did the magic and turned them to winners. The pundits didn't even give them a chance.

We learn every day
Re: Rena Wakama: The First Female Coach To Led D'Tigress Into Victory by brightleave(m): 8:20am On Aug 06, 2023
orohbiro:
Sure, you are shocked

1 Like

Re: Rena Wakama: The First Female Coach To Led D'Tigress Into Victory by petertamtam6(m): 8:27am On Aug 06, 2023
Igbo amaka
Re: Rena Wakama: The First Female Coach To Led D'Tigress Into Victory by bigdammyj: 8:29am On Aug 06, 2023
Congratulations to her.
Re: Rena Wakama: The First Female Coach To Led D'Tigress Into Victory by AwkaFinest: 9:01am On Aug 06, 2023
Burruchaga71:
Igbo always Amaka

Okrika don become Igbo?
Re: Rena Wakama: The First Female Coach To Led D'Tigress Into Victory by AwkaFinest: 9:02am On Aug 06, 2023
tobenuel:
See beautiful Igbo woman abi na ikwere.

Okrika is also Igbo?
Re: Rena Wakama: The First Female Coach To Led D'Tigress Into Victory by merits(m): 9:03am On Aug 06, 2023
orohbiro:

Who asked you? ugly beast.🤕
Re: Rena Wakama: The First Female Coach To Led D'Tigress Into Victory by AwkaFinest: 9:10am On Aug 06, 2023
Thisis2raw:
Ikwerre Okrika to the world. When I first heard her name, u had to do some research, we ikwerre Okrika people are proud of her.

Fixed!
Re: Rena Wakama: The First Female Coach To Led D'Tigress Into Victory by sylve11: 9:12am On Aug 06, 2023
merits:

Who asked you? ugly beast.🤕

Oh no! shocked cool
Re: Rena Wakama: The First Female Coach To Led D'Tigress Into Victory by AwkaFinest: 9:12am On Aug 06, 2023
Thisis2raw:
you are wrong too.

This one is Ijaw, so rest.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rena Wakama: The First Female Coach To Led D'Tigress Into Victory by thehopeful: 9:19am On Aug 06, 2023
orohbiro:
is that so? dm me let me see your picture.
Re: Rena Wakama: The First Female Coach To Led D'Tigress Into Victory by Atarakpa: 9:46am On Aug 06, 2023
orohbiro:
hah!
Re: Rena Wakama: The First Female Coach To Led D'Tigress Into Victory by slim75d(m): 10:51am On Aug 06, 2023
Thisis2raw:
you are wrong too.

I've been to her village in ogu/bolo lga, wakama is the name of her village, it does not have the same meaning with that of igbo.
Just like the Spanish footballer adama if he was from the Niger delta you would have called him an igboman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rena Wakama: The First Female Coach To Led D'Tigress Into Victory by overseasnbeyond: 11:04am On Aug 06, 2023
Correct only if yahoo boys never used her destiny.
saphiere:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will This Spur The Super Eagles To Win The AFCON? / Tunde Onakoya Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Chess Marathon / Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.