Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,720 members, 7,831,296 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Richard Ozobu Petitions Tinubu Over Attempt To Sell Enugu Museum Land - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Richard Ozobu Petitions Tinubu Over Attempt To Sell Enugu Museum Land (13223 Views)

$2.1B Arms Scandal: APC AKIDA Petitions Tinubu, Calls For Sack Of Matawalle / Boko Haram Eliminates Abou Hassana, Others Over Attempt To Form Faction / 2023: Peter Obiโ€™s Records As Governor Disqualifies Him From Presidency โ€“ Ozobu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Ozobu Petitions Tinubu Over Attempt To Sell Enugu Museum Land by ConceptK(m): 6:51am On Aug 06, 2023
cool
Re: Richard Ozobu Petitions Tinubu Over Attempt To Sell Enugu Museum Land by bigcasava1(m): 6:51am On Aug 06, 2023
Does Enugu look like Lagos? Does Enugu look like guinea?
Re: Richard Ozobu Petitions Tinubu Over Attempt To Sell Enugu Museum Land by muykem: 6:52am On Aug 06, 2023
You people should stop disturbing our hardworking president, if they like, let them sell the whole Enugu State.

7 Likes

Re: Richard Ozobu Petitions Tinubu Over Attempt To Sell Enugu Museum Land by obyno82: 6:55am On Aug 06, 2023
muykem:
You people should stop disturbing our hardworking president, if they like, let them sell the whole Enugu State.

Very senseless comment from you

1 Like

Re: Richard Ozobu Petitions Tinubu Over Attempt To Sell Enugu Museum Land by AntiMarxist: 6:56am On Aug 06, 2023
Rolings:

Am igboman calling out an igbo state government is hatred for igbos

We don hear una
I'm sure even you this stupidity is becoming nauseating

It's a federal institution managed by a federally appointed curator.

All federal Museums have been generating money via renting of land space to small businesses especially drinking parlours to help raise money to sustain themselves as no one goes to thee museums.

The one in Enugu is no different.

There are two sections - one at the front entrance and one at the back that are occupied by private businesses. The one at the front (New Berries) is owned by one individual , while the one at the back has several small bars in a mammy market format. The back end is what the museum has concessioned to a private developer to build shopping malls. The occupiers of the back end are mostly retired staff of the museum and had taken the museum to court sometime last year to stop their eviction despite being squatters . They are basing their case on humanitarian grounds.

Why this Ohaneze chief go waste pen and paper write a whole president and twist issues as if the museum authority is selling lands despite him knowing the real reason shows how an average Okoro can bend facts and lie blatantly

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Ozobu Petitions Tinubu Over Attempt To Sell Enugu Museum Land by Jbleenk: 6:57am On Aug 06, 2023
Let nobody mess with Enugu state o. In the whole of SE na the only better state be that. You are free to toil with other SE states especially that useless Amanbra but leave Enugu alone pla

1 Like

Re: Richard Ozobu Petitions Tinubu Over Attempt To Sell Enugu Museum Land by Bobbiee: 7:00am On Aug 06, 2023
What has the federal government got to do with Land issue. Isn't it the state governor that should be involved. Like you side stepped the local government, left the state government and went straight to federal

2 Likes

Re: Richard Ozobu Petitions Tinubu Over Attempt To Sell Enugu Museum Land by Thomasankara(m): 7:04am On Aug 06, 2023
Re: Richard Ozobu Petitions Tinubu Over Attempt To Sell Enugu Museum Land by Rolings: 7:04am On Aug 06, 2023
AntiMarxist:

Why this Ohaneze chief go waste pen and paper write a whole president and twist issues as if the museum authority is selling lands despite him knowing the real reason shows how an average Okoro can bend facts and lie blatantly

I know
For a people who were going about trying to convince everybody that Buhari is dead and Jubril is in Aso rock.....since that period I gave up on igbos

7 Likes

Re: Richard Ozobu Petitions Tinubu Over Attempt To Sell Enugu Museum Land by beerfraud: 7:05am On Aug 06, 2023
Odin13:

Says a Yoruba human..

Sense ba..

Anybody wey get am.. thank God .

Some no just get..
when did you agree that Tulumbu is your President?

6 Likes

Re: Richard Ozobu Petitions Tinubu Over Attempt To Sell Enugu Museum Land by alizma: 7:06am On Aug 06, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

Did you read the article at all?
He read it but has problem understanding write ups made of words above 4 letters. Eg, anything more than come, go, sit etc

5 Likes

Re: Richard Ozobu Petitions Tinubu Over Attempt To Sell Enugu Museum Land by Morbeta11(m): 7:07am On Aug 06, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color]this Enugu map funny o๐Ÿ˜†[color=#770077]

You expected the map to wear Gucci?
Never knew maps could look funny....just realising you are one of those maps gives erection.

Re: Richard Ozobu Petitions Tinubu Over Attempt To Sell Enugu Museum Land by Thomasankara(m): 7:07am On Aug 06, 2023
[/color]no be Slawomirr be that,the real one is more intelligent, this is a parody account. He's an impersonator[color=#770077]
DenreleDave:

But you duping people who work hard for money without remorse is heavenly right?
Re: Richard Ozobu Petitions Tinubu Over Attempt To Sell Enugu Museum Land by ImperialYoruba: 7:11am On Aug 06, 2023
Odin13:

When will Yoruba tribe learn to live without bitterness..
Why so utterly unsecured against their superiors?

Yoruba tribe of southwest Nigeria .. can never breath without igbos of southern nigeria

No matter how they wish to pretend otherwise .. igbos remain their life line ..

Thatโ€™s the simple truth

Answer nau. What artefacts do you have for us to come see? Abi you go display Ojukwu?

Give the land to Ibo muslims for a new mosque abeg. Allah will reward your charity.

6 Likes

Re: Richard Ozobu Petitions Tinubu Over Attempt To Sell Enugu Museum Land by DenreleDave(m): 7:14am On Aug 06, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color]no be Slawomirr be that,the real one is more intelligent, this is a parody account. He's an impersonator[color=#770077]

U r mistaken.. The one I quoted is the right one.. It is a 2016 account.. It's the real slawormir

Na the fake one created in 2022 be slawomirr
Re: Richard Ozobu Petitions Tinubu Over Attempt To Sell Enugu Museum Land by franchasofficia: 7:15am On Aug 06, 2023
Rolings:

Am igboman calling out an igbo state government is hatred for igbos

We don hear una
I'm sure even you this stupidity is becoming nauseating
He is talking about your fellow children of the fallen demon commenting with their usual hatred on this topic.

Go school una say na owomida better pass, disgracing Awolowo and his free education, tufiakwa grin

1 Like

Re: Richard Ozobu Petitions Tinubu Over Attempt To Sell Enugu Museum Land by imam07: 7:17am On Aug 06, 2023
Odin13:

When will Yoruba tribe learn to live without bitterness..
Why so utterly unsecured against their superiors?

Yoruba tribe of southwest Nigeria .. can never breath without igbos of southern nigeria

No matter how they wish to pretend otherwise .. igbos remain their life line ..

Thatโ€™s the simple truth
See this werey. I believe nah yoruba land u dey as u dey talk this nonsense. Your survival depends on us.

7 Likes

Re: Richard Ozobu Petitions Tinubu Over Attempt To Sell Enugu Museum Land by AntiMarxist: 7:23am On Aug 06, 2023
Rolings:

I know
For a people who were going about trying to convince everybody that Buhari is dead and Jubril is in Aso rock.....since that period I gave up on igbos

As you go higher,the more the deciet in these people.

Maybe this useless red cap chief just want to use the mammy vendors catch cruise with his useless tittle.

2 Likes

Re: Richard Ozobu Petitions Tinubu Over Attempt To Sell Enugu Museum Land by gbengene1234(m): 7:24am On Aug 06, 2023
Some sets of people are promoting discord between Yoruba's and Igbo's on this platform. Alot of them opened an impersonating fake account to perfect their plans. Admin, your platform is losing its relevance and all its full of now is hatred.

2 Likes

Re: Richard Ozobu Petitions Tinubu Over Attempt To Sell Enugu Museum Land by AntiMarxist: 7:26am On Aug 06, 2023
Odin13:

And whatโ€™s worth viewing in Yoruba land ?

Aside bitterness and abject hatred.. we see everyday from you all

Tell me whatโ€™s worth viewing in Yoruba ..

When they were returning artefacts stolen and housed in European museums I didn't hear of any okiete pot being returned to Okoro land

2 Likes

Re: Richard Ozobu Petitions Tinubu Over Attempt To Sell Enugu Museum Land by Major7: 7:26am On Aug 06, 2023
Triangles1:
How many Igbos dey house to watch museum, let them turn it to something productive jare.

That's rude bro, I hope you realize that. Let's all learn to love and respect each other no matter how difficult it is. Lots of countries have benefited immensely from their museums and historical sites and I believe our government should invest into that as well cos African/Nigeria culture is rich. Go to Esie museum and you will feel sorry ๐Ÿ˜”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Ozobu Petitions Tinubu Over Attempt To Sell Enugu Museum Land by Triangles1(m): 7:28am On Aug 06, 2023
Major7:

That's rude bro, I hope you realize that. Let's all learn to love and respect each other no matter how difficult it is. Lots of countries have benefited immensely from their museums and historical sites and I believe our government should invest into that as well cos African/Nigeria culture is rich. Go to Esie museum and you will feel sorry ๐Ÿ˜”

No qualm, I love that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Ozobu Petitions Tinubu Over Attempt To Sell Enugu Museum Land by Major7: 7:30am On Aug 06, 2023
Triangles1:

No qualm, I love that.

God bless you ๐Ÿ˜‡ ๐Ÿ™

2 Likes

Re: Richard Ozobu Petitions Tinubu Over Attempt To Sell Enugu Museum Land by obembet(f): 7:33am On Aug 06, 2023
Triangles1:
How many Igbos dey house to watch museum, let them turn it to something productive jare.

What is museum as contribute to the state, I will advice Tinubu, let him carry whatever he plan to invest there to west, we will give him free land

2 Likes

Re: Richard Ozobu Petitions Tinubu Over Attempt To Sell Enugu Museum Land by tyinfinity: 7:34am On Aug 06, 2023
Igbo people do not need museum.they are children of isrealite

2 Likes

Re: Richard Ozobu Petitions Tinubu Over Attempt To Sell Enugu Museum Land by Thomasankara(m): 7:35am On Aug 06, 2023
[/color]are you sure,that means the one created in 2022 is more intelligent then because na him mouth I first hear telepathic travel and learnt some other things,he also communicate in Benin language sometimes and his command of English is top notch,but this old one na so so pidgin,with boring and watery conclusion in his statement s. [color=#770077]
DenreleDave:

U r mistaken.. The one I quoted is the right one.. It is a 2016 account.. It's the real slawormir

Na the fake one created in 2022 be slawomirr
Re: Richard Ozobu Petitions Tinubu Over Attempt To Sell Enugu Museum Land by Thomasankara(m): 7:37am On Aug 06, 2023
Morbeta11:

You expected the map to wear Gucci?
Never knew maps could look funny....just realising you are one of those maps gives erection.
[/color]I'm not trolling please,what creature does the map look like?[color=#770077]
Re: Richard Ozobu Petitions Tinubu Over Attempt To Sell Enugu Museum Land by Miravik900(m): 7:37am On Aug 06, 2023
IkeGod9891:

I wish that we can meet face2face.

What are you going to do to him if you guys should meet?
Re: Richard Ozobu Petitions Tinubu Over Attempt To Sell Enugu Museum Land by Larryndelaw: 7:38am On Aug 06, 2023
They are warning them not to build on the land now and they refused. When Govt started demolishing it. they will be crying marginalization and some slowpoke will be supported them with placards and the other one will.be writing letters to MARS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Ozobu Petitions Tinubu Over Attempt To Sell Enugu Museum Land by Morbeta11(m): 7:41am On Aug 06, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color]I'm not trolling please,what creature does the map look like?[color=#770077]

Maybe to you, it looks like Jennifer Lopez's bum bum.... grin
Kid go and give your Mom back her phone....this topic is for adults....go watch Pj Mask...Okay.

1 Like

Re: Richard Ozobu Petitions Tinubu Over Attempt To Sell Enugu Museum Land by Thomasankara(m): 7:45am On Aug 06, 2023
[/color]thank you[color=#770077]๐Ÿ™
Morbeta11:

Maybe to you, it looks like Jennifer Lopez's bum bum.... grin
Kid go and give your Mom back her phone....this topic is for adults....go watch Pj Mask...Okay.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Controversy Over Move By U.S. to Label Boko Haram A Terrorist Group. / Elections Materials Yet To Arrive VP Sambo Polling Unit- Vanguard / The Nigeria Police, Military & Paramilitary Choir Wish You A Merry Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.