Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

What Sin Would Do To You If You Continue Feeding It As A Christian (Picture) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Sin Would Do To You If You Continue Feeding It As A Christian (Picture) (29570 Views)

If Jesus Is Alive Today, He Will Be A Palestinian Arab Christian (picture) / Ancestral Curse- What Sin Did Our Forefathers Commit That Whitemen Didn't Commit / What Happens When A Believer "Dies In Sin"? A Biblical Exposition Of What Sin Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Sin Would Do To You If You Continue Feeding It As A Christian (Picture) by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:11am On Aug 06, 2023
What Sin Would Do To You If You Continue Feeding It As A Christian

It will eventually feed on you.

That's why Jesus kept telling people to "sin no more".

John 8:11 (KJV)

She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

John 5:14 (KJV)

Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee.

It's because if they don't kill their sin, their sin would end up killing them.

"The soul that sinneth, it shall die...". Ezekiel 18:20,

"For the wages of sin is death..." Romans 6:23.

God bless.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Sin Would Do To You If You Continue Feeding It As A Christian (Picture) by Righthussle: 8:29am On Aug 06, 2023
But you said he died for my sins already. Now you are posting "The soul that sinneth, it shall die...". Die again after I have been saved?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Sin Would Do To You If You Continue Feeding It As A Christian (Picture) by ManWater: 8:32am On Aug 06, 2023
Does this picture mean non-sinners live long?

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Sin Would Do To You If You Continue Feeding It As A Christian (Picture) by Opanka44(m): 8:39am On Aug 06, 2023
For all have sinned and fallen short of God's Glory.
Even the OP is a concentrated And undiluted Sinner

I need someone who can dash me something to buy food pls. The hardship is something else

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Sin Would Do To You If You Continue Feeding It As A Christian (Picture) by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:46am On Aug 06, 2023
ManWater:
Not necessarily, although there have been many instances where sin shortened the lives of those who continued to indulge in it, as in the days of Noah, this is more about spiritual death and eternal life

Opanka44:
For all have sinned and fallen short of God's Glory.
Even the OP is a concentrated And undiluted Sinner
Assuming you were right about me, that means sin is going to end up destroying my life if I don't repent, the same also applies to you, because Jesus said He will not allow anyone who continues to sin into His kingdom. Matthew 13:41.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Sin Would Do To You If You Continue Feeding It As A Christian (Picture) by Righteousness2(m): 8:57am On Aug 06, 2023
The word of God, the Holy bible is a complete guide for humanity. If we read and practice what it says, we will be victorious here on Earth and make heaven at last.

1thess 5:22
Flee (run) from all appearance of evil.

It does not say negotiate or discuss with sin.
The devil is a crafty being that will capture with any little opportunity.
To safe guard our lives, we run from evil.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Sin Would Do To You If You Continue Feeding It As A Christian (Picture) by AntiChristian: 8:58am On Aug 06, 2023
He who is without sin....

Christianity is so funny and full of contradictions!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Sin Would Do To You If You Continue Feeding It As A Christian (Picture) by Brainlight: 10:04am On Aug 06, 2023
Righteousness2:
The word of God, the Holy bible is a complete guide for humanity. If we read and practice what it says, we will be victorious here on Earth and make heaven at last.

MAN OF GOD TODAY ... BE SUNDAY..... YOU NO DEY GO CHURCH...ABI NA ONLY ,.... TO STAY FOR NAIRALAND THE PREACH ... VANITY UPANDAN YOU SABI?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Sin Would Do To You If You Continue Feeding It As A Christian (Picture) by ipobarecriminals: 10:04am On Aug 06, 2023
sad

1 Like

Re: What Sin Would Do To You If You Continue Feeding It As A Christian (Picture) by princeade86(m): 10:04am On Aug 06, 2023
Good morning
Re: What Sin Would Do To You If You Continue Feeding It As A Christian (Picture) by EnglishUsa: 10:05am On Aug 06, 2023
G
Re: What Sin Would Do To You If You Continue Feeding It As A Christian (Picture) by Klington: 10:05am On Aug 06, 2023
Absolutely correct.

4 Likes

Re: What Sin Would Do To You If You Continue Feeding It As A Christian (Picture) by MykellOni(m): 10:05am On Aug 06, 2023
Attendance: Present ✔️
My everyday prayer is Lord have mercy on me!
He said I will have mercy on whom I shall have mercy.
E no easy to live life without sin o, not especially as a Nigerian...
Only God can help us tho!

8 Likes

Re: What Sin Would Do To You If You Continue Feeding It As A Christian (Picture) by highchief1: 10:06am On Aug 06, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
What Sin Would Do To You If You Continue Feeding It As A Christian

It will eventually feed on you.

That's why Jesus kept telling people to "sin no more".

John 8:11 (KJV)

She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

John 5:14 (KJV)

Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee.

It's because if they don't kill their sin, their sin would end up killing them.

"The soul that sinneth, it shall die...". Ezekiel 18:20,

"For the wages of sin is death..." Romans 6:23.

God bless.
Abeg make I hear word if u no stl sin u go die.

1 Like

Re: What Sin Would Do To You If You Continue Feeding It As A Christian (Picture) by Dennisochampa: 10:07am On Aug 06, 2023
To be honest, the sin of greed and fornication no go allow young people see road... The quest for material things and getting them at all costs and also fornication / adultery...

May God forgive us all and save us from the fire of hell.... Amen

8 Likes

Re: What Sin Would Do To You If You Continue Feeding It As A Christian (Picture) by phemmyfour: 10:07am On Aug 06, 2023
ManWater:
Sinners will experience both physical and spiritual death.

While non sinner will experience physical death

4 Likes

Re: What Sin Would Do To You If You Continue Feeding It As A Christian (Picture) by reiddecuti: 10:08am On Aug 06, 2023
A Christian that indulge in sin really can't exercise his authority as a child of God.

6 Likes

Re: What Sin Would Do To You If You Continue Feeding It As A Christian (Picture) by GanagiBitrus: 10:09am On Aug 06, 2023
ManWater:

Wages of Sin is Death. OP is referring to Spiritual Death, not necessarily Physical Death.

5 Likes

Re: What Sin Would Do To You If You Continue Feeding It As A Christian (Picture) by lokotamak(m): 10:10am On Aug 06, 2023
May God 🙏 help us
Re: What Sin Would Do To You If You Continue Feeding It As A Christian (Picture) by Eriokanmi: 10:11am On Aug 06, 2023
AntiChristian:
He who is without sin....

Christianity is so funny and full of contradictions!
That's what makes you an anti Christian. Cos you can't be for Christianity and say otherwise. Nothing new.

6 Likes

Re: What Sin Would Do To You If You Continue Feeding It As A Christian (Picture) by TheMaharajah: 10:13am On Aug 06, 2023
I alone dicide what is sin and what is not in so far as I do not hurt my fellow humans and do no cos unnecessary sufferings to lower animals. Continue in the self imprisonment.

8 Likes

Re: What Sin Would Do To You If You Continue Feeding It As A Christian (Picture) by bigdammyj: 10:14am On Aug 06, 2023
Reading...
Re: What Sin Would Do To You If You Continue Feeding It As A Christian (Picture) by kelvindj98: 10:15am On Aug 06, 2023
Well done o.....Jesus Christ's PA....you where there when he said those words abi. In fact na you put microphone for im mouth as he dey talk am.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Sin Would Do To You If You Continue Feeding It As A Christian (Picture) by SaLongs1(m): 10:17am On Aug 06, 2023
grin Very apt question.
ManWater:
Re: What Sin Would Do To You If You Continue Feeding It As A Christian (Picture) by Winters23: 10:20am On Aug 06, 2023
grin

Religious people are the scums of the earth

I would rather do business with traditional people than trust a sanctimonious modafvcker.

2 Likes

Re: What Sin Would Do To You If You Continue Feeding It As A Christian (Picture) by kezienaira: 10:23am On Aug 06, 2023
come to think of it,
Will a so-loving father allow their child to burn in hell forever and ever because of a sin he commited in his few years of living

4 Likes

Re: What Sin Would Do To You If You Continue Feeding It As A Christian (Picture) by KingDash09(m): 10:24am On Aug 06, 2023
White man religion

I no know who won tell aliens about Jesus and Allah
😂😂😂
Re: What Sin Would Do To You If You Continue Feeding It As A Christian (Picture) by ecolime(m): 10:25am On Aug 06, 2023
Righteousness2:

Spot on Pastor 💯

1 Like

Re: What Sin Would Do To You If You Continue Feeding It As A Christian (Picture) by mytime24(f): 10:26am On Aug 06, 2023
Yeah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Christians Dont Receive Answers To Their Prayers / Eid al-Fitr: Kalu Breaks Fast With Muslims In Umuahia, Donates Cash, Food Items / Mike Bamiloye: After Receiving Babies From Devil People Give Testimony In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.