Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

What Sin Would Do To You If You Continue Feeding It As A Christian (Picture) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Sin Would Do To You If You Continue Feeding It As A Christian (Picture) (29651 Views)

If Jesus Is Alive Today, He Will Be A Palestinian Arab Christian (picture) / Ancestral Curse- What Sin Did Our Forefathers Commit That Whitemen Didn't Commit / What Happens When A Believer "Dies In Sin"? A Biblical Exposition Of What Sin Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Sin Would Do To You If You Continue Feeding It As A Christian (Picture) by BeigJawnson(m): 6:38am On Aug 07, 2023
AntiChristian:

How deep did Jesus preached Christianity?

Are you asking me? Just try to travel to Jerusalem and meet the Christians there, they will get you more informed ...
Re: What Sin Would Do To You If You Continue Feeding It As A Christian (Picture) by Chibuezem(m): 9:07am On Aug 07, 2023
AntiChristian:

Three in one Gods?

That's a false theory!
you even lack knowledge of what Trinity is.... ONE GOD IN THREE PERSONS.
Re: What Sin Would Do To You If You Continue Feeding It As A Christian (Picture) by zhirkovrado(m): 11:05am On Aug 07, 2023
kezienaira:

Okay second deputy god, i hear you
I'm not God pls. Respect the creator.
Re: What Sin Would Do To You If You Continue Feeding It As A Christian (Picture) by elijahkayode(m): 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2023
Righthussle:
But you said he died for my sins already. Now you are posting "The soul that sinneth, it shall die...". Die again after I have been saved?

DJHOLYNIGERIA" PRESENTS "PRECIOUS BLOOD VOLUME 1"
We cry Holy Holy holy is the Lord God Almighty
Hello My people this is your Favourite DJ DjholyNigeria and Am here on the beat right now and am giving you this timeless mixtape so you enjoy and worship the Lord cause the blood paid for our salvation
Indeed the Lord is Good and worthy to be praise
Peace out my people, myholypeople

I love you All

Tracklist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VUSTFSqIJA
1. Intro - DJholy Nigeria
2. The blood Nathaniel bassey
3. Nothing But The Blood - Travis Greene

4. HIS_BLOOD - Christafari_
5. Power In The Blood M - Jimmy D Psalmist
6. Blood Of The Lamb - MTM Isaiah

7. Guvna B - Nothing But The Blood ft. Deitrick Haddon
8. Wash Us In The Blood - Kanye West
9. Plead The Blood - Chris Davenport

10. The Blood Of Jesus Speaks For Me Travis Cottrell
11. The Blood - Victoria Orenze
12. For Your Name Is Holy - Paul Wilbur
13.Releasing the Power of the Blood - DjHolyNigeria

What's up my holypeople
The precious blood masterpiece is collated by #DjHolyNigeria

@DJholyNigeria Only the Almighty vibes

All praise be to the holySpirit for guidance and inspiration and i hope
All men can listen and enjoy this special songs by special people

You can follow me on X Twitter.com/@DjHolyNigeria
Re: What Sin Would Do To You If You Continue Feeding It As A Christian (Picture) by Chibuezem(m): 6:24am On Aug 14, 2023
AntiChristian:

Three in one Gods?

That's a false theory!
One God in 3 persons.... It's scriptural from the Torah (old testament) down to the New testament. Even if I show you the evidence you won't believe your birthright is to antagonize Christianity as you are a product of Ishmael.....
Re: What Sin Would Do To You If You Continue Feeding It As A Christian (Picture) by MightySparrow: 5:59pm On Aug 14, 2023
AntiChristian:

How do you know I don't have a better life than you?

Dangote sure isn't a Christian you know...

My friend how now?

Have you got the abundant life Jesus alone provides?
As a Muslim, not really.
Re: What Sin Would Do To You If You Continue Feeding It As A Christian (Picture) by AntiChristian: 5:00am On Aug 15, 2023
MightySparrow:

My friend how now?

Have you got the abundant life Jesus alone provides?
As a Muslim, not really.

Did your Jesus have that abundant life on earth when he lived?

Pray to die at around 33!
Re: What Sin Would Do To You If You Continue Feeding It As A Christian (Picture) by AntiChristian: 5:03am On Aug 15, 2023
Chibuezem:
One God in 3 persons.... It's scriptural from the Torah (old testament) down to the New testament. Even if I show you the evidence you won't believe your birthright is to antagonize Christianity as you are a product of Ishmael.....

Ishmael was promised to be a great nation in your Bible!

So what if I am a product of Ishmael? Is Ishmael not from Abraham?

No Jew using the Torah believes in your trinity! It is false! God is only one!

The Lord our God is one, not three in one!
Re: What Sin Would Do To You If You Continue Feeding It As A Christian (Picture) by MightySparrow: 5:31pm On Aug 15, 2023
AntiChristian:

He did, He came to fulfill destiny.
Ṣebi you are a Bible scholar and you don't know the references?

Accept Him today and know real life of peace of the Prince of peace.

1 Like

Re: What Sin Would Do To You If You Continue Feeding It As A Christian (Picture) by AntiChristian: 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
MightySparrow:

He did, He came to fulfill destiny.
Ṣebi you are a Bible scholar in you don't know the references?

Accept Him today and know real life of peace of the Prince of peace.

Define destiny according to your Bible?

Where did Jesus tell anyone to accept him?
Re: What Sin Would Do To You If You Continue Feeding It As A Christian (Picture) by MightySparrow: 5:34pm On Aug 15, 2023
AntiChristian:

Define destiny according to your Bible?

Where did Jesus tell anyone to accept him?

Aba! Yọu don't know bible again?
Re: What Sin Would Do To You If You Continue Feeding It As A Christian (Picture) by AntiChristian: 5:36pm On Aug 15, 2023
MightySparrow:

Aba! Yọu don't know bible again?

Na una get Holy Spirit!

Oya consult am!
Re: What Sin Would Do To You If You Continue Feeding It As A Christian (Picture) by MightySparrow: 8:07pm On Aug 15, 2023
AntiChristian:

Na una get Holy Spirit!

Oya consult am!

Which spirit do you get, evil I guess?
Re: What Sin Would Do To You If You Continue Feeding It As A Christian (Picture) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2023
AntiChristian:

Which one is abundant life on earth? Shey earth will not end according to your Quran and hadith abi

Sebi your Quran says Jesus is alive or you hate reading this verse

Quran 19:33

Muhammad Ahmed & Samira

And the security/peace (was) on me (on the) day I was born, and (the) day I die, and (the) day I be sent/resurrected/revived alive
Re: What Sin Would Do To You If You Continue Feeding It As A Christian (Picture) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
AntiChristian:

Ishmael was promised to be a great nation in your Bible!

So what if I am a product of Ishmael? Is Ishmael not from Abraham?

No Jew using the Torah believes in your trinity! It is false! God is only one!

The Lord our God is one, not three in one!

So Ishmael was from Saudi Arabia or his father was a product of an Arabic country abi?

Bobo, sebi you can different between God and Gods? Shey the Bible you've been reading from ages past tell you say Christians are worshiping Gods and not God?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) / Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.