Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Some Pictures From 'The Return Of Jenifa' Premiere - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Some Pictures From 'The Return Of Jenifa' Premiere (15499 Views)

Funke Akindele (Jenifa) Climbing A Palmtree On Set Of A Movie / New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' / Dagrin's Burial >>>>> Some Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Pictures From 'The Return Of Jenifa' Premiere by mitofag: 2:20am On Oct 13, 2011
That Jenifa is fugly as phock, has always been since her teenage years

All in all, Nigerian girls are as fugly as podunk.

Big ups to the guy for representing.
Re: Some Pictures From 'The Return Of Jenifa' Premiere by NRIPRIEST(m): 2:23am On Oct 13, 2011
Sadly,i wasnt impressed at all ! Where is queen jenny nnaji and uche jombo nah ?
Re: Some Pictures From 'The Return Of Jenifa' Premiere by Nobody: 2:25am On Oct 13, 2011
mitofag:

Yes, big up to the fugly Nigerian guys who came to mess up perfectly good pictures.

@Post

They all look like crap.

When will jenifa stop returning. This thing is getting annoying, make she do something new nau undecided
Re: Some Pictures From 'The Return Of Jenifa' Premiere by Jenifa1: 2:30am On Oct 13, 2011
mitofag:

I have always found her to be beautiful. She was my favorite in the HIV show (lol) she acted as a secondary school student. Maybe it's partially because of her vibrant personality and confidence but I must say she's beautiful!

I can't wait to see the return of Jenifa
Re: Some Pictures From 'The Return Of Jenifa' Premiere by anonymous6(f): 3:40am On Oct 13, 2011
Pretty pictures but eniola badmus needed some lotion on her feet
Re: Some Pictures From 'The Return Of Jenifa' Premiere by anishe(m): 9:29am On Oct 13, 2011
bunch of ugly and old fattie. very disgusting pictures
Re: Some Pictures From 'The Return Of Jenifa' Premiere by tEsLim(m): 11:34am On Oct 13, 2011
Is Jennifa a man? Or maybe a tranny somebody please proof to me that girl is got a d.ic.k too!

At all the celebs this is bad bad bad,  Micheal Jackson bad. They look like regular faces (ugly faces self - they're misrepresenting the beautiful Nigerians) when you about to get in a pub.
Re: Some Pictures From 'The Return Of Jenifa' Premiere by Goldieluks: 11:45am On Oct 13, 2011
Jenifa is the prettiest amongst these loads.
As for denrele,that guy needs to get his head fix by a shoe maker,silly.
weird m.c is very fugly,even more fugly while struggling to look like a man.

They all need to be sanctioned by the FASHION POLICE.
Re: Some Pictures From 'The Return Of Jenifa' Premiere by Nayah(f): 1:18pm On Oct 13, 2011
Denrele is the type of style I'll always be ok with, I really like classy women smiley
Re: Some Pictures From 'The Return Of Jenifa' Premiere by jidewin(m): 1:32pm On Oct 13, 2011
@goldiluks, gurl u are baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad, but i feel ur vibe, denrele is something else, not anything africannnnnnnnnnnnnnn at all.
Re: Some Pictures From 'The Return Of Jenifa' Premiere by Nayah(f): 1:46pm On Oct 13, 2011
^^Sorry but I think among the others Denrele is the best not too much compare to a lot of
Re: Some Pictures From 'The Return Of Jenifa' Premiere by oladayo042: 3:47pm On Oct 13, 2011
Where is Joan Rivers?
Re: Some Pictures From 'The Return Of Jenifa' Premiere by Kunbee: 12:29am On Oct 14, 2011
Nayah:

Denrele is the type of style I'll always be ok with, I really like classy women smiley

He is a guy not a woman

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Queen (album Download#) Full 2018. / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates 20 Years In Acting / Happy Birthday To Olamide Ybnl #baddoo Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.