Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

People In Niger Republic, Do You Have Light!! Electricity? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People In Niger Republic, Do You Have Light!! Electricity? (4430 Views)

Daura Residents To Buhari: "We Only Have Light When You Are Around" / Governors From Niger Republic Join Buhari’s Campaign In Kano / See A Presidential Candidate In Niger Republic Campaigning With Buharis PICS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People In Niger Republic, Do You Have Light!! Electricity? by Kenneth4u205(m): 3:34pm On Aug 06, 2023
Let's start by asking if Nigeria villages have light?
Re: People In Niger Republic, Do You Have Light!! Electricity? by Teetee777: 3:34pm On Aug 06, 2023
Zamfara 24hrs daily
Re: People In Niger Republic, Do You Have Light!! Electricity? by RPG2020(m): 3:54pm On Aug 06, 2023
Xking:
my home town enjoy 20-23 hours daily averages of 22 hours daily a week.

You should be ashamed of yourself
Re: People In Niger Republic, Do You Have Light!! Electricity? by Xking(m): 4:03pm On Aug 06, 2023
RPG2020:

You should be ashamed of yourself
that my home town enjoy electricity more than your city?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People In Niger Republic, Do You Have Light!! Electricity? by Xking(m): 4:05pm On Aug 06, 2023
excanny:

Power supply in Nigeria was never designed for everyone to have stable electricity, depends on your area's perceived ability to pay electric bills. Thats why areas are split into bands.

If your area falls in Band A, you are expected to get at least 20 hours of electricity daily, while if you are in Band E, you cant get more than 4 hours daily.
first Time I'm hearing this and sound true
Re: People In Niger Republic, Do You Have Light!! Electricity? by Wisedove(m): 4:29pm On Aug 06, 2023
The main cause of epileptic power supply in Nigeria is not because of our leaders, We ourselves are the major problem.

Majority of us stopped using Bills, embraces illegal connections and start paying stipends as bribe to those corrupt nepa officials,
The ones using prepaid meter have bypassed it.
With these they on their bulbs and other appliances which include the almighty iron, electric cooker, boiling ring, Ac and double decker freezer carelessly because they are not been charged for what they consumed.

Electricity distribution companies will only supply what they earn and when it is been distributed it will not be enough.

1 Like

Re: People In Niger Republic, Do You Have Light!! Electricity? by RPG2020(m): 4:33pm On Aug 06, 2023
Xking:
that my home town enjoy electricity more than your city?

A Town Hall is a balablu

1 Like

Re: People In Niger Republic, Do You Have Light!! Electricity? by walefresh3(m): 4:44pm On Aug 06, 2023
ANIMABIDR:

My friend sharap

Bad government defender
u are pained Because u did not get the expected reply...
If light no alaigbo talk , no come dey use your sufferhead destiny dey compare with others...
Re: People In Niger Republic, Do You Have Light!! Electricity? by gawu1: 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2023
This question is directed to the people of the Niger Republic. However, it is ipob Pigs from the online Republic of Biafra that are answering the question.
Is the niger republic now part of Biafra? How can Chinedu and Amaka living in shanty Aba suburbs answer questions for Ahamadu and Fati in faraway Niger?

1 Like

Re: People In Niger Republic, Do You Have Light!! Electricity? by Procashtips(m): 6:38pm On Aug 06, 2023
lexylaw40:
well I have Nothing to gain by supporting Nepa. But for real lagos, ogun and Ibadan have really improved. I repeat 20hrs daily... in my area. Chairman I dey go off fridge by myself just to save up units. For real

No light here since yesterday night and I'm in Lagos Mainland.
Re: People In Niger Republic, Do You Have Light!! Electricity? by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:44pm On Aug 06, 2023
ednut1:
the supply by Nigeriia was to discourage Niger and Benin from building their own dams. If they did nothing will reach kainji, Jebba and shiroro. Niger is already building a dam tho via the Chinese.

Exactly. It's in our best interest to keep giving them light, else we'll just be shortchanging ourselves as Na we go suffer am

I have someone who worked at TCN in Lagos, he said they always ensure there's no problem with the line supplying Benin Republic... When they want to cut light for maintenance, they'll rather cut the ones supplying LGs in Lagos than cut the Benin Republic's own
Re: People In Niger Republic, Do You Have Light!! Electricity? by MrAndre07: 8:03pm On Aug 06, 2023
Xking:
lol, go to auchi Edo State and see for you self.
Lol, which part of Auchi are you talking about?
The light is not stable. Only few areas that are a bit stable.
Re: People In Niger Republic, Do You Have Light!! Electricity? by Xking(m): 8:07pm On Aug 06, 2023
MrAndre07:

Lol, which part of Auchi are you talking about?
The light is not stable. Only few areas that are a bit stable.
iyamo
Re: People In Niger Republic, Do You Have Light!! Electricity? by jom28gy(m): 8:39pm On Aug 06, 2023
Chinjo2:

What about your home town? Do they also experience 15-20 hours light?
good question, asked him,he is there praising Abuja while his Village is in darknes

1 Like

Re: People In Niger Republic, Do You Have Light!! Electricity? by MrAndre07: 9:03pm On Aug 06, 2023
Xking:
iyamo
Oshomole place. The night is stable there. But of late, the hours are reducing. I am sure maintenance is long overdue.
The light situation has attracted more people there.
Re: People In Niger Republic, Do You Have Light!! Electricity? by Nursepepeye(f): 10:59pm On Aug 06, 2023
Xking:
well over here in Abuja we enjoy light like 15-20 hours on the average a daily for a week.
true, I'm in Abuja I can testify. That one maybe in the slump
Re: People In Niger Republic, Do You Have Light!! Electricity? by mbos: 7:40am On Aug 07, 2023
All these evil people defending government and policies , you are cursing yourself. Stop. Repent
Re: People In Niger Republic, Do You Have Light!! Electricity? by Sparrk007(m): 9:01am On Aug 07, 2023
Nigeria dey get light??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Hate Jonathan So Much? / Modification Process / President Goodluck Jonathan During His Matriculation At UNIPORT(1977)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.