Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

NDLEA Arrests Couple, Intercepts Drugs Hidden In Woman's Private Part - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrests Couple, Intercepts Drugs Hidden In Woman's Private Part (26852 Views)

Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) / Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) / NDLEA Intercepts Drugs Concealed In Statue Of Mary, Auto Spare Parts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests Couple, Intercepts Drugs Hidden In Woman's Private Part by sammychimex(m): 2:27pm On Aug 06, 2023
QGist:
If not because of hardship and Economic Difficult she wouldn't take such step. Drop that woman and arrest the source of this Hardship.

Is the hardship not affecting you? Why are you not trafficking drugs to escape hardship like her? Stop defending rubbish

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Couple, Intercepts Drugs Hidden In Woman's Private Part by Arapmoi22: 2:32pm On Aug 06, 2023
Omoawoke2:
Two obidients down

More to go.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Couple, Intercepts Drugs Hidden In Woman's Private Part by paramakina202: 2:33pm On Aug 06, 2023
Omoawoke2:

You will be caught and we will read your story here on nairaland.
I am very sure this two that were caught were insulting Tinubu on social media.
Your own will come soon

True or false that Tinubu developed USA with a huge sum of 480k USD?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Couple, Intercepts Drugs Hidden In Woman's Private Part by Abifarin16: 2:35pm On Aug 06, 2023
alhajiabdulbuha:
Arrest the drug convict in Aso rock instead. The source of the hardship in Nigeria
unfounded Allegations. Even before Tinubu, drug trafficking has always been a trade to some bad eggs spoiling the reputation of all of Nigeria. They are lucky it is Nigerians that caught them, Asia and Middle East don't take lightly to drug related offenses it is execution straight.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Couple, Intercepts Drugs Hidden In Woman's Private Part by muykem: 2:45pm On Aug 06, 2023
How large is that private part to contain such quantity?
Re: NDLEA Arrests Couple, Intercepts Drugs Hidden In Woman's Private Part by InvertedHammer: 2:46pm On Aug 06, 2023
/
At this point I can't really blame the criminals. I blame the judges that give them light sentences. Start knacking them at least 10 years prison term and this nonsense go reduce drastically.
/

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Couple, Intercepts Drugs Hidden In Woman's Private Part by ojex004: 2:46pm On Aug 06, 2023
Na dem grin
Re: NDLEA Arrests Couple, Intercepts Drugs Hidden In Woman's Private Part by fk001(m): 2:51pm On Aug 06, 2023
Later these same Flat!nos will start saying Nigerian is not working, Nigeria is curse, they will say why did Lord Lugard bring them in to Nigeria, call northerners cow and call yoruba Northern slaves.

But na dem dey commit crime past, na them they tarnish our image globally, I can bet with anything if they were granted their Biafra by now Biafra would have become Haiti ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡น or congo ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฌ cos it will be a gang war between group of people living in opposite streets.

Flat!nos from the sadyeast are the most useless tribe in Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests Couple, Intercepts Drugs Hidden In Woman's Private Part by NEIGHBOUR(m): 3:00pm On Aug 06, 2023
Always on point.๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: NDLEA Arrests Couple, Intercepts Drugs Hidden In Woman's Private Part by raskymonojendor: 3:05pm On Aug 06, 2023
I already knew where they came from before opening the thread. Yet they would open their gutter mouth and call others drug lord.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Couple, Intercepts Drugs Hidden In Woman's Private Part by Addme: 3:06pm On Aug 06, 2023
Buba Marwa. Kudos to you.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Couple, Intercepts Drugs Hidden In Woman's Private Part by lapintoz: 3:07pm On Aug 06, 2023
You won't see the children of hate here. They will run away in droves. The global developers....but for lagos or Tinubu matters they will foam for mouth ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Couple, Intercepts Drugs Hidden In Woman's Private Part by saintrow1: 3:07pm On Aug 06, 2023
as usual, Eboes

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Couple, Intercepts Drugs Hidden In Woman's Private Part by wallrichy: 3:08pm On Aug 06, 2023
No he is not high but a fellow drug dealer, sniffer and career like those people arrested.....if you doubt me, ask for his name and bill me if there's nothing like Eze, Chuks, Emeka, Ikenna, Uche, Calistus, Ngozi, Onyebuchi, Ozigizaga etc......or any usual name from the Eastern region of Nigeria. The amazing thing is that after doing it successful and made good money and thereafter opening shops in every corner and markets in Nigeria while still using the money to establish hotels business and other lucrative businesses all over Nigeria and even all over the world. Their greed of always going back to do that initial risky business that made them prosper is what I don't understand. How can you debased yourself to that level of carrying drugs again upon the fact that you did it successfully at first and made so much money that you used in furthering generating more legitimate businesses....I do know many of them from that region prospering right now but started with that illegitimate ways. I know one in the Senate, many as top politicians, so many as pastors etc.....

[quote author=Olukat post=124920047][/quote]

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Couple, Intercepts Drugs Hidden In Woman's Private Part by Lumig: 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2023
Na dem again. These people stubborn die grin
Desperation to be rich by all means possible leads many to untimely death, shame, jail and eternal damnation

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Couple, Intercepts Drugs Hidden In Woman's Private Part by shegra58: 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2023
chisomkachy:
India-bound โ€˜coupleโ€™ excretes 184 wraps of cocaine, woman hides drug in private part

As NDLEA intercepts heroin, meth consignments concealed in beads, soap bars, MP3 player going to New Zealand, Greece, Hong Kong

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cvmf08OMknt/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

Sit at home criminals

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Couple, Intercepts Drugs Hidden In Woman's Private Part by omoluka: 3:10pm On Aug 06, 2023
accordadoga26:

Na dem..

Awon alatike funfun

Electronics shop for front-end, elubo for back-end
Hmmm.. front end and back end developer grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests Couple, Intercepts Drugs Hidden In Woman's Private Part by Drsmartphilips: 3:12pm On Aug 06, 2023
I knew they were going to be the kwenu people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests Couple, Intercepts Drugs Hidden In Woman's Private Part by Josephkabila12: 3:12pm On Aug 06, 2023
You arrest someone with cocaine and grant the stupid hardened criminal bail??

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Couple, Intercepts Drugs Hidden In Woman's Private Part by jayAjoku(m): 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2023
The first mistake he made was wearing Red.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Couple, Intercepts Drugs Hidden In Woman's Private Part by Tommydare(m): 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2023
Na only her dey face hardship? Which hardship she dey face wey pass other people own? She should be jailed for 30 years.
QGist:
If not because of hardship and Economic Difficult she wouldn't take such step. Drop that woman and arrest the source of this Hardship.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Couple, Intercepts Drugs Hidden In Woman's Private Part by wallrichy: 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2023
No he is not high but a fellow drug dealer, sniffer and career like those people arrested.....if you doubt me, ask for his name and bill me if there's nothing like Eze, Chuks, Emeka, Ikenna, Uche, Calistus, Ngozi, Onyebuchi, Ozigizaga etc......or any usual name from the Eastern region of Nigeria. The amazing thing is that after doing it successful and made good money and thereafter opening shops in every corner and markets in Nigeria while still using the money to establish hotels business and other lucrative businesses all over Nigeria and even all over the world. Their greed of always going back to do that initial risky business that made them prosper is what I don't understand. How can you debased yourself to that level of carrying drugs again upon the fact that you did it successfully at first and made so much money that you used in furthering generating more legitimate businesses....I do know many of them from that region prospering right now but started with that illegitimate ways. I know one in the Senate, many as top politicians, so many as pastors etc.....

[quote author=Olukat post=124920047][/quote]

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Couple, Intercepts Drugs Hidden In Woman's Private Part by Tommydare(m): 3:16pm On Aug 06, 2023
Na only her de6 face hardship? Which kind hardship she dey face wey pass other people own? She should be jailed for 30 years.
QGist:

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Couple, Intercepts Drugs Hidden In Woman's Private Part by kestolove95(m): 3:16pm On Aug 06, 2023
Kill dem ..this iyamiri people own don dey too much.. nonsense

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Couple, Intercepts Drugs Hidden In Woman's Private Part by jegaxe(m): 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2023
So u mean all this was packed inside her PV part. shocked this thing dey try
Re: NDLEA Arrests Couple, Intercepts Drugs Hidden In Woman's Private Part by specialmati(m): 3:40pm On Aug 06, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin chai fast money

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Couple, Intercepts Drugs Hidden In Woman's Private Part by Segzy19: 3:45pm On Aug 06, 2023
Dem developers as usual.
Awon oloshi๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Abeg, feed them to the lions

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Couple, Intercepts Drugs Hidden In Woman's Private Part by Ernesthugo(m): 3:46pm On Aug 06, 2023
better than those who came from the region of it is my turn that destroyed a fellow mgbati from tiktok named SALO
spearman:
Mr. Ilonzeh Kingsley Onyebuchi and Mrs. Ilonzeh Roseline Nonyelum

Global Developers from the Land of the Rising Scorn at it again.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Couple, Intercepts Drugs Hidden In Woman's Private Part by Rochasstatue(f): 4:09pm On Aug 06, 2023
Obidients and drugs
Obi and lies
5 & 6

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Arrests Couple, Intercepts Drugs Hidden In Woman's Private Part by WorldRichest: 4:28pm On Aug 06, 2023
spearman:
Mr. Ilonzeh Kingsley Onyebuchi and Mrs. Ilonzeh Roseline Nonyelum

Global Developers from the Land of the Rising Scorn at it again.

Curssed generation

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Couple, Intercepts Drugs Hidden In Woman's Private Part by tiger28: 4:33pm On Aug 06, 2023
I am in the diaspora for decades and I can't explain to you how quick I run farrrrrrr away from these Easterners.............I just can't trust them!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trafficker Inserts Hot Boiling Ring Into Victimโ€™s Virginal (pic) / Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) / Driver Strangles 76-Year-Old Employerโ€™s Wife To Death In Lagos, Steals $754

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.