Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Is Reno Omokiri Now A Mental Patient? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Reno Omokiri Now A Mental Patient? (1764 Views)

Is Sanwo Olu Truly A Mental Patient? - Ambode / Aso Rock Is Neither A Sanitorium Nor A Mental Institution - Phrank Shaibu / Where Is Reno Omokri From And Why Doesn't He Talk About His Place. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Reno Omokiri Now A Mental Patient? by Sorrynovex: 2:30pm On Aug 06, 2023
Phahahahahaha

The white bearded goat don smoke Colorado

#sorrynovex

7 Likes

Re: Is Reno Omokiri Now A Mental Patient? by PointB: 2:32pm On Aug 06, 2023
CornFused you meant? CornTradictory? CornPlicated?

7 Likes

Re: Is Reno Omokiri Now A Mental Patient? by Sorrynovex: 2:34pm On Aug 06, 2023
PointB:
CornFused you meant? CornTraditory? CornPlicated?

That guy dey useless

14 Likes

Re: Is Reno Omokiri Now A Mental Patient? by PointB: 2:36pm On Aug 06, 2023
Sorrynovex:

That guy dey useless

But you too, why are you following him and giving him coverage?

9 Likes

Re: Is Reno Omokiri Now A Mental Patient? by Curse777: 2:38pm On Aug 06, 2023
Guy dey whine you
Re: Is Reno Omokiri Now A Mental Patient? by Sorrynovex: 2:39pm On Aug 06, 2023
PointB:

But you too, why are you following him and giving him coverage?

I no dey sniff cocaine

7 Likes

Re: Is Reno Omokiri Now A Mental Patient? by SalamRushdie: 2:41pm On Aug 06, 2023
He claims to make his money from selling books but the idiot can't keep his eyes away from the Nigerian treasury , looking for desperate ways to infiltrate Tinubu govt by fire by force

16 Likes

Re: Is Reno Omokiri Now A Mental Patient? by Madmohamed1: 2:41pm On Aug 06, 2023
Sorrynovex:
Phahahahahaha

#sorrynovex
he developed mental illness when atiku lost election he thinks he will visit Nigeria soon but that hope lost after obidient

8 Likes

Re: Is Reno Omokiri Now A Mental Patient? by Sorrynovex: 2:44pm On Aug 06, 2023
Madmohamed1:
he developed mental illness when atiku lost election he thinks he will visit Nigeria soon but that hope lost after obidient

I swear

5 Likes

Re: Is Reno Omokiri Now A Mental Patient? by slowice(m): 2:44pm On Aug 06, 2023
Menting raised to the power of balablu. Cornfused narcos

6 Likes

Re: Is Reno Omokiri Now A Mental Patient? by Bluehole: 2:44pm On Aug 06, 2023
This guy is a known double agent of anywhere belle face. He has to block me on tweeter because I always counter all the lies he peddles there, just for his stomach sake.

If he is not talking about Igbos, it is about Peter Obi or obidients. He claimed to be working for Atiku, at the same time, marketing Tinubu and do not fail to praising Obi.

When Obi chooses to ignore him, he will change to speed gear in the direction of vile hatred for Obi and obidients to either gain attention from Obi or traffic to his page from obidients.

Atiku and PDP, on realizing his double deal, tactically, ignore him and Tinubu camp chooses to play blind to his overtures. He will then turn to marriage counseling and motivational speaker.

15 Likes

Re: Is Reno Omokiri Now A Mental Patient? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 06, 2023
That is Nigeria politics for you, I pity those who engage in it with emotions. That's why I don't respond to mentions with emotions.
Re: Is Reno Omokiri Now A Mental Patient? by kettykings: 2:56pm On Aug 06, 2023
He is a victim of untreated severe schizophrenia.
A good for nothing lout that caused Jonathan and Atiku to loose

6 Likes

Re: Is Reno Omokiri Now A Mental Patient? by frankyychiji(f): 3:01pm On Aug 06, 2023
What do you expect from a small goat. grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Reno Omokiri Now A Mental Patient? by Sorrynovex: 3:31pm On Aug 06, 2023
slowice:
Menting raised to the power of balablu. Cornfused narcos

Phahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Is Reno Omokiri Now A Mental Patient? by Sorrynovex: 3:32pm On Aug 06, 2023
IconicR:
That is Nigeria politics for you, I pity those who engage in it with emotions. That's why I don't respond to mentions with emotions.

First time when me and Agbado corn robot agree oooo

Phahahahahaha

4 Likes

Re: Is Reno Omokiri Now A Mental Patient? by ruffhandu: 4:12pm On Aug 06, 2023
Sorrynovex:
Phahahahahaha

#sorrynovex

He may be, desperation and question for acceptance. But one thing I give to him is, he seems to be making money off social media and had remained a pdp local party man, unlike ffk, who has no job but can dance naked for the highest bidder.
Re: Is Reno Omokiri Now A Mental Patient? by Sorrynovex: 4:13pm On Aug 06, 2023
ruffhandu:

He may be, desperation and question for acceptance. But one thing I give to him is, he seems to be making money off social media and had remained a pdp local party man, unlike ffk, who has no job but can dance naked for the highest bidder.

Reno na confused malu.

If we return back to military rule hunger go kill that fake pastor

6 Likes

Re: Is Reno Omokiri Now A Mental Patient? by maticar: 5:34pm On Aug 06, 2023
Sorrynovex:
Phahahahahaha

#sorrynovex
He's been a fool right from time
Fake pastor

1 Like

Re: Is Reno Omokiri Now A Mental Patient? by enemybulldozer(m): 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2023
Sorrynovex:
Phahahahahaha

#sorrynovex
beerfraud I warned you but you refused to listen, now see your life grin grin grin

Shameless bloody rino omockrey's spokesman tongue tongue grin grin
Re: Is Reno Omokiri Now A Mental Patient? by enemybulldozer(m): 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2023
SalamRushdie:
He claims to make his money from selling books but the idiot can't keep his eyes away from the Nigerian treasury , looking for desperate ways to infiltrate Tinubu govt by fire by force
The same thing asari tokumbo is doing. But shameless people like beerfraud cannot see it.
Re: Is Reno Omokiri Now A Mental Patient? by kaludestiny10(m): 6:17pm On Aug 06, 2023
This question is coming quite late. The main thing presently is to ascertain the level of his mental disorder. The man is truly mentally retarded.

1 Like

Re: Is Reno Omokiri Now A Mental Patient? by Dest8sman: 6:29pm On Aug 06, 2023
Anybody in Reno's shoes would behave as he is doing. Nine years in exile is not nine months. And now, the hope of returning is deeming every second.

2 Likes

Re: Is Reno Omokiri Now A Mental Patient? by wingmanIII: 6:53pm On Aug 06, 2023
Only fools and idiots repost Reno omockery

2 Likes

Re: Is Reno Omokiri Now A Mental Patient? by Mindlog: 6:58pm On Aug 06, 2023
He is hustling for his daily bread,

2 Likes

Re: Is Reno Omokiri Now A Mental Patient? by HussenAdul: 7:12pm On Aug 06, 2023
Reno is a lower version of ffk

2 Likes

Re: Is Reno Omokiri Now A Mental Patient? by Gentlelox: 7:45pm On Aug 06, 2023
The gal iq is very low... Very annoying goat
Re: Is Reno Omokiri Now A Mental Patient? by helinues: 4:33am On Aug 07, 2023
Imagine when this same op supposed to check into the nearest rehab center as his case is even worst than Reno .

That's the op handiwork below which he has been doing for years. Trolling people for fun

Pot calling kettle black

Re: Is Reno Omokiri Now A Mental Patient? by fineboynl(m): 5:18am On Aug 07, 2023
Rhoni look like someone that is lonely.. depressed and always seeking attention
Re: Is Reno Omokiri Now A Mental Patient? by Sorrynovex: 6:06am On Aug 07, 2023
enemybulldozer:
beerfraud I warned you but you refused to listen, now see your life grin grin grin

Shameless bloody rino omockrey's spokesman tongue tongue grin grin

Phahahahahaha
Re: Is Reno Omokiri Now A Mental Patient? by ChangedMan1999(m): 8:23am On Aug 07, 2023
Bluehole:
This guy is a known double agent of anywhere belle face. He has to block me on tweeter because I always counter all the lies he peddles there, just for his stomach sake.

If he is not talking about Igbos, it is about Peter Obi or obidients. He claimed to be working for Atiku, at the same time, marketing Tinubu and do not fail to praising Obi.

When Obi chooses to ignore him, he will change to speed gear in the direction of vile hatred for Obi and obidients to either gain attention from Obi or traffic to his page from obidients.

Atiku and PDP, on realizing his double deal, tactically, ignore him and Tinubu camp chooses to play blind to his overtures. He will then turn to marriage counseling and motivational speaker.

You have said it all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo's Sister, Boma Exposes The Atrocities Of Nysom Wike / Cross River Loses Status As Oil State / Who Is Saraki - Help This Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.