Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Rerun: We’ve Done Our Calculation Well, Tinubu Won’t Be On Ballot, LP Claims - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rerun: We’ve Done Our Calculation Well, Tinubu Won’t Be On Ballot, LP Claims (40118 Views)

Senate Clears Wike As He Says Tinubu Won’t Regret Nominating Him As Minister / NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers / Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rerun: We’ve Done Our Calculation Well, Tinubu Won’t Be On Ballot, LP Claims by cutesharon(f): 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2023
Me I am moving to Abuja cos their votes na like 4 times that of other citizens. I want to be part of the 1% of the 1% biko that will be voting for my country Nigeria. God bless Nigeria, we should say it more often.

2 Likes

Re: Rerun: We’ve Done Our Calculation Well, Tinubu Won’t Be On Ballot, LP Claims by spiSeyi: 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2023
No cap 🧢 nah we sane Nigerians knew that PBAT won't be on the ballot for a rerun to Alaigbo, Elu pee lawyer don chop vain laborers money sotey he dey yan dustgrin

3 Likes

Re: Rerun: We’ve Done Our Calculation Well, Tinubu Won’t Be On Ballot, LP Claims by adioolayi(m): 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2023
grin cheesy grin cheesy

There 3 independent cases before PEPT....

1. APM Vs Tinubu, APC and INEC

2. PDD Vs Tinubu, APC and INEC

3. LP Vs Tinubu, APC and INEC

The news here is mixing things... Tinubu's lawyers argue this cases independent of eachother...

How they defended Tinubu is different in each of the cases..

It's only at the LP case they talked about re-run, technically, they know PDP was not joined by LP in that case..hence, the reason why they are saying, even if rerun will take place, LP is not the first runner-up and cannot participate.

In the case of PDP.... Tinubu's team NEVER mentioned any rerun here, because Atiku came second, they only ask the tribunal to dismiss his case.

They have approached each case independent of eachother...and the judges will also judge them individually

3 Likes

Re: Rerun: We’ve Done Our Calculation Well, Tinubu Won’t Be On Ballot, LP Claims by jaymichael(m): 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2023
Tareq1105:
There's no basis for any re-run.

Tinubu APC won the election and both Obi and Atiku are deceiving themselves.

You reported to police that your item was stolen from the house. Police now asked you what exactly was stolen and you said you don't know.

Obi said his vote was stolen by Tinubu APC but he doesn't know details of what number of votes, at which polling units, which Ward, local council or State it was stolen.

That's the simplest way to put it. 👍

3 Likes

Re: Rerun: We’ve Done Our Calculation Well, Tinubu Won’t Be On Ballot, LP Claims by eeetuk(m): 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2023
"The Obi-Datti Campaign Organisation yesterday declared that with the damning evidence before the Presidential Election Petition Court (PREPEC) in Abuja against President Bola Tinubu, he would not participate in the rerun election should the poll be annulled.Also, the Special Assistant on Public Communication to Atiku Abubakar, Mr. Phrank Shaibu, said that there is palpable fear in the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) on the likelihood of the court upturning the election of President Tinubu."

Re-run presidential election in Nigeria?
Never! I believe runoff election is possible between Bola Tinubu and Atiku Abubakar, but not re-run election. Rerun means do the whole presidential election again. That is not going to happen. Runoff is what I am betting on. Runoff means the two highest votes getters in last election will run again. That will be between Bola Tinubu and Atiku Abubakar. That is what election tribunal will rule.

1 Like

Re: Rerun: We’ve Done Our Calculation Well, Tinubu Won’t Be On Ballot, LP Claims by fredoooooo: 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2023
Awon alarun ọpọlọ

2 Likes

Re: Rerun: We’ve Done Our Calculation Well, Tinubu Won’t Be On Ballot, LP Claims by Zeel007: 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2023
Curse777:

I swear with my life Tinubu won in my polling unit,LGA and State

Can you swear Obi won in my unit with your life
so your local government and state is a yardstick to the totality of the cumulative count of the whole country.

If truly tinubu won the election why is it saying rerun should be between him and atiku and not obi, If he is that confident.

On a sincere note am a Yoruba guy. And if tinubu continue like this with all is unplanned policy, do you think we do have a country by next year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rerun: We’ve Done Our Calculation Well, Tinubu Won’t Be On Ballot, LP Claims by MatrixCircle: 3:43pm On Aug 06, 2023
Stupidity by APC legal team. If the election is annulled its annulled on the grounds of fraudulent declaration of a candidate as the winner and not on the grounds of a tie between two top political parties which is what the constitution says as condition for a rerun.

Election annulled due to fraud will means all parties will participate in a Fresh election and not a rerun or otherwise declare the rightful winner as President elect.

This is simple. grin

1 Like

Re: Rerun: We’ve Done Our Calculation Well, Tinubu Won’t Be On Ballot, LP Claims by Gandrova: 3:43pm On Aug 06, 2023
muykem:
Utopia expectations always end up in frustration. IPOB sympathiser want to rule Nigeria. No be juju be that.
I tire for them oo

1 Like

Re: Rerun: We’ve Done Our Calculation Well, Tinubu Won’t Be On Ballot, LP Claims by Mosba: 3:43pm On Aug 06, 2023
They used Pythagorean theorem to do the calculation and they got the answer. Well done Eluuuupi

3 Likes

Re: Rerun: We’ve Done Our Calculation Well, Tinubu Won’t Be On Ballot, LP Claims by lokotamak(m): 3:44pm On Aug 06, 2023
I laugh in Niger embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Rerun: We’ve Done Our Calculation Well, Tinubu Won’t Be On Ballot, LP Claims by Gandrova: 3:45pm On Aug 06, 2023
It is good to dream. But is very bad to have stupid dreams!

1 Like

Re: Rerun: We’ve Done Our Calculation Well, Tinubu Won’t Be On Ballot, LP Claims by 99persait(m): 3:47pm On Aug 06, 2023
Acekidc4:
Which Lawyer is deceiving this Ellu p People🤔 I bet that Lawyer is super good at deceit!! Make i faint if them see Rerun🤨 Rerun Ko Relay Ni 🙄🙄
I tire ooo.make obi and atiku go sit down.They are just chasing shadow.rerun is just impossible

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rerun: We’ve Done Our Calculation Well, Tinubu Won’t Be On Ballot, LP Claims by abbasajao(m): 3:52pm On Aug 06, 2023
GreyLaw:
He shouldn't be. He will be sacked and nothing will happen. He should try hard between now and November to recoup the billions he wasted on tbe elections.
Why November?

Are you saying judgment will not be passed until November?
Re: Rerun: We’ve Done Our Calculation Well, Tinubu Won’t Be On Ballot, LP Claims by Shattuck(m): 3:56pm On Aug 06, 2023
easyfem:
In african it's very hard to unseat a seating president
this is one of the reasons why military coups are on the rise, until we learn to build functional institutions were everyone is held accountable by law for every wrong action, these events will continue.

1 Like

Re: Rerun: We’ve Done Our Calculation Well, Tinubu Won’t Be On Ballot, LP Claims by Cajal(m): 3:59pm On Aug 06, 2023
Re run at agulu Anambra state

4 Likes

Re: Rerun: We’ve Done Our Calculation Well, Tinubu Won’t Be On Ballot, LP Claims by gaby(m): 4:00pm On Aug 06, 2023
Interesting days ahead.

I see the khaki boys warming up.

It could get very bloody as BAT has tried to fix up his loyalists in critical security positions who wouldn't want to be a part of what is to come.

Make we dey watch the film sha.
Re: Rerun: We’ve Done Our Calculation Well, Tinubu Won’t Be On Ballot, LP Claims by Shattuck(m): 4:00pm On Aug 06, 2023
eeetuk:
"The Obi-Datti Campaign Organisation yesterday declared that with the damning evidence before the Presidential Election Petition Court (PREPEC) in Abuja against President Bola Tinubu, he would not participate in the rerun election should the poll be annulled.Also, the Special Assistant on Public Communication to Atiku Abubakar, Mr. Phrank Shaibu, said that there is palpable fear in the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) on the likelihood of the court upturning the election of President Tinubu."

Re-run presidential election in Nigeria?
Never! I believe runoff election is possible between Bola Tinubu and Atiku Abubakar, but not re-run election. Rerun means do the whole presidential election again. That is not going to happen. Runoff is what I am betting on. Runoff means the two highest votes getters in last election will run again. That will be between Bola Tinubu and Atiku Abubakar. That is what election tribunal will rule.
according to several verified sources obi won benue and rivers, even the BBC's independent compilation gave obi the lead in rivers, if those disputed results are added to obi's his numbers may become more than atiku's and even tinubu's in that case how will the run-off be between tinubu and atiku?
Re: Rerun: We’ve Done Our Calculation Well, Tinubu Won’t Be On Ballot, LP Claims by casualobserver: 4:02pm On Aug 06, 2023
The only reason Tinubu would be in a rerun is if he wasnt disqualified. If he isnt disqualified, he wins since LP did not prove they won, infact they never argued or brought any evidence in court that they won. So the idea that tinubu's lawyers are preparing for a rerun is ludicrous. Tinubu's lawyers simply argued in court that in any event Obi is not qualified to contest if there were to be a rerun.

Actually i realise it is my fault for taking the bait of these attention seeking losers called obidients

3 Likes

Re: Rerun: We’ve Done Our Calculation Well, Tinubu Won’t Be On Ballot, LP Claims by MrsTwrite(f): 4:02pm On Aug 06, 2023
Mat this news favor me this whole month!
Re: Rerun: We’ve Done Our Calculation Well, Tinubu Won’t Be On Ballot, LP Claims by sainsburry: 4:04pm On Aug 06, 2023
promise4040:
*Says president misled by lawyers and trying to hoodwink judges

*Tinubu’s election on shaky grounds, Atiku’s aide insists

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/08/06/rerun-weve-done-our-calculation-well-tinubu-wont-be-on-ballot-lp-claims/
Dey Play
Premium Tears Loading

1 Like

Re: Rerun: We’ve Done Our Calculation Well, Tinubu Won’t Be On Ballot, LP Claims by jrusky(m): 4:05pm On Aug 06, 2023
I just dey laugh una. Una go wail tire.

Tinubuu is your president for the next 8 years. I repeat and say it again Obi will never be Nigeria president till he die.

I dey laugh una in zulu voice. Very sweet mouthed motivational speaker everywhere.

Una go learn in hard way.

Obi my Pooh.l!!!

3 Likes

Re: Rerun: We’ve Done Our Calculation Well, Tinubu Won’t Be On Ballot, LP Claims by lapintoz: 4:05pm On Aug 06, 2023
I'm sure Elup people are tired of these fake hopes their hopeless lawyers keep throwing at them. Rerun ko, re rack ni.....

Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Rerun: We’ve Done Our Calculation Well, Tinubu Won’t Be On Ballot, LP Claims by drlateef: 4:05pm On Aug 06, 2023
promise4040:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/08/06/rerun-weve-done-our-calculation-well-tinubu-wont-be-on-ballot-lp-claims/

Obi’s team must be having delusions if they ever thought they will win at the tribunal. Their evidence is so weak and inconsequential to the extent that Tinubu’s team declared victory before starting their defence. That’s why they called just one witness, even though they planned bringing over 20 witnesses initially.

3 Likes

Re: Rerun: We’ve Done Our Calculation Well, Tinubu Won’t Be On Ballot, LP Claims by zedegit: 4:07pm On Aug 06, 2023
promise4040:

Judiciary is bringing all these needless speculations.

Let them decide fast before Tinubu brings crisis which he mentioned by going to war in Niger.
Re: Rerun: We’ve Done Our Calculation Well, Tinubu Won’t Be On Ballot, LP Claims by Felaincarnated: 4:07pm On Aug 06, 2023
Dey play!! Shake shake daddy wey no fit win him state and adopted state join
Curse777:
grin

The fear of Jagaban contesting a rerun... The man who never lost an election since 1993

Undisputed winner

Undefeatable

If Obi contest against Jagaban 50 times Tinubu would win him 49.9 times Jagaban would win the remaining 0.1 times

Re: Rerun: We’ve Done Our Calculation Well, Tinubu Won’t Be On Ballot, LP Claims by zedegit: 4:08pm On Aug 06, 2023
Acekidc4:
Which Lawyer is deceiving this Ellu p People🤔 I bet that Lawyer is super good at deceit!! Make i faint if them see Rerun🤨 Rerun Ko Relay Ni 🙄🙄

Let me quote you for future reference.
Re: Rerun: We’ve Done Our Calculation Well, Tinubu Won’t Be On Ballot, LP Claims by Rapht933: 4:09pm On Aug 06, 2023
promise4040:

These people reason like a fowl that struggling to eat corn in the bottle

4 Likes

Re: Rerun: We’ve Done Our Calculation Well, Tinubu Won’t Be On Ballot, LP Claims by Shattuck(m): 4:16pm On Aug 06, 2023
Tareq1105:
There's no basis for any re-run.

Tinubu APC won the election and both Obi and Atiku are deceiving themselves.

You reported to police that your item was stolen from the house. Police now asked you what exactly was stolen and you said you don't know.

Obi said his vote was stolen by Tinubu APC but he doesn't know details of what number of votes, at which polling units, which Ward, local council or State it was stolen.

your analogy is insensitive, i report to the police that items were stolen from my house by my neighbour police now ask me what were stolen I can't list all items at the moment but I listed some, my neighbors swears that he didn't take anything from my house, then we search his house I see some of my shirt, shoes, now he goes to court and claim he is innocent even when my items were found in his house, in his defends he claims I did not provide the correct total of shirts and shoes he stole, so therefore he is innocent, even though my items were found in his apartment, remember Rivers result, even the BBC confirmed that obi won rivers his results were rigged for tinubu, remember benue and others that Obi is contesting in court.
Re: Rerun: We’ve Done Our Calculation Well, Tinubu Won’t Be On Ballot, LP Claims by aswani(m): 4:19pm On Aug 06, 2023
Another person that wants to keep the flames of a false hope going.

A shame that some will believe this even though we all witnessed the nonsense at the Tribunal from Peter Obi's lawyers.

I guess we will have to await shouts of dissent from Obidients, as well as abuse of the judiciary and everyone else, when the inevitable decision is made based on the lack of attainment of the high level of proof required to overturn elections results from LP's legal team.
Re: Rerun: We’ve Done Our Calculation Well, Tinubu Won’t Be On Ballot, LP Claims by Alliswell248: 4:20pm On Aug 06, 2023
Jokers.
Not only Rerun....na Rewalk....
Re: Rerun: We’ve Done Our Calculation Well, Tinubu Won’t Be On Ballot, LP Claims by Curse777: 4:23pm On Aug 06, 2023
Felaincarnated:
Dey play!! Shake shake daddy wey no fit win him state and adopted state join

But as he shake reach he get 8 million votes Obi no fit get for him life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos At 50: Ambode Gives Soyinka Appointment (photos) / Joe Igbokwe Others Make Sanwo-olu's Carbinet List / Goodluck Jonathan: I'm Grateful To Buhari And Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.