Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri (6419 Views)

Yorùbás Are Actually The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria. / I Am Not Igbo - Wike Clarifies Confusion About His Name And Link To Igbo / Igbo, Reno Omokri Clash Over Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by EnterDem02: 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2023
Reno Omokri has bounced on Facebook user that said Igbo is the most successful tribe in Nigeria.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by Obaofaba: 5:17pm On Aug 06, 2023
Tell them ooooo.

I expect my proteges to counter your claims with facts and figure but like always, you will be insulted.

On behalf of my humble self as the undisputed obaofabaland, I hereby tender an unreserved apologies to the person of Reno, the Yorubas and the Nigerian people in general for the way and manner my subjects has been going haywire because of the election loss of one Pandora indicted culprit.

I hope and pray my subjects will learn in the future and be proactive in the dealings of national concerns by presenting the best amongst us and not the cursed one.

46 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by ISLAMBAD: 5:17pm On Aug 06, 2023
Another Mumu buttom... grin grin cheesy

Next topic please..

I think this Reno is beginning to have a mental problem recently...

Watch how the same set of clowns he insulted their tiny god in the past because of his teeth and mouth odour will come here to adore/worship Reno.....

A wise man would always do research if somone says something you are not sure of..

If you doubt me, Google the richest, the most successful or the smartest tribe in Nigeria, the result would be there looking at you...

Reno and his followers are rodents of 21st century

47 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2023
I agree with this as well.

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by LivingSage: 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2023
kiss
IconicR:
I agree with this

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by TemplarLandry: 5:19pm On Aug 06, 2023
cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by ivandragon: 5:19pm On Aug 06, 2023
As silly as Reno can be, some Igbos have a way of putting thier foot in thier mouth.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by Rossikk(m): 5:20pm On Aug 06, 2023
Na Reno Omokri fit these people.

He knows exactly how to put them in their place, destroying their narcissistic delusions.

60 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by MrBiGGEST(m): 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2023
A better Nigeria is all we need.
We could have had a healthy competition, instead of this toxicity we're facing now. And for what? Because I no vote your candidate lipsrsealed

#TableShaker

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2023
LivingSage:
kiss
I stand for the truth always.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by Salary: 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2023
cool

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by Kenneth4u205(m): 5:25pm On Aug 06, 2023
The richest man in Africa is Fulani if we are to decend to omokiri level of foolish reasoning.so Fulani are the most successful

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by LivingSage: 5:25pm On Aug 06, 2023
Rephrasing what Reno Said

"While Northerners have conservative religion that restrain them, Yorubas have conservative culture that restrains them but Igbos do not have ANY"

This is knock out cheesy
IconicR:
I stand for the truth always.
and the Truth has always set you free kiss

40 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by BOSSkesh(m): 5:26pm On Aug 06, 2023
I concur

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by oyebanji44: 5:30pm On Aug 06, 2023
Don't be a crown ...the Yorubas are the most successful people in Nigeria and the best black tribe ever created by God..

If you doubt me tell your people to leave Lagos.. grin grin

ISLAMBAD:
Mumu buttom...

Next topic please..

I think this Reno is beginning to have a mental problem recently...

Watch how the same set of clowns he insulted their tiny god in the past because of his mouth odour will come here and adore Reno...

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by Armaggedon: 5:30pm On Aug 06, 2023
The funny thing is that ALL his claims are FALSE. Which makes me wonder whether he is still in a correct mental state.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by Obaofaba: 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
The richest man in Africa is Fulani if we are to decend to omokiri level of foolish reasoning.so Fulani are the most successful

Reno is right after all, just take a look at your comment.

If your level of comprehension is low, let me help you, Reno said, Yorubas occupied 6/10 of the 10 richest in Nigeria not necessarily the richest man Nigeria has as of today.

Get it now?

Now say a big thank you to me and please don't insult me, I'm not that nice.

You can now counter that with facts and figure my boy.

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by walefresh3(m): 5:38pm On Aug 06, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
Yorubas is the most successful tribe in Nigeria... Fact..

We have the most Developed City in West Africa.. the 4th richest city in the whole of Africa...

Best music artist in the whole of Africa..
One of the best black rapper in the world is Yoruba...

The richest African woman is Yoruba...
Name it ...

Yoruba remain your master even in POLITICS..

35 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by Obaofaba: 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2023
walefresh3:
Yorubas is the most successful tribe in Nigeria... Fact..

We have the most Developed City in West Africa.. the 4th richest city in the whole of Africa...

Best music artist in the whole of Africa..
One of the best black rap is Yoruba...

The richest African woman is Yoruba...
Name it ...

Yoruba remain your master even in POLITICS..

Good, this is what I expect my subjects to presents. Facts and not insults.

I've not seen any fact so far but I've seen countless insults from them.

With what you posted, I hereby agree with you that Yorubas are the undisputed number one in anything good Nigeria can point to.

Big kudos from me.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by CodeTemplar: 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2023
He made his points but then when you sum up the achievements of black Africa generally, i don't think it is good enough to build such discussions upon.

Money, in this corrupt world, can be gotten through lots of dubious means and shouldn't be used to measure success.
Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by Nice2023(m): 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2023
The most smartest tribe in Africa is Igbo,the most successful tribe in Africa is Igbo after kukuyi tribe in Kenya.

The richest tribe in Nigeris is still Igbo.

Reno is not comfortable anytime he hears about igbos.

Let Reno talk about his own tribe...we don't need to tell us who is better,because we know from that igbos have gone far.

I am 150 % proud of the igbos.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by onumadu: 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2023
The easiest way to find out the truth is this:

What percentage of Igbo would rather be Yoruba?
What percentage of Yoruba would rather be Igbo?

To get to the answer, a second question is in order:
What percentage of Igbo men marry Yoruba women?
What percentage of Yoruba men marry Igbo women? shocked

Ahhaaa!

One tribe is desperately trying to acquire the genetic attributes of another, and that tribe is NOT Igbo.
Anyi zuru ka eme. cool
If an Igbo incarnates a million times, he (or she) would still want to be Igbo.
They prove it every time they marry.

Reno is a sewer rat that can NEVER be relevant without discussing the Igbo who inhabit the sublime parts of his heavenly imaginations.
Call it classical case of cognitive dissonance.
He would die, literally, if he does not discuss the Igbo.
I pity him sometimes, but he is not qualified to be pitied.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by Web2020: 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2023
Reno has turned into a fool because he want Tinubu notices him. Very stupid noise maker

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by matrixmuzi: 6:11pm On Aug 06, 2023
Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by Omanambala(m): 6:15pm On Aug 06, 2023
Very good then.....so what should we do now

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by Buhari4sale: 6:19pm On Aug 06, 2023
💯
Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by KGBKremlin: 6:23pm On Aug 06, 2023
EnterDem02:
Reno Omokri has bounced on Facebook user that said Igbo is the most successful tribe in Nigeria.

Igbo are not successful tribe in Nigeria.
Take away blood money and horrible activities in making money, you will find Igbo as zero in terms of ranking.

Successful tribe or region always in control of power.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by 90dbest: 6:32pm On Aug 06, 2023
N

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by Cooly100: 6:33pm On Aug 06, 2023
Reno is an envious man...

What about his own tribe...?

Igbos are great..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEcvo6H4Djo

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Is The Most Successful Tribe In Nigeria Not Igbo—reno Omokri by Cooly100: 6:34pm On Aug 06, 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okupe Calls Opposition Parties Noisemakers / PHOTO Of IPOB Supreme Leader Nnamdi Kanu Moving With His Hefty Bodyguards / Peter Obi Deletes Tweet About Anambra Inferno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.