Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Bankole Oginni Accused Of Killing His Ex-Lover In Ondo (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bankole Oginni Accused Of Killing His Ex-Lover In Ondo (Disturbing Photos) (55367 Views)

Father Allegedly Beats Daughter To Death In Ondo (disturbing Photos) / Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud / Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ondo (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bankole Oginni Accused Of Killing His Ex-Lover In Ondo (Disturbing Photos) by Buhari4sale: 11:46am On Aug 07, 2023
mysticwarrior:
you are a deep thinker.

High of. You are shallow thinker because the man is a soccer coach and not a footballer
Re: Bankole Oginni Accused Of Killing His Ex-Lover In Ondo (Disturbing Photos) by Kvng12: 11:49am On Aug 07, 2023
So sad
Re: Bankole Oginni Accused Of Killing His Ex-Lover In Ondo (Disturbing Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 11:51am On Aug 07, 2023
The guy should be sentenced to death.
Re: Bankole Oginni Accused Of Killing His Ex-Lover In Ondo (Disturbing Photos) by callmevirus(m): 11:54am On Aug 07, 2023
Westside Niggas all they do is to kill, skull mining and stop their illegal Presido

Avoid Westside
Re: Bankole Oginni Accused Of Killing His Ex-Lover In Ondo (Disturbing Photos) by Mckandre(m): 11:55am On Aug 07, 2023
richiemcgold:
I wonder what a 45year old woman was doing in her ex's house. Even the guy is probably younger than the woman because a 45+ man is way too old to be called a footballer.
football coach. Read una no gree read, tufia!
Re: Bankole Oginni Accused Of Killing His Ex-Lover In Ondo (Disturbing Photos) by dalass(f): 11:56am On Aug 07, 2023
Kylekent59:
All the guys allowing a woman sleep over in their houses.

Imagine an innocent man allowed his girlfriend to sleep in his house for the night only for her to fall I'll that night and died.

Who would be held responsible?

Hope you can comprehend sha. Is that the situation here?

And the arms, legs, intestines of the woman also just developed wings to fly away during that innocent sleepover? undecided
Re: Bankole Oginni Accused Of Killing His Ex-Lover In Ondo (Disturbing Photos) by Luzebox(m): 11:56am On Aug 07, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again!! sad

Nigerian men make me sick, I hate Nigerian men sad. Nigerian men are rapist and murderers!

Biko, the court should sentence the useless man to death by butchering ASAP!! sad
is it not a nigerian man that arrested him...
Re: Bankole Oginni Accused Of Killing His Ex-Lover In Ondo (Disturbing Photos) by Kvng12: 11:57am On Aug 07, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again!! sad

Nigerian men make me sick, I hate Nigerian men sad. Nigerian men are rapist and murderers!

Biko, the court should sentence the useless man to death by butchering ASAP!! sad

Why are you so bitter, shut-up and comment respectfully as an adult.
Re: Bankole Oginni Accused Of Killing His Ex-Lover In Ondo (Disturbing Photos) by callmevirus(m): 11:57am On Aug 07, 2023
Zonefree:

Your hate for Nigerian men can never restore your lost body counts.

Savage
Calm down

1 Like

Re: Bankole Oginni Accused Of Killing His Ex-Lover In Ondo (Disturbing Photos) by callmevirus(m): 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again!! sad

The way you talk about Nigerian Men but we know your type. Na your type dey hold gbola like microphone and give deep throat and swallow sperm
Re: Bankole Oginni Accused Of Killing His Ex-Lover In Ondo (Disturbing Photos) by lascos912(m): 12:01pm On Aug 07, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again!! sad

go and send him

2 Likes

Re: Bankole Oginni Accused Of Killing His Ex-Lover In Ondo (Disturbing Photos) by frozen70(f): 12:06pm On Aug 07, 2023
Kylekent59:

Imagine an innocent man allowed his girlfriend to sleep in his house for the night only for her to fall I'll that night and died.

Autopsy will determine the cause of death in this circumstance

But in a situation of this current topic, he actually killed her and can't deny that with her corpse in that condition in his house
Re: Bankole Oginni Accused Of Killing His Ex-Lover In Ondo (Disturbing Photos) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:20pm On Aug 07, 2023
See his wicked eyes.
Re: Bankole Oginni Accused Of Killing His Ex-Lover In Ondo (Disturbing Photos) by immortalcrown(m): 12:20pm On Aug 07, 2023
Sermwell:

Investigation is still ongoing! The identity of the woman is even yet to be revealed!
But he has already been identified as the deceased's ex.
Re: Bankole Oginni Accused Of Killing His Ex-Lover In Ondo (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2023
Ronu keep disgracing the whole Southern Nigeria on a daily,

RIP
Re: Bankole Oginni Accused Of Killing His Ex-Lover In Ondo (Disturbing Photos) by paix(m): 12:32pm On Aug 07, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again!! sad

Thank God your father is not a NIGERIAN, he would have been a SICK, RAPIST and a MURDERER.
Re: Bankole Oginni Accused Of Killing His Ex-Lover In Ondo (Disturbing Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2023
Maybe na fvck she go fvck not knowing that her ex has gone weird and wicked. What a wicked world?
Re: Bankole Oginni Accused Of Killing His Ex-Lover In Ondo (Disturbing Photos) by Asswipemod: 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2023
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/woman-found-dead-in-ex-lovers-house-in-ondo/

This man is evil. A confirmed psychopath! What is this?
Re: Bankole Oginni Accused Of Killing His Ex-Lover In Ondo (Disturbing Photos) by tunize(m): 1:05pm On Aug 07, 2023
Kylekent59:

Anything can happen at anytime even without her sleeping over God forbid it happens na to report yourself
Re: Bankole Oginni Accused Of Killing His Ex-Lover In Ondo (Disturbing Photos) by 8stargeneral: 1:09pm On Aug 07, 2023
Wicked people
Re: Bankole Oginni Accused Of Killing His Ex-Lover In Ondo (Disturbing Photos) by cejaypriesty(m): 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again!! sad

Who is your father ?
Re: Bankole Oginni Accused Of Killing His Ex-Lover In Ondo (Disturbing Photos) by bluestone2015: 1:46pm On Aug 07, 2023
What does lost body count mean?
As long as she gets married and have kids that will remember her in old age, she has lost nothing.
Hahahahaha
Zonefree:

Your hate for Nigerian men can never restore your lost body counts.
Re: Bankole Oginni Accused Of Killing His Ex-Lover In Ondo (Disturbing Photos) by Slurity(m): 1:48pm On Aug 07, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again!! sad

REALLY, NIGERIAN MEN YOU MENTIONED INCLUDES YOUR DAD AND BROTHERS. THEY ARE MURDERERES AND RAPIST AS YOU SAY?
Re: Bankole Oginni Accused Of Killing His Ex-Lover In Ondo (Disturbing Photos) by azpekuliar: 2:13pm On Aug 07, 2023
richiemcgold:
I wonder what a 45year old woman was doing in her ex's house. Even the guy is probably younger than the woman because a 45+ man is way too old to be called a footballer.

Football coach not footballer.
Re: Bankole Oginni Accused Of Killing His Ex-Lover In Ondo (Disturbing Photos) by alpharoyalty: 2:23pm On Aug 07, 2023
charzyh2:

Then why did he tie her?

Probably to dispose the body.
Re: Bankole Oginni Accused Of Killing His Ex-Lover In Ondo (Disturbing Photos) by EmmyMaestro(m): 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2023
The man is even looking like a suspect sef
Re: Bankole Oginni Accused Of Killing His Ex-Lover In Ondo (Disturbing Photos) by Anashe: 2:29pm On Aug 07, 2023
richiemcgold:

You clearly can't read. Ozuo
Re: Bankole Oginni Accused Of Killing His Ex-Lover In Ondo (Disturbing Photos) by Sermwell(m): 3:16pm On Aug 07, 2023
immortalcrown:
But he has already been identified as the deceased's ex.
Read my comment very well! This time, slowly.
Re: Bankole Oginni Accused Of Killing His Ex-Lover In Ondo (Disturbing Photos) by donbenie(m): 3:19pm On Aug 07, 2023
A footballer at 45 years?
No wonder.🙆🏽
Re: Bankole Oginni Accused Of Killing His Ex-Lover In Ondo (Disturbing Photos) by okoroemeka(m): 4:23pm On Aug 07, 2023
ahnie:
Why do they always harvest the body parts?
they sell it to ritualists for as low as #20k for a leg or #40k for a pair of nice breasts,this is disheartening that the Yoruba elites continue to keep silent in the face of this new type of horrendous activity scrounging yorubaland
Re: Bankole Oginni Accused Of Killing His Ex-Lover In Ondo (Disturbing Photos) by Dest8sman: 4:27pm On Aug 07, 2023
They have emptied all the graves in their land and now engage in kill and harvest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suspected Cultists Kill A Man In Ebonyi (Disturbing Photos) / Man Rapes His 2 Daughters, Another Rapes 85-Year-Old Grandma In Niger State / Zimbabwean Wife Stabs Husband For Interrupting Her Sex Session With Her Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.