Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Post Every Business Owner/ intending Business Owner Must See - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Post Every Business Owner/ intending Business Owner Must See (2271 Views)

Business Ideas & Tips @ www.vapatrick.com - New Post Every Monday! / 6 Bitter Truths No One Ever Told You About Being A Small Business Owner / Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Every Business Owner/ intending Business Owner Must See by Ololademrmoney2(m): 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2023
Are you a registered business owner or company owner with CAC that has not been filling her Annual returns? Now is the time to get things right by filling in order for you to keep having your name on the CAC server as CAC is set to delist about 100,000 subscribers. For more enquiry, please call or Whatsapp: 0806 946 7332

5 Likes

Re: Post Every Business Owner/ intending Business Owner Must See by Ololademrmoney2(m): 8:22am On Aug 07, 2023
Don't be left uniformed, file your annual returns today to avoid being delisted from CAC server.
Re: Post Every Business Owner/ intending Business Owner Must See by Ololademrmoney2(m): 1:14pm On Aug 07, 2023
You don't have to wait till then.

Re: Post Every Business Owner/ intending Business Owner Must See by Ololademrmoney2(m): 2:47pm On Aug 07, 2023
For everything regarding CAC, I'm the best plug.

1 Like

Re: Post Every Business Owner/ intending Business Owner Must See by Ololademrmoney2(m): 10:17pm On Aug 07, 2023
Secure your brand name before you push it to the eye of the public and if you're existing customer, don't forget to file your annual returns.

Re: Post Every Business Owner/ intending Business Owner Must See by Ololademrmoney2(m): 10:07am On Aug 08, 2023
Let's help with your CAC registration too.

Re: Post Every Business Owner/ intending Business Owner Must See by Ololademrmoney2(m): 2:08pm On Aug 09, 2023
Do you know? Hire me now!

Re: Post Every Business Owner/ intending Business Owner Must See by Ololademrmoney2(m): 7:44am On Aug 10, 2023
DM now and let's get it done 0806 946 7332

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Every Business Owner/ intending Business Owner Must See by Ololademrmoney2(m): 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2023
CAC is currently removing companies from their list. If you haven't been filing your Annual returns, you need to file them now so CAC don't strike your company off their list. Hire me today! Call/Whatsapp: 0806 946 7332

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Every Business Owner/ intending Business Owner Must See by Ololademrmoney2(m): 8:05pm On Aug 10, 2023
Register your company today! 0806 946 7332

Re: Post Every Business Owner/ intending Business Owner Must See by Ololademrmoney2(m): 3:20pm On Aug 11, 2023
Hire me NOW!

Re: Post Every Business Owner/ intending Business Owner Must See by Ololademrmoney2(m): 4:13pm On Aug 11, 2023
The implication of getting delisted (struck off) from CAC is enormous, one of which is; you will no longer be able to carry out any business transactions with your name, you will not be able to access your funds in the bank. Hire me to help you file your annual returns today.
Re: Post Every Business Owner/ intending Business Owner Must See by Ololademrmoney2(m): 10:02am On Aug 12, 2023
Let's help you reprint your lost NIN slip and also we are available for all NIN related issues, hit me up!

Re: Post Every Business Owner/ intending Business Owner Must See by Ololademrmoney2(m): 11:44am On Aug 13, 2023
Happy Sunday! We are just a DM away for CAC registration and Annual returns filing. For more enquiry, call/Whatsapp: 0806 946 7332
Re: Post Every Business Owner/ intending Business Owner Must See by Ololademrmoney2(m): 9:44pm On Aug 13, 2023
Happy Sunday precious soul, just to remind you, we are here to help you with all that regards to CAC affairs.
Re: Post Every Business Owner/ intending Business Owner Must See by Ololademrmoney2(m): 8:06am On Aug 14, 2023
Pending registrations. Contact us today to register you or help you file your Annual returns.

Re: Post Every Business Owner/ intending Business Owner Must See by Ololademrmoney2(m): 9:52am On Aug 14, 2023
AHMAD SAIDU AND SONS GLOBAL ENTERPRISES is now successfully registered under CAC as Business name.

Re: Post Every Business Owner/ intending Business Owner Must See by Ololademrmoney2(m): 11:43am On Aug 15, 2023
Our pre incorporation and post incorporation services are available at affordable price call/Whatsapp us today 0806 946 7332

Re: Post Every Business Owner/ intending Business Owner Must See by Ololademrmoney2(m): 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2023
Reach out today, we are available and affordable.
Re: Post Every Business Owner/ intending Business Owner Must See by Ololademrmoney2(m): 8:46am On Aug 16, 2023
Get your business registered & Incorporated with CAC with zero hassles today. For more enquiries, call/Whatsapp: 0806 946 7332
Re: Post Every Business Owner/ intending Business Owner Must See by Ololademrmoney2(m): 10:17am On Aug 16, 2023
Dear CEO, why are you investing huge amount of money in advertisements, when you have not registered your business name?

Think of it like this, what if someone else sees your business name that you have not registered from the advertisement that you used your hard earned money to run, liked the name and decided to legally register it for their business?

Don't forget the real owner of the business is the person that first register.

While branding and advertising is good, but, register your business name first.

Hire me today! Call/WhatsApp: 0806 946 7332

Re: Post Every Business Owner/ intending Business Owner Must See by Ololademrmoney2(m): 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2023
I'm just a DM away, ring or chat me up on WhatsApp for further enquiries: 0806 946 7332.

Re: Post Every Business Owner/ intending Business Owner Must See by Ololademrmoney2(m): 1:28am On Aug 17, 2023
Reach out for help today!

Re: Post Every Business Owner/ intending Business Owner Must See by Ololademrmoney2(m): 2:29pm On Aug 17, 2023
Ola my friend, congratulations on starting your new business. I understand that since you're just starting out, you may not want to register your business immediately and that's fine.

But I want you to take note of one important fact. The truth is that no unregistered business name is above hijacking. In other words, all unregistered business names can be legally acquired by anyone who registers it first.

Before you push your brand name to the public eye like MTN, ensure you must have register it. Ciao!

Re: Post Every Business Owner/ intending Business Owner Must See by Ololademrmoney2(m): 1:19pm On Aug 18, 2023
Happy weekend, we are available at your beck!

Re: Post Every Business Owner/ intending Business Owner Must See by Ololademrmoney2(m): 8:21pm On Aug 18, 2023
It's only businesses, companies or organisations registered with CAC that are recognised by law. If you are yet to register with CAC, then in the eyes of the law, that your business does not exist. But worry less, we can help you today to legalise that business and get your certificate in few days. DM now (0806 946 7332), with your brand name.
Re: Post Every Business Owner/ intending Business Owner Must See by Ololademrmoney2(m): 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2023
Start your week by getting your business name registered under the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). For enquiry, Call/Whatsapp: 0806 946 7332

Re: Post Every Business Owner/ intending Business Owner Must See by Ololademrmoney2(m): 7:48pm On Aug 20, 2023
CAC Registration gives you legitimacy, chance to open a business account and get you contract. Start with a token today. DM for more enquiries: 0806 946 7332

Re: Post Every Business Owner/ intending Business Owner Must See by Ololademrmoney2(m): 9:46am On Aug 21, 2023
It's a beautiful morning, may the blessings of this day be with you and I, now and ever. May God exceed our expectations. For all CAC matters and more, call/Whatsapp: 0806 946 7332

Re: Post Every Business Owner/ intending Business Owner Must See by Ololademrmoney2(m): 8:00am On Aug 22, 2023
[color=#000099]Turn your dreams into reality with seamless business registration services! Unlock opportunities, establish your brand, and join the world of entrepreneurship.

"Let us handle the paperwork while you focus on your vision. Register your business today and step into a future of success!"

"Don't Wait, Start Your Journey to Business Excellence Now!"

Register your business TODAY! Call/WhatsApp: 0806 946 7332/color]
Re: Post Every Business Owner/ intending Business Owner Must See by Ololademrmoney2(m): 1:56pm On Aug 22, 2023
Let's get your business registered. DM! 0806 946 7332
Re: Post Every Business Owner/ intending Business Owner Must See by Ololademrmoney2(m): 6:49pm On Aug 22, 2023
Come and file your annual returns before they delist your business name.

Call/WhatsApp now if your business name is showing INACTIVE on CAC portal.

0806 946 7332

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Use Your Flash Me Cash Account / Read News And Get Paid + Making Money Online With Your Facebook Account / Make At Least $5-$10 Daily Writing & Verify Your US Paypal Account Officially

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.