Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,826 members, 7,828,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Post Every Business Owner/ intending Business Owner Must See - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Post Every Business Owner/ intending Business Owner Must See (2403 Views)

Business Ideas & Tips @ www.vapatrick.com - New Post Every Monday! / 6 Bitter Truths No One Ever Told You About Being A Small Business Owner / Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Every Business Owner/ intending Business Owner Must See by Ololademrmoney2(m): 9:58am On Nov 09, 2023
Mr. Joe, I truly admire the way you give priority to your business.

I observe your dedication in printing banners, producing flyers, and investing in advertising, and I'm delighted to witness the growth of your enterprise.

However, it's essential to remember that while printing banners is beneficial, it's not sufficient.

The same goes for flier printing and paying for Facebook ads. Even allocating funds for a jingle and radio ads, while valuable, doesn't cover all bases.

The sole way to adequately establish your ownership of your business name when the situation demands it is by possessing your CAC certificate.

If someone else begins using your business name and you find yourself in a dispute, banners and flyers won't provide the necessary legal support; only your CAC documents will come to your rescue.

When you decide to open a corporate account at the bank, they won't request your flyers or banners; they'll only ask for your CAC documents.
Oga Joe, the most effective method to safeguard your business name isn't through banner or flyer printing, but by officially registering it.

The good news is that I'm always available to assist you in securing your business name and conducting your operations in full legal compliance.

Feel free to call, text, or message via WhatsApp at 0806 946 7332

Wishing you a productive Thursday! 😄

Re: Post Every Business Owner/ intending Business Owner Must See by Ololademrmoney2(m): 12:05pm On Nov 10, 2023
Happy weekend everyone!

I trust you're getting ready for a fantastic weekend.
After a week of diligent work, you certainly deserve this wonderful weekend.

While you're unwinding and relishing your time off, I'd like to gently suggest considering making progress in your business registration.

It's a small effort that can bring you closer to your entrepreneurial aspirations, and it doesn't have to be a costly endeavor. Take that important step today.

Wishing you an exceptional weekend ahead, filled with both relaxation and productivity! 🌞💼✨

Here's to conducting business in a legal and organized manner🥂.

For inquiries, you can reach us at 0806 946 7332.

Re: Post Every Business Owner/ intending Business Owner Must See by Ololademrmoney2(m): 11:41am On Nov 12, 2023
Happy Sunday
Re: Post Every Business Owner/ intending Business Owner Must See by Ololademrmoney2(m): 10:33am On Nov 14, 2023
Stella is a salon owner who aspired to expand her salon but faced financial constraints.

One day, a friend suggested registering her salon as a limited liability company (LLC) and explained how it could facilitate access to funding. Intrigued, Stella decided to delve into some research.

She learned that by registering her salon as an LLC, she could secure legal protection and become eligible for various funding avenues like loans, grants, and investment opportunities.

She also learnt that financial institutions and investors often prefer registered businesses, considering them more credible and trustworthy.

Energized by this newfound knowledge, Stella registered her salon as an LLC and initiated funding applications. To her joy, she secured approval for a loan from one of the places she applied to, providing her with the necessary funds to expand her salon.

While registering your business may not guarantee a 100% assurance of obtaining loans or grants, it unquestionably makes you 100% eligible for such opportunities and helps you stand out among other business owners.

Take the step to register your business today, opening doors to fantastic funding opportunities
Reach out to me via call, text, or WhatsApp at 0806 946 7332.

Re: Post Every Business Owner/ intending Business Owner Must See by Ololademrmoney2(m): 9:46am On Nov 16, 2023
Dear business owner, here are 3 things you’ll miss out on if you don’t register your business.

1. You’ll be foregoing potential financial assistance from government programs, banks, and investors.

2. You won’t be able to enjoy the advantages of a corporate account.

3. You’ll be operating without the safeguard of a legally protected business name.

Moreover, not having the limited liability protection that registered companies benefit from can impose constraints on your business and impede its growth when opportunities arise.

I hope you now see the need to register your business name, company or NGO.

Don't forget that I'm only a DM away to help you out with the registration process.

Feel free to call, text, or message via WhatsApp at 0806 946 7332.

Wishing you a blessed Thursday!

Re: Post Every Business Owner/ intending Business Owner Must See by Ololademrmoney2(m): 9:59am On Nov 17, 2023
Dear CEO,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to gently remind you about the crucial step of registering your business, which holds paramount importance in establishing your brand, safeguarding your assets, and permanently securing your business name.

As the workweek draws to a close, I encourage you to initiate and complete the business registration process at your earliest convenience. Taking this step promptly ensures that your business gains proper recognition and is endowed with the legal protections necessary for its success.

Should you have any inquiries or reservations regarding the registration process, please feel free to get in touch.

I am more than willing to assist you in any way possible.

For inquiries, you can reach me at 0806 946 7332.

Happy weekend.

Re: Post Every Business Owner/ intending Business Owner Must See by Ololademrmoney2(m): 12:25pm On Nov 20, 2023
Dear Business Owners,
I want to commend you all for your dedicated efforts in growing your businesses.

It's evident that you invest in various marketing strategies such as advertising, social media promotions, and branding to ensure your businesses thrive.

However, there's a crucial step that should not be overlooked: registering your business officially.

While your marketing endeavors are commendable, they are not enough to secure your business's long-term success and legal protection.

Some key reasons why registering your business is essential are:

Legal Protection, Credibility, and Access to Opportunities
Remember, the process of registering your business is not as complicated as it may seem, and it's a valuable investment in your business's future.

By taking this step, you're ensuring that your hard work and dedication are protected, and your business can continue to thrive with confidence.

If you need assistance with the registration process or have any questions, I'm here to help.

Let's work together to ensure your business is on solid legal footing and poised for long-term success.

Here's to the continued growth and prosperity of your businesses!

Feel free to call, text, or message via WhatsApp at 0806 946 7332.

Re: Post Every Business Owner/ intending Business Owner Must See by Ololademrmoney2(m): 11:16am On Nov 22, 2023
Dear business owner,
Unlock the potential of your business by registering it today!

Not only does registration provide a legal shield for your venture, but it opens doors to invaluable funding opportunities.

Investors and financial institutions favor registered businesses, viewing them as credible and trustworthy.

Moreover, registration safeguards your business name, preventing others from using it.

Imagine the peace of mind that comes with knowing your unique brand identity is legally protected.

Don't miss out on funding opportunities that could elevate your business to new heights.

Register your business now for financial security and brand protection.

Call, text, or WhatsApp us at 0806 946 7332 to take the first step towards a thriving, protected enterprise!

Happy working Wednesday!

Re: Post Every Business Owner/ intending Business Owner Must See by Omola2ulv: 1:03pm On Nov 28, 2023
Re: Post Every Business Owner/ intending Business Owner Must See by Ololademrmoney2(m): 10:37am On Jan 12
Oga/Madam CEO, Na 2024 be this and we don agree say we no go gree for anybody!

That grant you must get it.

Those international clients, you must have them.

That corporate account, you must have it.

Those business partnerships, you must have them.

That your business name, you must register it and by so doing secure it for a lifetime.

All that you truly desire for your business, you must see it happen this year 🙏

Now how about we start by doing the ones that you can do by yourself and leave the rest for God 😀

Send a DM now, let's get the registration process of your business started.

Contact 0806 946 7332 Weekend or week days, I’ve got you covered.
Re: Post Every Business Owner/ intending Business Owner Must See by Ololademrmoney2(m): 11:56am On Jan 17
Dear Business owner,
I have said this before and I'll say it again,

It is unwise to spend thousands of naira to promote a business name you've not legally secured for yourself.

This is because all your efforts could easily be wasted if someone else registers that business name before you.

Marketing is good, and advertising is great, but registering your business first is best.

Please don't forget that your business name is never truly yours until you've legally secured it for yourself, and that the more you wait, the lower your chances of having the business name you want.

So send a dm now, let's secure your business name and get your business certified for Life.

Call| Text| WhatsApp| 0806 946 7332

Re: Post Every Business Owner/ intending Business Owner Must See by Ololademrmoney2(m): 10:13am On Jan 19
Welcome to another wonderful weekend everyone!

As we enter another beautiful weekend, I want you to take a moment to reflect on the significance of registering your business.

Remember that every step you take towards registering your business is a step you've taken towards a more secure, credible, and successful future.

Armed with legal recognition, financial advantages, and a trusted brand, your business is ready to soar to new heights!

Remember, your business is not just an idea – it's a journey, and registering it is a crucial step towards making that journey a success.

Here's to your flourishing business! Cheers 🥂

Call| Text| WhatsApp| 0806 946 7332

Re: Post Every Business Owner/ intending Business Owner Must See by Ololademrmoney2(m): 6:53pm On May 06
Do you know you can get your business registered at the comfort of your home?
Do you know Passport registration and renewal has been made so easy?

Click the link below to get all your corporate needs catered for.
Ranging from CAC registration to International passport registration and renewal.
Get your Tax Identification Number, Export License, SCUML, driving license and lots more.

Click the link below and get all your documents processed in no time.

Don't miss this. Call/WhatsApp: 0806 946 7332
Re: Post Every Business Owner/ intending Business Owner Must See by Ololademrmoney2(m): 6:35am On May 07
Do you know how many business and organizations flopped due to failed registration and accreditations?

Don’t wait until your business goes under. Get your corporate documents taken care of by us today.
CAC, TIN, SCUML, export license, driving license, Passport renewal & registration and so much more.
Call/WhatsApp today 0806 946 7332
Re: Post Every Business Owner/ intending Business Owner Must See by Ololademrmoney2(m): 8:57am On May 12
Top of the morning you all, let's help you with; CAC registration, annual returns filling, TIN, SCUML, export license, Public procurement agency registration, driving license, Passport renewal, & registration, NYSC direct posting and relocation and so much more.

Re: Post Every Business Owner/ intending Business Owner Must See by Ololademrmoney2(m): 4:57pm On May 13
For any newspaper publication, call/WhatsApp 0806 946 7332

We also provide other services such as; CAC registration, annual returns filling, TIN, SCUML, export license, Public procurement agency registration, driving license, Passport renewal, & registration, NYSC direct posting and relocation and so much more.

Re: Post Every Business Owner/ intending Business Owner Must See by Ololademrmoney2(m): 9:38pm On May 13
Imagine that people have known you with a particular name.

Only to find out that you can't use it because someone else have first you to register with it corporate affairs commission (CAC).

It simple means you'll start building a brand all over again.

That's sad!

The best time to register a business was yesterday, another best time is today.

*Don't miss out on this opportunity.*

DM today 0806 946 7332
Re: Post Every Business Owner/ intending Business Owner Must See by Ololademrmoney2(m): 7:36pm
Try and register your business with CAC as soon as possible so that your competitors will not snatch that beautiful name away from you. A lot of people are regretting not registered their business name on time. Don't be caught unaware. Send a DM on WhatsApp 0806 946 7332

We also provide other services such as; Newspaper Publication, annual returns filling, TIN, SCUML, export license, Public procurement agency registration, driving license, Passport renewal, & registration, NYSC direct posting and relocation and so much more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout What A Nairalander Do For A Leaving. / Drive More Traffic To Your Blog With this Amazing Strategy All For Free / Earn Up To $300 On Squadhelp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.