Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,400 members, 7,836,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Says Prof Babafemi Badejo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Says Prof Babafemi Badejo (845 Views)

Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC / Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm / The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Says Prof Babafemi Badejo by floret23(f): 6:21pm On Aug 06, 2023
A Professor of Political Science and International Relations, Babafemi Badejo, has said though former President Muhammadu Buhari failed woefully in the fight against corruption, his successor, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, will be worse.

Badejo stated this while delivering the first inaugural lecture of Chrisland University, Abeokuta, Ogun State, titled: “Interests.”

He submitted that Tinubu, judging from his actions in the last one month, would do by far than Buhari in other areas, but not in the fight against corruption.

“It is my own view that former President Muhammadu Buhari failed woefully on the issue of anti-corruption. He did start by wanting to implement the UN anti-corruption’s strategy and went further to appoint a committee and that committee did nothing till today.”

“On President Tinubu, it is too early to give a conclusion, but I can say that from what he has done in one month, he will do by far better than Buhari, but not on corruption.

“He (Tinubu) has not been talking about corruption, but all he has been saying is that he is going to make sure that make judges are comfortable, make everybody comfortable, but no country around the world can be comfortable by staying very far away from fighting corruption. Maybe he will change his mind later on corruption. I wish him well.”

The inaugural lecturer lamented that, Nigerians had been making corruption to thrive by being “too docile and tolerant of corruption for too long.”
https://www.aprokopolis.com/2023/08/04/tinubu-will-be-worse-than-buhari-prof-badejo/
Re: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Says Prof Babafemi Badejo by Racoon(m): 6:28pm On Aug 06, 2023
President Muhammadu Buhari failed woefully in the fight against corruption, his successor, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, will be worse.
Of course! Akpabio becoming SP, Atiku Bagudu(Abacha illicit fund man) being nominated as minister, and Gandollar becoming party chair are typical examples

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Says Prof Babafemi Badejo by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 06, 2023
Who takes rants from an enemy seriously?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Says Prof Babafemi Badejo by floret23(f): 6:32pm On Aug 06, 2023
I thought nobody could be worse than Buhari but I was wrong. Tinubu is ten times worse.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Says Prof Babafemi Badejo by gratiaeo(m): 6:45pm On Aug 06, 2023
Tinubu is the most corrupt politicians in the world a mere look at people he surround himself with will tell you

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Says Prof Babafemi Badejo by shortgun(m): 7:32pm On Aug 06, 2023
It's very clear, Tinubu is the most corrupt politician alive in Nigeria.
He removed fuel subsidy to have more money to loot and embezzle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Says Prof Babafemi Badejo by asanausana91: 8:06pm On Aug 06, 2023
floret23:
I thought nobody could be worse than Buhari but I was wrong. Tinubu is ten times worse.
FFK have you finally wake up?
Re: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Says Prof Babafemi Badejo by WorldRichest: 8:44pm On Aug 06, 2023
I am not surprised that a professor can be an idiot. There are many of them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Says Prof Babafemi Badejo by WorldRichest: 8:50pm On Aug 06, 2023
floret23:

Cry, weep, wail for the next 16 years, just as you have done in the last 8 years
Re: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Says Prof Babafemi Badejo by WorldRichest: 8:50pm On Aug 06, 2023
shortgun:
It's very clear, Tinubu is the most corrupt politician alive in Nigeria.
He removed fuel subsidy to have more money to loot and embezzle.

As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Says Prof Babafemi Badejo by Goodlyhrt(m): 8:54pm On Aug 06, 2023
I am still begging compassionate Nigerians to have pity on me and save me from joblessness.

The little computer school business that I am doing is being threatened by the fuel hike. I can't continue buying fuel upto 2k everyday to run that place. It is unsustainable.

If any kind Nigerian would provide me with solar equipment I will be very grateful and my God will continually bless the person multifold.
Re: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Says Prof Babafemi Badejo by surgical: 9:03pm On Aug 06, 2023
WorldRichest:

As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us
it's true e dey sweet you because you are buying your fuel cheaper at the filling station reserved for people like you,you are getting forex cheaper, even commodities that has make cost of living unbearable is not so with you because your government in whom you are well pleased has a special market for you where you are buying cheaper
It's your time ,continue to sweet o

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Says Prof Babafemi Badejo by joyandfaith: 9:09pm On Aug 06, 2023
Re: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Says Prof Babafemi Badejo by gaby(m): 12:24am On Aug 08, 2023
Isn't he already?

Aside the hardship the poor citizens have been subjected to (I don't pity his supporters though), how about the criminal incompetent morons who were rejected at the various polls by the people whom he has shared portfolios to, just so they can rule over the same people by force.

How about the much baggage hanging over his identity and head like an albatross which is further ridiculing whatever was left of the country's battered image?

As it is today, Buhari was an Obama and I had said this many times even before the elections.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Says Prof Babafemi Badejo by Fasindo: 5:18am On Aug 08, 2023
shocked

I will continue where Tinubu stopped.... Tinubu

Everybody knows that Tinubu will be worse than Buhari not just in corruption, but in every other sector.
He was the one who openly told us he will continue where Buhari stopped.

Anyway, the criteria for working under Jagaban is that
1. You must be corrupt.
2. You must be corrupt.
3. You must be corrupt.

Other criteria to be an APC online supporter is that.
1. You must hate Peter Obi.
2. You must Igbos
3. You must hate Peter Obi and Igbos again

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Says Prof Babafemi Badejo by DatNiggaDaz: 5:39am On Aug 08, 2023
Tivnubucracy = Rascality

At least the Professor is not like the Cornfessor Soyinka

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Says Prof Babafemi Badejo by floret23(f): 6:15am On Aug 08, 2023
Goodlyhrt:
I am still begging compassionate Nigerians to have pity on me and save me from joblessness.

The little computer school business that I am doing is being threatened by the fuel hike. I can't continue buying fuel upto 2k everyday to run that place. It is unsustainable.

If any kind Nigerian would provide me with solar equipment I will be very grateful and my God will continually bless the person multifold.
Who did you vote for in the last election?
Re: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Says Prof Babafemi Badejo by helinues: 6:22am On Aug 08, 2023

Re: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Says Prof Babafemi Badejo by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:35am On Aug 08, 2023
floret23:

https://www.aprokopolis.com/2023/08/04/tinubu-will-be-worse-than-buhari-prof-badejo/
It shows many we look up to as leaders are short sighted.
Does reformation & transformation come cheap?
Where are the Elders that said "No Pain no Gain", does this mean they left no wisdom Elders to replace their "Gone" .
No one wants to go thru but wants to wake one day and see its all fine.
Re: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Says Prof Babafemi Badejo by Goodlyhrt(m): 7:27am On Aug 08, 2023
floret23:
Who did you vote for in the last election?
I didn't vote. Couldn't get my pvc on time due to INEC and it's wahala. But would have voted Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Says Prof Babafemi Badejo by VinnyBaba: 8:10am On Aug 08, 2023
He is Already WORSE. sad

The Greedy, Overrated Mofo has NOTHING to offer Nigerians.

Just Media Rhetorics and Bulabla. 😕🙂

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Says Prof Babafemi Badejo by yemmight(m): 12:45pm On Aug 08, 2023
This one is looking for appointment.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Ex President Buhari Not Mediating In Niger Military Coup? / Map Of The Niger Delta Union / Deleted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.