Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,197 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

In What Business Can I Invest N10,000,000 And Make 50k Profit Daily? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In What Business Can I Invest N10,000,000 And Make 50k Profit Daily? (1269 Views)

Pls Where Can I Invest 300,000 And Get N500 Profit Daily / * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily / How To Own Your Own CLOTHES BRANDS With Just#50k.profit Of Over #200K Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In What Business Can I Invest N10,000,000 And Make 50k Profit Daily? by NaughtyBrainiac: 11:53am On Aug 07, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
Why don't you go into agriculture and have peace of mind...
Thank you. I get your point but there are several aspects of Agriculture that don't come with peace of mind o grin
Re: In What Business Can I Invest N10,000,000 And Make 50k Profit Daily? by NaughtyBrainiac: 11:55am On Aug 07, 2023
RoyalRumble1:

No, that's not it. You are getting it all wrong and you don't have to monitor any bookmaker as that is old fashioned.
There are sites to do that.

Sports Arbitrage is playing 2 different opposite options on one same event and having a sure profit irrespective of the outcome.
But you play those different options of a particular game on 2 different bookmakers based on the odds calculation to end in a profit.

Thank you.

What you explained is similar to what I said. The difference here is that some websites will help with the monitoring.

Do you have websites I can use to test run? Thank you
Re: In What Business Can I Invest N10,000,000 And Make 50k Profit Daily? by dreu2fine(m): 12:01pm On Aug 07, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
If it is Legitimate, Secure(Very low risk, close to zero risk) and Sustainable, I might be interested.

1. I won't have to drop my money, I will have 100% control.
2. I will not pay you for training
3. I will pay you at least 100k monthly for 6 months if the Trading is truly as profitable as you claim.
Bros I am teaching you 4free
U will be the one to trade everyday but yourself by 8pm
It's very simple I am not asking u to give me cash .
U will control your cash
Re: In What Business Can I Invest N10,000,000 And Make 50k Profit Daily? by kelvine(m): 12:38pm On Aug 07, 2023
Congratulations.
So tell us what useful ideas you get from here on investing 10 million

NaughtyBrainiac:
Again, you sound like a Child.

10m sounds like 10 Billion to you.

That's why your reasoning is limited.

People that are not Children and have seen life, worked, made money, lost money, made money again will not have your kind of mentality.
Re: In What Business Can I Invest N10,000,000 And Make 50k Profit Daily? by PortHarcourtcit(m): 1:05pm On Aug 07, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
Thank you. I get your point but there are several aspects of Agriculture that don't come with peace of mind o grin
you are not serious... Niggar is just catching Cruze...
Re: In What Business Can I Invest N10,000,000 And Make 50k Profit Daily? by NaughtyBrainiac: 1:15pm On Aug 07, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
you are not serious... Niggar is just catching Cruze...
Catching Cruise?

Is it the problem of disease outbreak associated with poultry that can wipe more than 90% of stock in 72 Hours?

Is it the issues Farmers that cultivate crops have with Herdsmen?

I know a Man that recently lost around 15m on Agriculture.

Why do you people act as if you don't hear or see these things happen regularly?
Re: In What Business Can I Invest N10,000,000 And Make 50k Profit Daily? by Bluebeach: 2:16pm On Aug 07, 2023
RoyalRumble1:

1. Currency Arbitrage
2. Crypto Trading
3. Forex Trading
4. Sports Trading
5. Sports Arbitrage
6. Bank & Cards loading
7. Buying & Selling of Petrol Wholesale[b]
8. Starting your betting site
9. Starting your own crypto investment site
10. Open betting shops
11. Domain Trading
12. Username trading on Telegram
13. Crypto Arbitrage
14. Binance Naira Arbitrage

Kindly give details on how to do sports Abitrage
Re: In What Business Can I Invest N10,000,000 And Make 50k Profit Daily? by SGANIVA(m): 2:22pm On Aug 07, 2023
Am distributor of new tricycle based in Onitsha and we also give out tricycle on hire purchase bases,if you are interested in transportation,i mean keke business,i can be your distributor.with ten millionaire and a distributor like us you can become multi millionaire under a year
Re: In What Business Can I Invest N10,000,000 And Make 50k Profit Daily? by xpresseeve: 2:33pm On Aug 07, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
If it is Legitimate, Secure(Very low risk, close to zero risk) and Sustainable, I might be interested.

1. I won't have to drop my money, I will have 100% control.
2. I will not pay you for training
3. I will pay you at least 100k monthly for 6 months if the Trading is truly as profitable as you claim.

I was waiting to see the above points.

Please DO NOT drop your money for anyone else.

Your best bet form my perspective is to go into trade in one for or another.
The best for me is FMCG. Identify a market segment you wish to start with. Do trials with as little as 500k and then determine the viability of that particular product before taking a plunge.

My neighbour does distributorship for small companies and he has great stories to tell. He was telling me of a new company making some products for Children and that the demand is super. You could explore this option.

For me, I prefer to look for an appealing product that just about everybody can patronize and then invest along that line. Fortunately, I have discovered something that I requires little capital infusion but the response is superb. It however requires very hard work if you don't have the right adequate takeoff capital. Its a beautiful product, affordable and will be very hot in demand.

Finally, I admonish you to be very careful and circumspect in your search. Conduct trials with small amounts before investing heavily.

Wishing you the best in your search.
Re: In What Business Can I Invest N10,000,000 And Make 50k Profit Daily? by Sirchiboy: 7:15pm On Aug 07, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
Hello Nairalanders,

Please suggest a Business I can start with 10m and make 50k daily sustainably.

1. Legitimate Business

2. Please note that I cannot give my money to anyone. I am young and not a Retiree. So, I am ready to work myself and monitor my funds.

Thank you.
Send the money to my account
Re: In What Business Can I Invest N10,000,000 And Make 50k Profit Daily? by maximizer61(m): 7:42pm On Aug 07, 2023
RoyalRumble1:

No, that's not it. You are getting it all wrong and you don't have to monitor any bookmaker as that is old fashioned.
There are sites to do that.

Sports Arbitrage is playing 2 different opposite options on one same event and having a sure profit irrespective of the outcome.
But you play those different options of a particular game on 2 different bookmakers based on the odds calculation to end in a profit.
i can give you 50k if you show me an example of how this works
Re: In What Business Can I Invest N10,000,000 And Make 50k Profit Daily? by maximizer61(m): 7:43pm On Aug 07, 2023
dreu2fine:

Bros I am teaching you 4free
U will be the one to trade everyday but yourself by 8pm
It's very simple I am not asking u to give me cash .
U will control your cash
I'm interested
Re: In What Business Can I Invest N10,000,000 And Make 50k Profit Daily? by RoyalRumble1(m): 9:12pm On Aug 07, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:

Thank you.

What you explained is similar to what I said. The difference here is that some websites will help with the monitoring.

Do you have websites I can use to test run? Thank you

Of course there are websites i will refer to you but i don't know if putting the address here will get me banned.

I know 3 trusted ones that also works on Nigerian bookmakers too.

(See Photos of 1 of them below)...

Re: In What Business Can I Invest N10,000,000 And Make 50k Profit Daily? by RoyalRumble1(m): 9:33pm On Aug 07, 2023
Bluebeach:

Kindly give details on how to do sports Abitrage

Re: In What Business Can I Invest N10,000,000 And Make 50k Profit Daily? by RoyalRumble1(m): 9:39pm On Aug 07, 2023
maximizer61:
i can give you 50k if you show me an example of how this works

Lol there are examples and proofs i can show you more than your expectation.

Sports Arbitrage has been around for a while or few years but very less popular and the few who knows it keeps milking it.

My contact is in my signature so you can reach me..

(Check Photos below!!)

Re: In What Business Can I Invest N10,000,000 And Make 50k Profit Daily? by yemmit90: 9:54pm On Aug 07, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
Hello Nairalanders,

Please suggest a Business I can start with 10m and make 50k daily sustainably.

1. Legitimate Business

2. Please note that I cannot give my money to anyone. I am young and not a Retiree. So, I am ready to work myself and monitor my funds.

Thank you.

With 10m, you can be making an average of 200k daily with usdt arbitration on Binance with absolutely zero risk. It is simple buy and selling strategy that work better for people with 1m naira and above.

Send me a PM if you want me to teach you how to go about it.

1 Like

Re: In What Business Can I Invest N10,000,000 And Make 50k Profit Daily? by dreu2fine(m): 10:35pm On Aug 07, 2023
maximizer61:
I'm interested
0#8#034#59#59#85
Wasapp me
Re: In What Business Can I Invest N10,000,000 And Make 50k Profit Daily? by Kaypee007: 1:03pm On Aug 08, 2023
yemmit90:

With 10m, you can be making an average of 200k daily with usdt arbitration on Binance with absolutely zero risk. It is simple buy and selling strategy that work better for people with 1m naira and above.

Send me a PM if you want me to teach you how to go about it.
Good day.i sent you a pm

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get Genuie, Cheap And Easy Debit Card / Free Business Set-up Forum In Abuja! / Savings Account Or Domicilary Account Which One Is The Best For Google Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.