Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

BBN All Stars Housemate, Ilebaye, Issued A Double Strike - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBN All Stars Housemate, Ilebaye, Issued A Double Strike (17563 Views)

I'm Dating A Billionaire - Princess, First Evicted BBNaija All Stars Housemate / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBN All Stars Housemate, Ilebaye, Issued A Double Strike by Undisputed147: 8:24pm On Aug 06, 2023
Wisely spoken my bro. Big Broda just dey use their head
Dialpad:
This program appears boring ... not sure what you guys think .

If many of these guys are really successful as the organizers want us to believe, how can you come waste another 2months+ on something you are not sure of winning AGAIN.

Don't they have businesses they are running?

1 Like

Re: BBN All Stars Housemate, Ilebaye, Issued A Double Strike by enemyofprogress: 8:25pm On Aug 06, 2023
Dialpad:

If many of these guys are really successful as the organizers want us to believe, how can you come waste another 2months+ on something you are not sure of winning AGAIN.

that's why I want Nigeria to go to war with Niger. If the country is at war, nobody go get time for bbnaija or DSTV
Re: BBN All Stars Housemate, Ilebaye, Issued A Double Strike by Mjshexy(f): 8:30pm On Aug 06, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

She's not Igbo, before you covet this opportunity to insult Igbo people. It's a typo from the OP.

Her last name is ODINIYA, not ODINAKA. She's Igala.

Because everything for you guys on nairaland is an opportunity to insult the Igbo tribe.
Thought they said she's from kogi West, ilebaye is a Yoruba name

1 Like

Re: BBN All Stars Housemate, Ilebaye, Issued A Double Strike by Maj196(m): 8:31pm On Aug 06, 2023
BBN would soon fade. Most people doesn't give a damn about it anymore unlike the past years. The organizers should venture into something else. This one don cast

2 Likes

Re: BBN All Stars Housemate, Ilebaye, Issued A Double Strike by JohnRich146: 8:32pm On Aug 06, 2023
NaijaBookings:
Just In: BBN All Stars housemate, Ilebaye, issued a double strike after being found guilty of physical v#ol£nc£; Ceec set to be p¥nished for goading

BB Naija All Stars housemate, Ilebaye Odinaka, aka ‘The GenZ baddie’ has been issued a double strike over her brawl with her counterparts, Cee-C & Doyin

It would be recalled that after the Saturday’s night party in one of the tension-packed moments, Ilebaye p¥lled Cee-C’s hair during a heated verbal exchange between the duo

In a related development, Ilebaye when summoned by Biggie over her actions was accosted by Doyin who wanted to caution her again, she (Ilebaye) lost her temper & p¥shed Doyin aside

Big brother while addressing the housemates few minutes ago, revealed that CeeC was found guilty of goading & will be p¥nished alongside Ilebaye if they both survived tonight’s eviction show

They were also banned from participating in Monday’s Head of House games, black envelope challenge & will not be nominated by other housemates for the pardon-me-please game

Next week Sunday this folk is going home!
Re: BBN All Stars Housemate, Ilebaye, Issued A Double Strike by Khastro(m): 8:34pm On Aug 06, 2023
Dialpad:
This program appears boring ... not sure what you guys think.

This show is the business. They thrive in publicity. They earn endorsement and deals because they're now more "public" thus have adve rt value

1 Like

Re: BBN All Stars Housemate, Ilebaye, Issued A Double Strike by drimzsmoke(m): 8:40pm On Aug 06, 2023
Dialpad:

HOPE....It is what makes some to play bet, it is what gets everybody out there everyday. Everybody goes out hustling, some will make cash while some will lose cash, while others will just return home same way they left. HOPE!!!

1 Like

Re: BBN All Stars Housemate, Ilebaye, Issued A Double Strike by phemmyfour: 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2023
Dialpad:

So kiddwaya is struggling to you

It's called ALL STARS edition, dedicated to past participants. So, don't expect to see a new face and it has nothing to do with their financial status.

1 Like

Re: BBN All Stars Housemate, Ilebaye, Issued A Double Strike by PaulH07: 8:51pm On Aug 06, 2023
NastiLord:
Arsenal won the community shield today

For the 17th straight time.
Re: BBN All Stars Housemate, Ilebaye, Issued A Double Strike by strangebutreal(f): 8:52pm On Aug 06, 2023
I see Cross becoming the next HOH and picking llebaye as his choice..
Quote me soon!!!
grin

1 Like

Re: BBN All Stars Housemate, Ilebaye, Issued A Double Strike by isabi2lof: 9:46pm On Aug 06, 2023
The pepper body baddie cool
Re: BBN All Stars Housemate, Ilebaye, Issued A Double Strike by AfonjaPriest: 11:15pm On Aug 06, 2023
Bideni:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num:
G.TBank Angela Oyom
Beggar Angela, you have staged a comeback to your begging ways. Read from below a previous post of yours.
Rosemorn:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angella
Acct num:
G.TBank
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi, Angelah, etc.
He is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.

1 Like

Re: BBN All Stars Housemate, Ilebaye, Issued A Double Strike by bejick(m): 7:50am On Aug 07, 2023
Bideni:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num:
G.TBank Angela Oyom

I just sent you 500 billion million, Don't border to thank me and don't mention.
Re: BBN All Stars Housemate, Ilebaye, Issued A Double Strike by gazza07(m): 7:04pm On Aug 08, 2023
I'm an igbo guy my friend. But i understand your concern really. Igbo tribe has suffered big hatred in the hands other tribe. Shalom
RingRoadMafia:

She's not Igbo, before you covet this opportunity to insult Igbo people. It's a typo from the OP.

Her last name is ODINIYA, not ODINAKA. She's Igala.

Because everything for you guys on nairaland is an opportunity to insult the Igbo tribe.
Re: BBN All Stars Housemate, Ilebaye, Issued A Double Strike by bluefilm: 5:43am On Aug 09, 2023
enemyofprogress:
that's why I want Nigeria to go to war with Niger. If the country is at war, nobody go get time for bbnaija or DSTV

Are you crazy or something?

Will be personally be fighting in the war, or you will be sitting behind you computer and doing your keyboard warrior fight?

Nonsense angry
Re: BBN All Stars Housemate, Ilebaye, Issued A Double Strike by enemyofprogress: 6:37am On Aug 09, 2023
bluefilm:

Are you crazy or something?

Will be personally be fighting in the war, or you will be sitting behind you computer and doing your keyboard warrior fight?

Nonsense angry
Re: BBN All Stars Housemate, Ilebaye, Issued A Double Strike by bluefilm: 6:41am On Aug 09, 2023
enemyofprogress:

Russia is at war with Ukraine.

But even as we speak, both the Russian premier league and the Ukrainian premier league season is still going on.

The war you wish for might end up affecting you negatively much more than those you intended it for, hope you are aware of that?
Re: BBN All Stars Housemate, Ilebaye, Issued A Double Strike by enemyofprogress: 6:42am On Aug 09, 2023
bluefilm:

Russia is at war with Ukraine.

But even as we speak, both the Russian premier league and the Ukrainian premier league season is still going on.

The war you wish for might end up affecting you negatively much more than those you intended it for, hope you are aware of that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tunde Kelani’s ‘Ayinla’ Movie To Hit Cinemas On June 18 / Spartacus, A Series Worth Watching / Bbnaija: Saga Never Asked Me Out, Nini Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.