Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

BBNaija All Stars: Princess Evicted From The Show - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija All Stars: Princess Evicted From The Show (24192 Views)

Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates (Profile And Pictures) / Big Brother Naija β€œAll Starsβ€œ 2023: Live Updates Thread / Bbnaija: Princess Evicted From The Big Brother House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija All Stars: Princess Evicted From The Show by Izi91: 8:28pm On Aug 06, 2023
This is unfair to this girl. Why do we like promoting bad people instead of the good ones. This girl she's a type and focus, yet she's of the show because some myopic element in big brother don't like her!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: Princess Evicted From The Show by DanielsParker(m): 8:30pm On Aug 06, 2023
Izi91:
This is unfair to this girl. Why do we like promoting bad people instead of the good ones. This girl she's a type and focus, yet she's of the show because some myopic element in big brother don't like her!!!!!!!!

It’s a game.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija All Stars: Princess Evicted From The Show by CeazarLee: 8:37pm On Aug 06, 2023
This one and early eviction nah 5&6 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija All Stars: Princess Evicted From The Show by NaijaCover(m): 8:37pm On Aug 06, 2023
Following The BBNAIJA SHOW
Re: BBNaija All Stars: Princess Evicted From The Show by Kukutente23: 8:37pm On Aug 06, 2023
Princess with her legs like camel's 🐫

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: Princess Evicted From The Show by gassbee: 8:39pm On Aug 06, 2023
If you cant give content or noise in d house you are going home

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija All Stars: Princess Evicted From The Show by spartachico(m): 8:48pm On Aug 06, 2023
Well the vote of the audience doesn’t count anymore cus why introduce the jury if their decision is final

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija All Stars: Princess Evicted From The Show by VinnyBaba: 8:50pm On Aug 06, 2023
Beverlyjean:
The good ones don't last

Hehehe.

Who told you she's good?😏

That Girl eye don Tear finish. Only that No Guy has been Attracted to her both in her Season 1 and this Season. sad

If she could have a Guy in the House, she will Fcvk wella. 🀨😊

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija All Stars: Princess Evicted From The Show by Wizpa(m): 8:51pm On Aug 06, 2023
Bideni:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angela
G.TBank

You again!
Re: BBNaija All Stars: Princess Evicted From The Show by Wizpa(m): 8:52pm On Aug 06, 2023
Bideni:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angela
G.TBank

You again!
Re: BBNaija All Stars: Princess Evicted From The Show by VinnyBaba: 8:54pm On Aug 06, 2023
enemyofprogress:
I tell you. No swagg, no nothing.

Wait,

Are you NOT the same person in another thread,
who is Saying that A War with Niger Republic to enable Nigerian Citizens stop watching BBnaija? πŸ€”πŸ€¨

So You are Watching it? shocked

If na you, you be Shameless Pretending Guy. πŸ˜’
Re: BBNaija All Stars: Princess Evicted From The Show by enemyofprogress: 9:05pm On Aug 06, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Wait,

Are you NOT the same person in another thread,
who is Saying that A War with Niger Republic to enable Nigerian Citizens stop watching BBnaija? πŸ€”πŸ€¨

So You are Watching it? shocked

If na you, you be Shameless Pretending Guy. πŸ˜’
because I'm jobless like you now
Re: BBNaija All Stars: Princess Evicted From The Show by Sprints3: 9:16pm On Aug 06, 2023
My problem with the show is it is becoming too scripted for my liking. That yesterday fight BTW ceecee and ilebaye was comp. Uneccessary. Too early
Re: BBNaija All Stars: Princess Evicted From The Show by isabi2lof: 9:29pm On Aug 06, 2023
History repeat itself on her undecided
Re: BBNaija All Stars: Princess Evicted From The Show by Successdude(m): 9:51pm On Aug 06, 2023
Beverlyjean:
The good ones don't last

Atleast you're beginning to get what the show is about / for
Re: BBNaija All Stars: Princess Evicted From The Show by vitality22(m): 10:10pm On Aug 06, 2023
Bideni:
Please my name is Angela
G.TBank
You really try in opening new account daily to beg for more than 2years now. Pls is it that this your malaria and typhoid doesn't heal at all for more than 2 years now? Go get something doing pls intead of begging on NL every other day. Na waooo

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija All Stars: Princess Evicted From The Show by AfonjaPriest: 11:32pm On Aug 06, 2023
Bideni:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num:
G.TBank Angela Oyom
Beggar Angela, you have staged a comeback to your begging ways. Read from below a previous post of yours.
Rosemorn:
Please my name is Angella
Acct num:
G.TBank
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi, Angelah, etc.
He is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija All Stars: Princess Evicted From The Show by bosundaniel: 3:56am On Aug 07, 2023
nairalee:
My BIGGEST prayer tonight is that may this eviction favour me and my family

Your problem no be Naija made at all.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: Princess Evicted From The Show by Johnn44: 6:16am On Aug 07, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Hehehe.

Who told you she's good?😏

That Girl eye don Tear finish. Only that No Guy has been Attracted to her both in her Season 1 and this Season. sad

If she could have a Guy in the House, she will Fcvk wella. 🀨😊
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okonjo-Iweala Backs Bloomberg TV Opening In Nigeria / Husbands Of Lagos Complete [season 1 Episode 1-13] Latest Nigerian Nollywood Dra / TITANIC: More Facts, Rare Images And Behind The Scene.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.