Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,221 members, 7,811,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates (Profile And Pictures) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates (Profile And Pictures) (43508 Views)

Ilebaye Wins Big Brother Naija All Stars 2023 / Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Male Housemates (Profile And Pictures) / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2023
The highly anticipated Big Brother Naija "All Stars" Season 8 show is finally here, let’s get to meet our Big Brother Naija 2023 Female housemates though they are not new to us as they were former housemates from previous seasons of the reality TV Show.

BBNaija Season 8 kicks off on Sunday 23rd of July 2023 where twenty (20) housemates were brought into the show by our one and only Ebuka Obi-Uchendu.

Only one winner will go home with the N120 Million CASH among other amazing prizes. Who do you think it will be? Female or Male Housemate?

Anyways, follow me as I update you with the names, profile and pictures of the 10 Big Brother Naija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates.
Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2023
10. Alex
Sandra Asagwa is a social butterfly who loves to dance. This single, vibrant, young lady is one of three children and she said she will miss her family the most while in the House.

She prides herself on being unique and daring.

Alex believes that she will stand out because she “won’t hold back” so hold on to your hats folks because it looks like we are in for a wild ride.

Meet Alex BBNaija All Stars Housemate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYSQESY9DI8

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2023
9. Angel Smith
Influencer and podcaster Angel makes her big return to the Big Brother Naija house as a housemate on the All-Stars edition.

Fans of Africa’s hottest reality tv show will remember Angel from BBNaija Season 6: Shine Ya Eye, where she made a splash with her friendly, flirty nature and love for a good time. Now that she’s 23, Angel feels she’s grown, and she’s ready for a second shot at the crown.

Reflecting on her Big Brother journey, Angel says: “I had fun in the house. I made a lot of friends, and I liked Big Brother.”

Despite bad experiences with social media trolls upon leaving the show, Angel couldn’t pass up the opportunity to be in the house again. “Three months of free food, free electricity and no bills, plus I get to have fun? Sign me up.”

Is Angel seeing anyone currently? “Please. I’m single and minding my business,” she says with a chuckle.

Meet Angel BBNaija All Stars Housemate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcZ7iMAo9rc

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2023
8. Cee C
When Biggie calls, you abide. That’s exactly why lawyer, filmmaker, and businesswoman, CeeC, of Double Wahala fame has made a swift comeback to Big Brother Naija.

Describing herself as a passionate and ambitious individual, CeeC believes her time in the Double Wahala season was an interesting experience. She has since moved on to create two successful businesses for herself, a feat she is proud of.

When CeeC is not on the latest litigation or running the business world, she unwinds by getting involved in a couple of fitness routines and visiting beautiful tourist spots around the world.

Meet Cee C BBNaija All Stars Housemate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcbnNyM157M

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2023
7. Doyin
Bursting onto the Big Brother Naija streets in the Level Up Season, Doyin says her time in the house showed her that she was too trusting. She came to the realisation that she has to stop trying to see the good in people, because some people are “just not good”.

Describing herself as a young business-oriented and fun-loving lady, Doyin says she is going back into Biggie’s domain because she wants more visibility for the projects she is into. She also wants more opportunities that come with the show, as well as to show the world more of the Doyin David brand.

Doyin’s favorite ways to unwind include reading, shopping, partying, and chatting with friends. The medical radiographer describes some of her high points as starting a podcast, setting up her mother’s business, and buying a new car.

Meet Doyin BBNaija All Stars Housemate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWnFf7GtYo4

5 Likes

Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2023
6. Ilebaye
With fun on her mind for Big Brother Naija All-Stars, this 22-year-old model and businesswoman refers to herself as unique, nice, fun to be with and playful, traits she hopes will shine through on the show as she takes a second shot at the crown.

For this Big Brother Naija Level Up alumnus, making her first million remains her life’s highlight, while losing her brother marked her lowest point in life.

Though she was in the Big Brother Naija house for a short time last year, Ilebaye has been exposed to a lot of great opportunities that she remains grateful for and hopes this will be the year she wins the money.

A proud criminology and security studies graduate, this firecracker loves partying, shopping, swimming and sleeping. She says she is currently single and ready to have fun.

Meet Ilebaye BBNaija All Stars Housemate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LbwvdJqT20

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2023
5. Mercy Eke
“I’ve decided to come back to Biggie’s house because winners never stop winning” is the confident assertion of Big Brother Naija: Pepper Dem winner Mercy, who is back for another shot at the crown this All-Stars season.

Although this 29-year-old media personality has made a name for herself in the television and business worlds following her victory, she admits she couldn’t pass up the chance to return and possibly win again.

“I was on the show in 2019 and it was a beautiful experience with some ups and downs. I got the opportunity to meet some wonderful people who I still have connections with today,” she says about her eventful time in the house.

When quizzed on her relationship status, Mercy spills the tea: “I’m in a relationship, but I don’t know if it’s complicated or if it’s a situationship, but there’s a ship,” she says with a laugh.

Meet Mercy Eke BBNaija All Stars Housemate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adda3hxIRpI

3 Likes

Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2023
4. Princess
Princess Linda Onyejekwe enjoys cooking, designing clothes and partying on occasion. She recalls having not yet reached the highest point of her life and aspires for more. A geology graduate, Princess intends to use her time in the House to tap into her secret acting talents and let her “Alter Egos” take center stage.

What irritates you most in other people: Pretentious people.

What will you be bringing into the BB House: All shades of me. The fun, manipulative, reserved and agitated alter egos of me will have the opportunity to come out and play.

What will you do with the prize money: I’m looking at starting a lingerie line for plus-size women. I also own a beauty supply business that I will invest a lot of the money in.

Meet Princess BBNaija All Stars Housemate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKyiTT9-cjc

3. Tolanibaj
Since her last appearance on Big Brother Naija, Tolanibaj has gained respect as a brand and solidified her position as a celebrity. She is back in Biggie’s house to showcase more of her dynamic personality and to make her late father proud.

“I won’t lie, I’m also back for the love of being on TV,” she confesses with a smile.

As a DJ, actress and clothing brand owner, 31-year-old Tolanibaj is no stranger to the spotlight. “I love music, dancing, and surrounding myself with positive energy. I’m big on energy,” she stresses.

Tolanibaj is audacious and sees herself as the life of the party and she hopes her jovial nature and the bold spirit showcased during her time as a Big Brother Naija Housemate in the thrilling Lockdown season, will help her win the money.

Meet Tolanibaj BBNaija All Stars Housemate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3k75aci31qk

3 Likes

Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:22pm On Jul 24, 2023
2. Uriel
At 33, Uriel has transformed herself from her time on See Gobbe and is now a renowned health enthusiast and advocate. Her journey to a healthy lifestyle was motivated by her own health struggles and right now, no one can come between her and her workouts and love for cooking.

Selling over 30,000 meal plans, which she achieved all by herself, was a turning point in Uriel’s life. “It’s been so amazing. I’m really proud of myself and I am thankful for the support,” she says.

Although she previously left the house in the sixth week, Uriel believes she’s still the most relevant housemate from her set and hopes her finely-honed personal talents will give her an edge over her competition. “I wear my heart on my sleeve but I’m also very observant, friendly yet cautious, and a very real person.”

Uriel is back in the Big Brother Naija house because she has mentally and physically improved, and she hopes that the right man, who must be 6 ft 3 with broad shoulders, will find her on the show.

Meet Tolanibaj BBNaija All Stars Housemate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKkq_DAfwLA

4 Likes

Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:22pm On Jul 24, 2023
1. Venita
Venita earned the nickname “Phoenix” during her time on Big Brother Naija Season 4: Pepper Dem, after Biggie gave her props for “always finding a way out no matter what difficult situation she found herself in”. Now, she’s back for BB Naija All-Stars with a bagful of AMVCA-nominations and plenty stories to tell.

Reflecting on her time in the house, the UK-born mother of two says coming into the show late sharpened her and helped her develop resilience.

“Although I joined Pepper Dem halfway, I received lot of support from the fans. I am here to update my people on all the good things that have been happening in my life. I am looking forward to the full experience this time around,” she says with a smile.

And for all those who are curious about Venita’s relationship status; she’s single

Meet Venita BBNaija All Stars Housemate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6DL1Ydg1xw

1 Like

Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by jaybenugo: 4:24pm On Jul 24, 2023
grin cheesy and one of them said she came to find husband in the show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2pV3w9x9pg
Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by Ab0bii: 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lobbish show

grin grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by April396949: 6:40pm On Jul 24, 2023
Wow, these "All Stars" female housemates for BBNaija 2023 are an incredible lineup! I can't wait to see their personalities, talents, and strategies come together in the house. It's exciting to witness familiar faces back for another chance at the coveted BBNaija title. I'm sure their individual experiences and growth since their previous seasons will make this season even more intriguing and captivating. I'm definitely rooting for all of them and can't wait to see how they will navigate the challenges and dynamics inside the house. This is going to be an epic season!

1 Like

Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by BluntCrazeMan: 6:40pm On Jul 24, 2023
Piiiirriii
Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by SenatePresdo(m): 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2023
My Premier League is on the way.

Every mallam with him kettle.

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by mbahdi(m): 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2023
They are of no use n value

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2023
Since that time, dey never marry any of them

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by Okiton: 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2023
Not again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by SirLakes: 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2023
This plot of land is for sale grin

No omo onile wahala, no family issues.......na cash and carry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by MrBONE2(m): 6:42pm On Jul 24, 2023
grin
Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by Frenzyboy(m): 6:42pm On Jul 24, 2023
Wetin concern me?
Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by MrsTwrite(f): 6:42pm On Jul 24, 2023
Haba! Not again! This time na Wahala Wahala Wahala grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by scholes23(m): 6:42pm On Jul 24, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
10. Alex

Meet Alex BBNaija All Stars Housemate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYSQESY9DI8

Alex fit dance to anything even sound of generator

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by maureensylvia(f): 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2023
Seenp
Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by BrickDevo: 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2023
"Never judge anyone as every opinion matters"

Indeed since 4:13 only one page... Tueh
Nonsense will never make sense... Never

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by scholes23(m): 6:44pm On Jul 24, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
5. Mercy Eke

Meet Mercy Eke BBNaija All Stars Housemate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adda3hxIRpI

Kiddwaya's new meat

1 Like

Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by Douglad: 6:44pm On Jul 24, 2023
Venita's the finest babe to ever grace the bbn house. She clear everybody else hands down

5 Likes

Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by scholes23(m): 6:45pm On Jul 24, 2023
Omo dem pack all the mad girls for one house.
Wahala Wahala Wahala

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates (Profile And Pictures) by Calitoscassius(m): 6:46pm On Jul 24, 2023
All these ugeelee faces covered with layers of make ups?. undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Idol 2021: 11 Contestants Battle It Out (Pictures) / DSTV Subscription: Court Stops Dstv From Increasing Fees / BBNaija: Alex Transforms Lolu, Tobi, Miracle, Rico Swavey Into 'Women'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.