Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Kanu Dumps Arsenal Jersey To Support Super Falcons - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanu Dumps Arsenal Jersey To Support Super Falcons (420 Views)

DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries / Jada P Wears Wizkid's Starboy Jersey To Spport Her Baby Daddy / Wizkid To Gift 'Star Boy' Jersey To A Fan After He Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kanu Dumps Arsenal Jersey To Support Super Falcons by JAYTUNEZ(m): 8:04pm On Aug 06, 2023
Amara Kanu, the beautiful wife of Super Eagles legend, Kanu Nwankwo seen ditching her Arsenal FC jersey just moments after the team beat Manchester City to lift the community shield in support of the Super Falcons who will be facing off with the England female team at the ongoing Women world cup on Monday morning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBP8KNN781I

Lalasticlala

Re: Kanu Dumps Arsenal Jersey To Support Super Falcons by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2023
JAYTUNEZ:
Amara Kanu, the beautiful wife of Super Eagles legend, Kanu Nwankwo seen ditching her Arsenal FC jersey just moments after the team beat Manchester City to lift the community shield in support of the Super Falcons who will be facing off with the England female team at the ongoing Women world cup on Monday morning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBP8KNN781I

Lalasticlala

She dey Cap before ni?

(1) (Reply)

I Want The World To Witness This” Comedian Woli Agba Angrily Calls Out Actress, / Davido Introduce Shallipopi To His Uncle Ademole Adeleke In Osun State / Bobrisky Shocking Reaction & James Brown To Police Parade Gays At Gay Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.