Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

I Want The World To Witness This” Comedian Woli Agba Angrily Calls Out Actress, - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want The World To Witness This” Comedian Woli Agba Angrily Calls Out Actress, (420 Views)

Woli Agba And Wife, Olaife Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary / Comedian Woli Arole Poses With His Mother In New Photo / Check Out Actress, Ebube Nwagbo Swags In Latest Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want The World To Witness This” Comedian Woli Agba Angrily Calls Out Actress, by Equaljhayloaded: 8:47am On Aug 14, 2023
I want the world to witness this” Comedian Woli Agba angrily calls out actress, Aisha Lawal

Nigerian comedian and actor, Ayo Ajewole better known as Woli Agba has called out actress, Aisha Lawal.

Taking to his Instagram page, the movie star stated that he would have reached out via her Instagram Direct Message, but he wants the world to be aware of their beef.

Sharing a clip from a scene in Jagun Jagun, where Aisha Lawal insulted him, he slammed her for the way she insulted him.

“I have to call you out on this! I could have sent a DM but I want the world to witness to it. Kilode?”.

Elsewhere in the post, he gave kudos to Femi Adebayo as he recounted how he disappointed Femi Adebayo several times on movie set, yet he was never upset

Well, to my darling Honorable as I fondly call you @femiadebayosalami, you are just so blessed. Aside from being a fan of Femi Adebayo, I am much more in love with his amiable personality.
I have a personal love for him. He is such a wonderful person. I could remember many years ago someone sent me a message and explained how much Femi Adebayo talks about me and my work. I thought the person was just chasing clout and wanted my attention until I met him personally.

I disappointed him many times before I could feature in Jelili, he just wouldn’t get angry despite my shortcomings. And adjusted many times to just have me on the Set of Jelili….

Source:
https://www.equaljhayloaded.com.ng/i-want-the-world-to-witness-this-comedian-woli-agba-angrily-calls-out-actress-aisha-lawal-watch/

(1) (Reply)

Davido Introduce Shallipopi To His Uncle Ademole Adeleke In Osun State / Bobrisky Shocking Reaction & James Brown To Police Parade Gays At Gay Wedding / Surprisingly Actress Keke Palmer Is Displaying Full Raw Breasts In Fresh Snaps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.