Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Tinubu Dey Collect Wotowoto Beating On Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Dey Collect Wotowoto Beating On Twitter (5682 Views)

Tinubu Dey Use Juju, I Voted Tinubu In An Online Poll When I Wanted To Vote Obi? / Certificate: Tinubu Dey Fall My Hand. Shey Him No Know Oluwole Ni ? / NATO Are Gradually Loosing Their Sanity They Will Soon Collect Wotowoto. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Dey Collect Wotowoto Beating On Twitter by JAMO84: 7:59am On Aug 07, 2023
Tinubu don give una work for the next 8 years

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Dey Collect Wotowoto Beating On Twitter by aswani(m): 8:03am On Aug 07, 2023
helinues:

It's over a decade on this forum you have been repeating same shit over and over again .

Well said helinues.

When I read these rancid and totally imbecilic topics being created and some posts by Obidients, I go to their profile and I am amazed that most of them have been on Nairaland for almost 10 years or more.

These are not random teenagers or kids in their early 20's posting this baseless Anti President Tinubu or Yoruba diatribes, these are bona fide adults that you would expect to be able to have a good discussion with even if you disagree.

Honestly, Obidients are a lost cause. They are so far gone, the ones you can reason with are so few and far between.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Dey Collect Wotowoto Beating On Twitter by Kusu12: 8:03am On Aug 07, 2023
Elupee people and irrelevant comments are like 5 and 6.
They usually turned every topic to anti-Tinubu topic
President Tinubu is your president and he will rule you for 8years. You can only grunt, wail and cry as usual
Frustrated sons of sit at home region

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Dey Collect Wotowoto Beating On Twitter by cursedAbiola(f): 8:11am On Aug 07, 2023
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
Tinubu ụ́rchins oo are Drugnified oooo

Hahahahahaha nice song

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Dey Collect Wotowoto Beating On Twitter by helinues: 8:16am On Aug 07, 2023
aswani:

Well said helinues.

When I read these rancid and totally imbecilic topics being created and someposts by Obidients, I go to their profile and I am amazed that most of them have been on Nairaland for almost 10 years or more.

These are not random teenagers or kids in their early 20's posting this baseless Anti President Tinubu or Yoruba diatribes, these are bona fide adults that you would expect to be able to have a good discussion with even if you disagree.

Honestly, Obidients are a lost cause. They are so far gone, the ones you can reason with are so few and far between.

Their hatred for former president Buhari was proxy

https://www.nairaland.com/7791789/proxy-hate-former-president-buhari

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Dey Collect Wotowoto Beating On Twitter by Sharpsharp00123: 8:18am On Aug 07, 2023
helinues:
So many uncultured kids everywhere
the same people who want to insult d president at will are also d ones clamoring for military takeover

Isn’t it ironic

So this is how they believe they will b insulting a major general?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Dey Collect Wotowoto Beating On Twitter by helinues: 8:19am On Aug 07, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
the same people who want to insult d president at will are also d ones clamoring for military takeover

Isn’t it ironic

So this is how they believe they will b insulting a major general?

cheesy

They actually don't know what they want as they are so confused
Re: Tinubu Dey Collect Wotowoto Beating On Twitter by Curse777: 8:20am On Aug 07, 2023
Kingsley Odafe embarrassing Anambra people again this morning
Re: Tinubu Dey Collect Wotowoto Beating On Twitter by PointB: 8:36am On Aug 07, 2023
IconicR:
Irrelevant, he's the president already and the sensible thing to do is to pray for him to succeed.

"He has kidnapped your child already, the only thing to do is to pray he takes care of the child." That's exactly how you sound.

Pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Dey Collect Wotowoto Beating On Twitter by Jostoman: 8:37am On Aug 07, 2023
accordadoga26:

And is any one of them the president today?
No but you never can tell what tomorrow may bring.
Re: Tinubu Dey Collect Wotowoto Beating On Twitter by maticar: 8:42am On Aug 07, 2023
IconicR:
Irrelevant, he's the president already and the sensible thing to do is to pray for him to succeed.
Yea

I will also pray for the thief who stole my goods to succeed

Nice prayer
Re: Tinubu Dey Collect Wotowoto Beating On Twitter by PointB: 8:45am On Aug 07, 2023
DesChyko:
Jeffery Kaye, a retired pyschologist from Hawaii tweeted it.

Grayzone is overseen by award winning investigative journalist, Max Blumenthal from Boston

See them patriots rubbishing Nigerian image abroad😎

The headline is damning tho'

Sorry to burst your bubble, Tinubu is not Nigeria. He is a criminal mastermind who has brought his ignominy and stain upon Nigeria. So those calling him out for what he is are not doing Nigeria any disservice. If anyone is rubbishing Nigeria, it is:

Bola Ahmed Tinubu, first of his name
Defender of the criminal realm
The bastard
The She / He
The forger
The druggie
And bringer of shame!

He Tinubu is the bringer of shame to Nigeria, and those who support him are not helping the matter.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Dey Collect Wotowoto Beating On Twitter by Nice2023(m): 9:01am On Aug 07, 2023
helinues:

Their hatred for former president Buhari was proxy

https://www.nairaland.com/7791789/proxy-hate-former-president-buhari

This one still dey hear dey talk...hunger don finish u finally.

Werey dey disguise...the shegebanza don reduce ur energy for some days now.

Supporters of evil govt.
Re: Tinubu Dey Collect Wotowoto Beating On Twitter by CJStarz: 9:12am On Aug 07, 2023
T in Tinubu stands for Trouble,I presume, because trouble everywhere around him....I hope he doesn't fall sick. He's too old to stomach these bombardments.
Re: Tinubu Dey Collect Wotowoto Beating On Twitter by Penguin2: 9:13am On Aug 07, 2023
IconicR:
Yeah!

Like saying “the thief has stolen my car already and the most sensible thing to do now is to pray for him to take care of it.”

Does the above make sense to you?
Re: Tinubu Dey Collect Wotowoto Beating On Twitter by Chibuezem(m): 9:14am On Aug 07, 2023
cursedAbiola:
Hahahahahaha ecowas chairman to the muds.

e dey sweet me baje baje
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
a confused criminal.

he's between the devil and the blue sea now.

if he goes to war, then he'll set the north on fire and they'll never forgive him.

if he doesn't
hahahahaha US and France will be angry at him..
thunder scatter Tinubu
may Tinubu fail
Wotowoto on Twitter is just a waste of time and data.... We need this wototo to be physical affecting corrupt politicians in our states.
Re: Tinubu Dey Collect Wotowoto Beating On Twitter by Penguin2: 9:21am On Aug 07, 2023
aswani:

Well said helinues.

When I read these rancid and totally imbecilic topics being created and someposts by Obidients, I go to their profile and I am amazed that most of them have been on Nairaland for almost 10 years or more.

How can anyone have a reasonable discussion with someone supporting a drug baron?

You want to convince them that drug trafficking is good?

Or age falsification is good?

Or that rigging election is okay?
Re: Tinubu Dey Collect Wotowoto Beating On Twitter by Stone03: 9:38am On Aug 07, 2023
cursedAbiola:

e dey sweet me baje baje
a confused criminal.

if he goes to war, then he'll set the north on fire and they'll never forgive him.

if he doesn't
thunder scatter Tinubu
may Tinubu fail

This is what happens when a man is too desperate to rule against the will of God for him.
Re: Tinubu Dey Collect Wotowoto Beating On Twitter by Stone03: 9:39am On Aug 07, 2023
IconicR:

Point of correction, he is not our president
Re: Tinubu Dey Collect Wotowoto Beating On Twitter by Greyworld: 9:45am On Aug 07, 2023
helinues:
So many uncultured kids everywhere
But insulting an entire race is your culture right?

Calling igbos derogatory names is your tradition isn't it??
Re: Tinubu Dey Collect Wotowoto Beating On Twitter by Greyworld: 9:46am On Aug 07, 2023
IconicR:
You are not God so your words are irrelevant
So you know God has the final say?? Thought it was you and your worthless ilks.
Re: Tinubu Dey Collect Wotowoto Beating On Twitter by arcis: 9:50am On Aug 07, 2023
cursedAbiola:

e dey sweet me baje baje
a confused criminal.

if he doesn't
thunder scatter Tinubu
may Tinubu fail

You are just ranting..you can kill yourself my dear..Tinubu is your President and there's nothing your entire generation can do about this...You are just hating for nothing. Your 7th generation can never be popular like the Tinubus....You can wail and die wailing..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Dey Collect Wotowoto Beating On Twitter by arcis: 9:53am On Aug 07, 2023
Stone03:

This is what happens when a man is too desperate to rule against the will of God for him.

There you go again, God is with him and he will succeed..Children of hate can keep making noise...It's God's doing...Tinubu will rule Nigeria for complete 8 years and Nigerians will be great again...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Dey Collect Wotowoto Beating On Twitter by Seyitosino(m): 10:23am On Aug 07, 2023
Nairaland will come down soon if these fools continue this way, I can bet it.
Re: Tinubu Dey Collect Wotowoto Beating On Twitter by cursedAbiola(f): 11:46am On Aug 07, 2023
arcis:

You are just ranting..you can kill yourself my dear..Tinubu is your President and there's nothing your entire generation can do about this...You are just hating for nothing. Your 7th generation can never be popular like the Tinubus....You can wail and die wailing..
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
Tinubu ụ́rchins oo are Drugnified oooo

Hahahahahaha nice song
Re: Tinubu Dey Collect Wotowoto Beating On Twitter by cursedAbiola(f): 11:47am On Aug 07, 2023
Seyitosino:
Nairaland will come down soon if these fools continue this way, I can bet it.
Hahahahaha
e pain am ooo
Re: Tinubu Dey Collect Wotowoto Beating On Twitter by cursedAbiola(f): 11:47am On Aug 07, 2023
Greyworld:

But insulting an entire race is your culture right?

Calling igbos derogatory names is your tradition isn't it??
helinues is wearing pant
Re: Tinubu Dey Collect Wotowoto Beating On Twitter by walex2(m): 12:15pm On Aug 07, 2023
Mozino007:
You are cursed already! ,feel free to argue with your keyboard.
their parents were not great, they themselves they are struggling with no job, instead if them to concentrate their energies to better their lives, they are cursing someone who God has blessed, someone who has attained a position that none of their generation never reach. You can't even meet Tinubu one on one, if he is coming to your Town all the road and airspace would be close just for security reason, but you hide on a faceless forum with your Itel 10mb data to type rubbish. Your lord Peter obi will bow to greet Tinubu if he has the opportunity to meet with Tinubu and he will not even enter with his phones

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Dey Collect Wotowoto Beating On Twitter by cursedAbiola(f): 12:18pm On Aug 07, 2023
walex2:
their parents were not great, they themselves they are struggling with no job, instead if them to concentrate their energies to better their lives, they are cursing someone who God has blessed, someone who has attained a position that none of their generation never reach. You can't even meet Tinubu one on one, if he is coming to your Town all the road and airspace would be close just for security reason, but you hide on a faceless forum with your Itel 10mb data to type rubbish. Your lord Peter obi will bow to greet Tinubu if he has the opportunity to meet with Tinubu and he will not even enter with his phones
shatap

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Bomb Warning Is No Big Deal – FG / Govt Identifies 1,497 Illegal Routes To Nigeria: I Say Add Another 1,000. / Governor Okorocha Got The Disgrace Of His Life Yesterday..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.