Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Atiku Files Fresh Lawsuit Against Tinubu In America - Aide - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Files Fresh Lawsuit Against Tinubu In America - Aide (18885 Views)

CSU Vindicates Tinubu, Presidency Insists, Atiku Files Documents Today / Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU / FG Files Fresh Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Lawsuit Against Tinubu In America - Aide by Curse777: 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2023
onuman:

Tinubitis disease affected you
Bulaba blu. Vrooom vrooom
No good grammatical expressions. Mediocrity in everything.

Grow up son
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Lawsuit Against Tinubu In America - Aide by Omodua(m): 12:56pm On Aug 07, 2023
Boyooosa:

If that is Atiku's problem, he should continue his search...
Una eye go clear
Answer my questions. No fighting please.
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Lawsuit Against Tinubu In America - Aide by kiddkash(m): 1:18pm On Aug 07, 2023
Boyooosa:

Just helping him to notice that they might eventually end up sucking him dry
He can't be dry. Do you know how many oil 🛢️ well he has in port Harcourt?
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Lawsuit Against Tinubu In America - Aide by AsomughaChuks05: 1:34pm On Aug 07, 2023
kiddkash:

Tinubu is still richer than him.
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Lawsuit Against Tinubu In America - Aide by HRMK: 1:48pm On Aug 07, 2023
HOW DESPERATE CAN ANYONE BE JUST TO RULE A COUNTRY!HE IS HOWEVER WASTING HIS TIME,MONEY AND ENERGY!HE WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT OF THIS GREAT COUNTRY!HE SHOULD GO BACK TO DUBAI,HIS ADOPTED HOME!BY THE WAY IS HE NOW FREE TO ENTER AMERICA?HOW COULD A MAN THAT HAS BEEN BANNED FROM ENTERING USA BE ALLOWED TO SUE ANYONE THERE?
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Lawsuit Against Tinubu In America - Aide by drlateef: 2:14pm On Aug 07, 2023
Abagworo:

It's not even about Course mate but Class mate in Primary and Secondary Schools. He has no history before sudden appearance as Chicago University Student with female credentials.

What has classmates in secondary got to do with his intelligence and competence? Do you know that he did remedial courses in a college more like secondary school in US, before entering university?
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Lawsuit Against Tinubu In America - Aide by JetApartment: 2:30pm On Aug 07, 2023
Curse777:
cool

It's over for Atiku politically ... This is final shot before retirement

Have anyone seen Atiku and Obi's school pictures

Why did Obi submit only his 3rd Class Philosophy of Nssuka to INEC, after making noise about Havard

Firstly, the post is not about Peter Obi so stop drowning in your obsession for him.

Secondly, are you blind? That man in that picture isn't Tinubu and when did Tinubu name change to BOLA A. THUBV? you people keep defending a fraudster with fraud.

Thirdly, which Primary and Secondary school did Tinubu attend and name one of his classmates?

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Lawsuit Against Tinubu In America - Aide by RolexOfGeneva(m): 2:50pm On Aug 07, 2023
Boyooosa:
This Atiku is not intelligent at all,what does it take him to realize that these lawyers are just sucking from his sag bress
Is it your bress? Is he complaining to you?
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Lawsuit Against Tinubu In America - Aide by JOemmy(m): 3:20pm On Aug 07, 2023
iSense247:
It is either the narcotic trafficker did not attend any university or he used someone else's identity. But why is US hiding his criminal records?

The US doesn't care about nigeria they are only interested in their own personal interests they are obviously hiding tinibu's criminal records in other to use it as a bargaining tool.
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Lawsuit Against Tinubu In America - Aide by torqque7(m): 4:20pm On Aug 07, 2023
Curse777:
cool

It's over for Atiku politically ... This is final shot before retirement

Have anyone seen Atiku and Obi's school pictures

Why did Obi submit only his 3rd Class Philosophy of Nssuka to INEC, after making noise about Havard

Lol dey play,just dey play..so this fake thing from Internet so called archive that you brought,his class mates six of them happen to be married or siblings with same surnames abi?and they also conveniently couldn’t spell Tinubu as well? Lol bad photoshop bro🤣🤣
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Lawsuit Against Tinubu In America - Aide by tamdun: 4:36pm On Aug 07, 2023
seunlayi:

Most of the kids commenting against Atiku thought they know Tinubu more than Atiku or know Atiku more than Tinubu.
U mean same tinubu obasanjo couldn't crucify?
Obasanjo tried everything to nail tinubu but he failed,do u even know the power of presidency,obasanjo tried everything as a president but the 🇺🇸 told him there's nothing incriminating
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Lawsuit Against Tinubu In America - Aide by Boyooosa(m): 4:51pm On Aug 07, 2023
RolexOfGeneva:

Is it your bress? Is he complaining to you?

I'm not complaining either, only calling your attention to it may be u might be dat close to him to advise him
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Lawsuit Against Tinubu In America - Aide by rinzaugustine: 5:00pm On Aug 07, 2023
ImperialYoruba:

One thing is clear here. It is expensive to sue in America. Also, their courts judge strictly on proof beyond reasonable doubt. The burden of proof will be on Atiku to convince court that the certificate issued to Ahmed Bola Tinubu was for a female student, as you hinted above.

If you look at the class year picture, his name was written Bola A. Tinubu, consistent with the certificate issued to him. American schools enter full name in register but may shorten or use initials on diplomas. Bola A. Tinubu is consistent with Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Atiku will now need to prove that the Bola A. Tinubu in the class picture is a female.

Atiku just dey throwwey money because as people dey buy generator the money dey replace hinself. grin. But in all honesty Baba no get case.
Atiku can afford any lawyer he wants but what you stated is not consistent with this uncaptioned picture I don’t know the source..is it Tinubu they wrote there?

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Lawsuit Against Tinubu In America - Aide by Boyooosa(m): 5:07pm On Aug 07, 2023
kiddkash:

At whose expense, if he can convince me dat he acquire his wealth off illegality against Nigeria's resources, I will let go
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Lawsuit Against Tinubu In America - Aide by Boyooosa(m): 5:09pm On Aug 07, 2023
Omodua:
Answer my questions. No fighting please.

I don't know them
Are you suggesting that he did not attend primary and secondary school?
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Lawsuit Against Tinubu In America - Aide by Omodua(m): 9:28pm On Aug 07, 2023
Boyooosa:

I don't know them
Are you suggesting that he did not attend primary and secondary school?
Yes, he did not. If he did,mention them and some of his classmates

Government college.Ibadan he claimed he attended disowned him. So, what again?

Pls tell us who were his classmates in primary and secondary schools.

Waiting!
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Lawsuit Against Tinubu In America - Aide by TOPMAN4LIFE: 9:51pm On Aug 07, 2023
victorazy:
Thiefubu will never drink n keep cup until he return the mandate he stole. grin

"He who stole the public drum can never have peace n freedom to beat it." (Pete Edochie)
Continue to deceive yourself
You better don't allow hatred against tinubu to finish u.
You said he can't bcom apc flag bearer, you failed,
You said he can't make himself a president after making buhari, osibanjo and many governors and lawmakers but he did,
You said he is sick to lead but he's waxing stronger,
You said he dey pee for body but turned out to lies,
You said he wanted to islamised Nigeria that is why he chose Muslim vice despite his claim that it is for winning strategy, but now you no more talking about islamisation .
Now you are wishing him to fail which is not possible because God helped him to be president despite hatred from many people esp Igbo
Just wait and see how God will help him to prevail in court over his enemies like u
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Lawsuit Against Tinubu In America - Aide by Fearyourcreator: 11:53pm On Aug 07, 2023
Xscape1993:
Any good move or meeting that will kick out the evil party from the corridor of power is highly recommend.
Oponu sowenu
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Lawsuit Against Tinubu In America - Aide by Fearyourcreator: 11:54pm On Aug 07, 2023
iSense247:
It is either the narcotic trafficker did not attend any university or he used someone else's identity. But why is US hiding his criminal records?
You be arindin
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Lawsuit Against Tinubu In America - Aide by Boyooosa(m): 9:48am On Aug 08, 2023
Omodua:
Yes, he did not. If he did,mention them and some of his classmates

Government college.Ibadan he claimed he attended disowned him. So, what again?

Pls tell us who were his classmates in primary and secondary schools.

Waiting!

I mentioned earlier that I don't know his classmates, I only schooled in the 80s through 90s.

I guess he's a genius, if he had not gone through primary and secondary education and yet, secured admission with Chicago State University, graduated with good grade as affirmed by the institution itself.

I think Nigeria is lucky undecided
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Lawsuit Against Tinubu In America - Aide by Omodua(m): 10:55am On Aug 08, 2023
Boyooosa:

I mentioned earlier that I don't know his classmates, I only schooled in the 80s through 90s.

I guess he's a genius, if he had not gone through primary and secondary education and yet, secured admission with Chicago State University, graduated with good grade as affirmed by the institution itself.

I think Nigeria is lucky undecided
My friend, I am not saying he should have gone through four Wall of the university to become who he is. But we are saying, he should be transparent in his pronunciations. Does not make sense to lie to achieve your academic and professional career.

He says he graduated from Chicago state university. Fine. He entered with what qualification. At least, he needs school certificate to enter or admitted. Where is the school certificate? Not known!

You went to school. The school has a name. The primary and secondary schools. You have classmates you could mention. But not so with Tinubu. That's the bone of contention.

Atiku filed papers in USA to allow investigators verity his certificate. He vehemently opposed it. Insisting the investigators should not be allowed.

The question is: if he is genuine and graduated, why is he afraid? They say the innocent don't fear any accusations or being investigated. He has given everybody the sense of suspicion.

You're educated. You should read in between lines.

I rest my case.
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Lawsuit Against Tinubu In America - Aide by Boyooosa(m): 11:22am On Aug 08, 2023
Omodua:
My friend, I am not saying he should have gone through four Wall of the university to become who he is. But we are saying, he should be transparent in his pronunciations. Does not make sense to lie to achieve your academic and professional career.

He says he graduated from Chicago state university. Fine. He entered with what qualification. At least, he needs school certificate to enter or admitted. Where is the school certificate? Not known!

You went to school. The school has a name. The primary and secondary schools. You have classmates you could mention. But not so with Tinubu. That's the bone of contention.

Atiku filed papers in USA to allow investigators verity his certificate. He vehemently opposed it. Insisting the investigators should not be allowed.

The question is: if he is genuine and graduated, why is he afraid? They say the innocent don't fear any accusations or being investigated. He has given everybody the sense of suspicion.

You're educated. You should read in between lines.

I rest my case.

Even if I'm more educated than Awolowo of his time and a professor of our time, I will not dabble into the privacy of an individual, I will rather be more concerned about his competence and ability to deliver and impact positively.

Tinubu is just popular on certificate saga today because he is the one that won the race between them, it would have been Atiku, had it been he won too or do you want to tell me that Atiku was soooo transparent to the extent that he is a saint? Baba, leave politics for politicians and let's talks about facts and figures in the last election, then, we go hopeful on brilliant performance by whoever person that is on seat, to help us out of this shambles.

I also rest my case.
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Lawsuit Against Tinubu In America - Aide by Omodua(m): 11:53am On Aug 08, 2023
Boyooosa:

Even if I'm more educated than Awolowo of his time and a professor of our time, I will not dabble into the privacy of an individual, I will rather be more concerned about his competence and ability to deliver and impact positively.

Tinubu is just popular on certificate saga today because he is the one that won the race between them, it would have been Atiku, had it been he won too or do you want to tell me that Atiku was soooo transparent to the extent that he is a saint? Baba, leave politics for politicians and let's talks about facts and figures in the last election, then, we go hopeful on brilliant performance by whoever person that is on seat, to help us out of this shambles.

I also rest my case.
OK

But he is failing. How do you remove fuel subsidy in a fiat,bearing in mind the multidimensional effect on the polity? He goofed. It would have been a gradual process.

Secondly, he is not working hard to unite different ethnic nationalities to build a stable nation. The division in the Land is frightening. Even the ministerial nominees, Southeast is excluded from the list. Southeast politicians in the House complained.

Not long ago, Bayo Onanuga insulted a whole ethnic group because of differences in politics and ideology. He failed to apologise. Insisting the ethnic group should never dabble in Lagos politics.

Tinubu as a leader never cautioned him.

You see the grey areas Tinubu is failing
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Lawsuit Against Tinubu In America - Aide by Boyooosa(m): 12:29pm On Aug 08, 2023
Omodua:
OK

But he is failing. How do you remove fuel subsidy in a fiat,bearing in mind the multidimensional effect on the polity? He goofed. It would have been a gradual process.

Secondly, he is not working hard to unite different ethnic nationalities to build a stable nation. The division in the Land is frightening. Even the ministerial nominees, Southeast is excluded from the list. Southeast politicians in the House complained.

Not long ago, Bayo Onanuga insulted a whole ethnic group because of differences in politics and ideology. He failed to apologise. Insisting the ethnic group should never dabble in Lagos politics.

Tinubu as a leader never cautioned him.

You see the grey areas Tinubu is failing

I like it that we are now on same page and we have both let go their political nonsense and hustles.

I don't know what you will rate him presently but I will rate him below average, in fact, 30% precisely, in alliance with the point in your first paragraph.

I'm not really interested in the other points tho but as far as I'm concerned, I'm scared that he failed to handle that particular issue brilliantly... Effective provisions for cushion should have come before removal and yet, there is nothing impactful for over two months now and still counting - that's a bad omen.

On rate unification, it's also having negative impact than positive, for him to be impressive, he has to genuinely flush out the true bad heads from his administration and sanitize his environment, if he is still rubbing critical issues on their heads as currently obtainable, he will fail woefully, even worse than bubu and it will be a very sad situation for us....the reason some of us are praying for him not to fail, it will affect us more.... in fact, he doesn't have anything to lose!

I am yet to see a leader that will:
1. Neutralize cabal
2. Fix refinery(s) for efficiency within short period of time
3. Implement policies that will protect the country's economic stability and ascertain security
And 4. Will hand over to a more competent hands for continuity
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Lawsuit Against Tinubu In America - Aide by Omodua(m): 12:18am On Aug 09, 2023
Boyooosa:

I like it that we are now on same page and we have both let go their political nonsense and hustles.

I don't know what you will rate him presently but I will rate him below average, in fact, 30% precisely, in alliance with the point in your first paragraph.

I'm not really interested in the other points tho but as far as I'm concerned, I'm scared that he failed to handle that particularly issue brilliantly... Effective provisions for cushion should have come before removal and yet, there is nothing impactful for over two months now and still counting - that's a bad omen.

On rate unification, it's also having negative impact than positive, for him to be impressive, he has to genuinely flush out the true bad heads from his administration and sanitize his environment, if he is still rubbing critical issues on their heads as currently obtainable, he will fail woefully, even worse than bubu and it will be a very sad situation for us....the reason some of us are praying for him not to fail, it will affect us more.... in fact, he doesn't have anything to lose!

I am yet to see a leader that will:
1. Neutralize cabal
2. Fix refinery(s) for efficiency within short period of time
3. Implement policies that will protect the country's economic stability and ascertain security
And 4. Will hand over to a more competent hands for continuity
Thank you bro.

You have made my day. You're a true patriot. We shall continue to rub minds on topical issues. I love your sense of patriotism and nationalism. How I wish others view issues from perspective of reality as you're doing.

Remain blessed as always. With your likes, there is hope for the nation because you're looking beyond ethnic prism.

Nigeria shall exhale!
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Lawsuit Against Tinubu In America - Aide by Boyooosa(m): 2:21pm On Aug 09, 2023
Omodua:
Thank you bro.

You have made my day. You're a true patriot. We shall continue to rub minds on topical issues. I love your sense of patriotism and nationalism. How I wish others view issues from perspective of reality as you're doing.

Remain blessed as always. With your likes, there is hope for the nation because you're looking beyond ethnic prism.

Nigeria shall exhale!

Yeah, same here!

I let it gush because you were sincere and patriotic too, I knew you wish the country well.

I also always reserve appropriate response, for the bigots too.

Nigeria will be great again, inshallah!
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Lawsuit Against Tinubu In America - Aide by Omodua(m): 10:32pm On Aug 09, 2023
Boyooosa:

Yeah, same here!

I let it gush because you were sincere and patriotic too, I knew you wish the country well.

I also always reserve appropriate response, for the bigots too.

Nigeria will be great again, inshallah!
Thanks

Remain blessed as always. Don't deviate from your path of Truth and seamless congenital views bordering on the polity.

Nigeria shall be great if we view issues beyond ethnic and regional prism.

Salute!!!
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Lawsuit Against Tinubu In America - Aide by Boyooosa(m): 10:04am On Aug 10, 2023
Omodua:
Thanks

Remain blessed as always. Don't deviate from your path of Truth and seamless congenital views bordering on the polity.

Nigeria shall be great if we view issues beyond ethnic and regional prism.

Salute!!!

Yeah, that's one thing we need to get across board, I've taken it as a mandatory assignment and personal national duty to let fellow Nigerians see things in neutral perspective instead of over-clouding themselves with sentiments among other vices at the expense of the nation's progress...

Let's do our bit!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Lawsuit Against Tinubu In America - Aide by Omodua(m): 10:24am On Aug 10, 2023
Boyooosa:

Yeah, that's one thing we need to get across board, I've taken it as a mandatory assignment and personal national duty to let fellow Nigerians see things in neutral perspective instead of over-clouding themselves with sentiments among other vices at the expense of the nation's progress...

Let's do our bit!
Thanks for your perspectives on nationhood and development.

I enjoyed every bit of your input. I hope others reading this exchange will change their views on Nigeria and her leadership. Not necessarily premised on ethnic or regional origin.

For sure, Nigeria will exhale!

Have a prosperous weeks ahead.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Lawsuit Against Tinubu In America - Aide by Boyooosa(m): 6:32pm On Aug 10, 2023
Omodua:
Thanks for your perspectives on nationhood and development.

I enjoyed every bit of your input. I hope others reading this exchange will change their views on Nigeria and her leadership. Not necessarily premised on ethnic or regional origin.

For sure, Nigeria will exhale!

Have a prosperous weeks ahead.

You too!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Lawsuit Against Tinubu In America - Aide by Omodua(m): 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2023
Boyooosa:

You too!
Thanks a million!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CBN Okays ₦200 Billion Housing Loan For Low Income Earners / Keyamo: Obaseki, Okowa Responsible For The Implosion In PDP / Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.