Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 (30577 Views)

Brentford Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 13th August 2022 / Arsenal Vs Leicester City (4 - 2) On 13th August 2022 / Brentford Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 13th August 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 by phemmyfour: 7:12pm On Aug 13, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Quite interesting, this is.
It's important so that the team will be organized.

That's why they also have free kick and PK takers
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 by Seunfretty: 7:14pm On Aug 13, 2023
Chelsea isn't really far away from a class but some signings are needed...for all the possession Chelsea had , Liverpool found it easier to deal with them cos they were predictable....it's either Enzo is wippinv it to James/ sterling to cross or a one two is done to release chiwell...both things will result to one thing "A CROSS" which Liverpool was ready for...

Chelsea need a very creative player in that half space before opponent box ..someone who is ready while shooting someone who thrives so well in tight space

This are games hazard use to win for Chelsea but they don't have Eden but they can still get players who are ball players and can score goals...another make shift solution is playing Jackson in that position the play a striker upfront...seeing Jackson today i see he is very good on the ball...but majorly a no10 is needed ...a good one for that matter

All the same it was a much improved performance by the blues

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 by Mosba: 7:14pm On Aug 13, 2023
We always draw with Liverpool. Abi na draw soup we like to eat with them?

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 by ernesco0816517(m): 7:16pm On Aug 13, 2023
Abasi do,

[quote author=famousroland post=125086486][/quote]
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 by ernesco0816517(m): 7:19pm On Aug 13, 2023
BoldBrainz:

grin.

It's good to meet you brother. Forgive me, I only understand it a bit but I don't speak. Just a word or two here and there. You're family though. Again, nice to meet you.

Nfana ibaga,we are fine n urs??, Same here.
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 by dfrost: 7:31pm On Aug 13, 2023
Ray07:
Hope say una club go play with same intensity tomorrow.

I no just understand the preseason una coach run. cheesy

You don leave us? Behave Ray 🤕🤣🤦
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 by Ray07(m): 7:34pm On Aug 13, 2023
dfrost:

You don leave us? Behave Ray 🤕🤣🤦
I be like Reno Omokri now o grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 by Oluwadare316(m): 7:36pm On Aug 13, 2023
bentenny:

Yes but without a recognised DM,he will simply be ineffective!
McAllister is not a DM...neither is Dominik!
Fabinho should not have been sold!
Maybe the owners felt that they could cash out due to his age!
I hope we can forget the caicedo bid since he wanted Chelsea. The money can be use on signing lavia as dm+1 cb. Caicedo is just a distraction to us #LFC,I don't understand klopp now.make Chelsea finish dis caicedo deal so that we can move on to the next target.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 by FirstCounsel(m): 7:36pm On Aug 13, 2023
ernesco0816517:
This one Igbo people full Chelsea like this ,innosen get share for Chelsea
cheesy grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 by dfrost: 7:37pm On Aug 13, 2023
Ray07:

Ray ooh... my belle ooh. You no serious ooh 🤣🤦🏻😝😋😆
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 7:44pm On Aug 13, 2023
Ray07:

That game na draw... Wolves with the first goal.

dfrost knows already.

The gods don't joke around! cool
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 by donb06: 7:46pm On Aug 13, 2023
Seunfretty:
Chelsea isn't really far away from a class but some signings are needed...for all the possession Chelsea had , Liverpool found it easier to deal with them cos they were predictable....it's either Enzo is wippinv it to James/ sterling to cross or a one two is done to release chiwell...both things will result to one thing "A CROSS" which Liverpool was ready for...

Chelsea need a very creative player in that half space before opponent box ..someone who is ready while shooting someone who thrives so well in tight space

This are games hazard use to win for Chelsea but they don't have Eden but they can still get players who are ball players and can score goals...another make shift solution is playing Jackson in that position the play a striker upfront...seeing Jackson today i see he is very good on the ball...but majorly a no10 is needed ...a good one for that matter

Na u watch ball.. others just dey wait for goal..

Arsenal has odegaard
Man UTD had Fernandes
Man city has de bryune

Chelsea don't have that player yet....
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 by Lekan239(m): 7:49pm On Aug 13, 2023
TemitayoMark:
As a Man Utd fan, I will be sincere to say Chelsea of this season is different. They play good football and attack more, control the game and increase the tempo. That's football. I'm enjoying the game ✌️
Chelsea today played far above expectations agreed, but the way Luton FC play today, Chelsea should have bagged the whole 3 point. Chelsea are not hunger for goals. The likes of sterling, James where busy killing the tempo. And wasted 120m Enzo is rubbish attack wise but he likes going front. Gallagher contributed 0 to nothing in Chelsea attack today despite Liverpool playing rubbish.

With what Chelsea play today, there is no different from Chelsea of Last season. Small clubs like Brentford, Brighton will easily flog this Chelsea.

If Liverpool where too be a little better than wat they played today, they would have won the game

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 by dfrost: 7:49pm On Aug 13, 2023
Angelfrost:

dfrost knows already.

Which draw? Carry your bad mouth go see your deflowered Peacocks 🦚
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 by Streetmovement(m): 7:51pm On Aug 13, 2023
Dyfynezz12:

Is Liverpool strong,do they have a proper DM
A team that lost all his senior midfielders in one transfer window

Wotoporiously cool speaking

You lost only midfielders

Compared to a team that lost almost all it's senior players in one transfer window, who's weaker or stronger now ?
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 by Seunfretty: 7:53pm On Aug 13, 2023
donb06:

Arsenal has odegaard
Man UTD had Fernandes
Man city has de bryune

Exactly and until we do...our attack will be predictable....someone who can pin point passes and it's game over for the opponent ..someone who has a football brain...someone who thrives with the final ball..the advantage of this players is they solve hard problems and they prevent u from eating attacks ..most times Chelsea hit the wall and just have to start again cos they don't have that football talent in attack...nkunku isn't that kinda player.... Gallagher by far not.. chukwuemeka isn't ...Enzo for how well he spreads the ball around isn't also that kinda player....

I understand there are many ways to success in soccer and Chelsea have been wining trophies even without this kind of player ..but i believe if Chelsea will be doing. 4-2-3-1 this season they need that crop ..3-4-3 is good but it leaves the attackers isolated and makes every attack go through the wing backs most times which makes the team totally predictable
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 by Streetmovement(m): 7:55pm On Aug 13, 2023
Seunfretty:

Wotoporiously cool speaking

And that creative player would have been Nkunku but we didn't have him available.

If he was available he would have been more problems for Liverpool today

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 by Jabi200: 7:58pm On Aug 13, 2023
Abeg make we go quench fire for [url]konjijoint.com.ng[/url]
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 by Owopariola007: 8:02pm On Aug 13, 2023
Seunfretty:

Exactly and until we do...our attack will be predictable....someone who can pin point passes and it's game over for the opponent ..someone who has a football brain...someone who thrives with the final ball..the advantage of this players is they solve hard problems and they prevent u from eating attacks ..most times Chelsea hit the wall and just have to start again cos they don't have that football talent in attack...nkunku isn't that kinda player.... Gallagher by far not.. chukwuemeka isn't ...Enzo for how well he spreads the ball around isn't also that kinda player....

I understand there are many ways to success in soccer and Chelsea have been wining trophies even without this kind of player ..but i believe if Chelsea will be doing. 4-2-3-1 this season they need that crop ..3-4-3 is good but it leaves the attackers isolated and makes every attack go through the wing backs most times which makes the team totally predictable

They have it in Mudryk, but Poch went for not getting defeated instead of setting the team properly. If it was Mudryk getting the space Chilwell had, the outcome of this game would have been different.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 by Ballzproblem2: 8:03pm On Aug 13, 2023
Lekan239:
Chelsea today played far above expectations agreed, but the way Luton FC play today, Chelsea should have bagged the whole 3 point. Chelsea are not hunger for goals. The likes of sterling, James where busy killing the tempo. And wasted 120m Enzo is rubbish attack wise but he likes going front. Gallagher contributed 0 to nothing in Chelsea attack today despite Liverpool playing rubbish.

With what Chelsea play today, there is no different from Chelsea of Last season. Small clubs like Brentford, Brighton will easily flog this Chelsea.

If Liverpool where too be a little better than wat they played today, they would have won the game
idiot pulling analysis rom his ass the same Brighton we flogged preseason,stick to making your opinion heard in beer parlor
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 by Ray07(m): 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2023
Angelfrost:

dfrost knows already.

We go disappoint the gods tomorrow grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 by Ray07(m): 8:05pm On Aug 13, 2023
dfrost:

Ray ooh... my belle ooh. You no serious ooh 🤣🤦🏻😝😋😆
na true I talk o . . . Una attackers the fear person. grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 by hotwax: 8:10pm On Aug 13, 2023
Lekan239:

are you smoking weed ni? the best player on the pitch?
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 by maxlev1: 8:13pm On Aug 13, 2023
Seunfretty:

Chelsea outplayed Liverpool today and that is putting it mildly. They created chances but couldn't finish them off. Jackson had two and Mudrik had another good chance at the last minute. If you didn't notice all the attacking play and penetration in Liverpool defence then your analysis is poor. Chiwel had two good chances aside the offside goal. Stop analysing matches based on final result sir. Many factors are considered in match analysis. The only weak point in the Chelsea team today was our defensive midfielder Gallagher and he will be replaced by Caicedo if the deal is complete.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 by bentenny(m): 8:16pm On Aug 13, 2023
Silentgroper:

They thought getting lavia or caicedo wouldn't have been delayed for this long ..

Reasons they sold fab ...

But we fvcked up on that caicedo's deal ..

we should've gone for both lavia and andre ...

one or both would've come out good
I dont believe its the fault of LFC
The problem was with the agent of caicedo!
He assured LFC that the highest bidder gets Caicedo!
So that why liverpool placed a bid of 111m and since it was above the Brighto valuation,it was instantly accepted only for caicedo to insist that he wanted to go to chelsea!
Fortunately for LFC,Lavia wants to go to liverpool!
Fluminese doesnt want Andre to go until January!
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 by maxlev1: 8:16pm On Aug 13, 2023
Owopariola007:

They have it in Mudryk, but Poch went for not getting defeated instead of setting the team properly. If it was Mudryk getting the space Chilwell had, the outcome of this game would have been different.
True but Mudryk missed one on one at the last minute well worked out by super Player Jackson. Jackson is gold

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 by bentenny(m): 8:25pm On Aug 13, 2023
Oluwadare316:

I hope we can forget the caicedo bid since he wanted Chelsea. The money can be use on signing lavia as dm+1 cb. Caicedo is just a distraction to us #LFC,I don't understand klopp now.make Chelsea finish dis caicedo deal so that we can move on to the next target.
Caicedo doesnt want to go to liverpool because of a long standing agreement he has with Chelsea!
Liverpool should buy a DM and a CB!

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 by Emma1Oj(m): 8:33pm On Aug 13, 2023
ernesco0816517:
He has 29% share in Chelsea. And is younger cousin is part of Chelsea medical team
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 by Emma1Oj(m): 8:33pm On Aug 13, 2023
ernesco0816517:
He has 29% share in Chelsea. And is younger cousin is part of Chelsea medical team.
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 by Emisco1(m): 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2023
maxlev1:

True but Mudryk missed one on one at the last minute well worked out by super Player Jackson. Jackson is gold
you didn't watch the match, someone who didn't watch the match and read your comment,will think you sounding accurate

now listen . jackson move the ball hit the pass, tho a little forward to mudryk. Allison is an experience keeper, ran out , but mudryk culd beat him due to speed, rounded him around, but couldn't score due to positioning after trying to move the ball ahead Alison, Arrange it and gave it to someone else to score an open net. now you miss this part

your bias Analyst

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 by Emisco1(m): 9:04pm On Aug 13, 2023
Lekan239:

your last statement sound funny, if Liverpool had play better than today, you couldn't say if Chelsea had finish well, Liverpool would have been embarrassed. what did Liverpool play to warrant them playing better. saying no different from this Chelsea squad to last season . you really funny

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 by Bahamas95(m): 9:11pm On Aug 13, 2023
donb06:

Arsenal has odegaard
Man UTD had Fernandes
Man city has de bryune

That's why Chelsea signed Nkunku.

If he had played against Liverpool the result might have been different.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Shrewsbury Town: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 4th February 2020 / Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 / Marseille Vs Atletico Madrid : Europa League Final (0 - 3) On 16th May 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.