Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Fifa Women's World Cup 2023: Caption This Photo - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fifa Women's World Cup 2023: Caption This Photo (50022 Views)

Nigeria Vs England: FIFA Women's World Cup 2023. (2 - 4)pens On 7th August 2023 / Nigeria Vs France: FIFA Women's World Cup (0 - 1) Full Time / Nigeria Vs South Korea: FIFA Women's World Cup (2 - 0) Full Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fifa Women's World Cup 2023: Caption This Photo by Bigsteveg(m): 4:25pm On Aug 07, 2023
mymadam:
"Stepping onto Glory" 🤷🏽‍♂️

You're not making any sense
Re: Fifa Women's World Cup 2023: Caption This Photo by Exceed15: 4:42pm On Aug 07, 2023
Referee shey u dey see ba?.. ok o.
Re: Fifa Women's World Cup 2023: Caption This Photo by Kenmatt(m): 5:09pm On Aug 07, 2023
Olachase:
i think they need to check some of you people's brain, what is igbo amaka on this now? or did you see igbo logo on those lady's badge

you are an idiot by the corner grin grin grin

Why the "Igbo amaka come dey pain you nah?"

1 Like

Re: Fifa Women's World Cup 2023: Caption This Photo by placeofallure(f): 6:44pm On Aug 07, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
"Women's cruel nature towards thier fellow gender "

Their brutality and inhumane is second to non

You hardly see we men do this shit on the field

A female friend don first tell me before say the reason why women dey do expensive hairstyle nor be for we men say na to pepper their own fellow women
That 98 percent of men don't know expensive hairstyle in the head of a woman and the shocking thing is that the simple local village hairstyle called all back turns we men on

Your female friend is right 100 percent. I dress up to please myself, not exactly to pepper anybody, though it's happened a few times, but it's mostly to boost my own self esteem, my confidence, I no send men at all. And like your friend said, my husband likes it most when I do my cornrows - All back!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fifa Women's World Cup 2023: Caption This Photo by VEHINTOLAR: 7:17pm On Aug 07, 2023
OboOlora:
U fucking black piece of sh1t, stay on the ground while I match you to victory🤣🤣🤣

I wish it was that dry chested one that removed her jersey!!!

Do you even realise that the English player is not even a white too ? She is as Black as the Nigerian player she wickedly stepped on ! Therefore,she is not in a position to utter any "fucking black piece of sh1t" because that same "fucking black piece of sh1t" aptly applies to her too !

1 Like

Re: Fifa Women's World Cup 2023: Caption This Photo by Emeka71(m): 7:21pm On Aug 07, 2023
mymadam:
"Stepping onto Glory" 🤷🏽‍♂️
And the Nigerian babe is smiling in victory because she knows that this act shall earn her stepper a red card.
Re: Fifa Women's World Cup 2023: Caption This Photo by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 07, 2023
Kenmatt:

Why the "Igbo amaka come dey pain you nah?"

Re: Fifa Women's World Cup 2023: Caption This Photo by mymadam(m): 7:33pm On Aug 07, 2023
Bigsteveg:

You're not making any sense
Go on.... Please make sense undecided
Re: Fifa Women's World Cup 2023: Caption This Photo by mymadam(m): 7:33pm On Aug 07, 2023
Emeka71:
And the Nigerian babe is smiling in victory because she knows that this act shall earn her stepper a red card.
Yes oooo grin
Re: Fifa Women's World Cup 2023: Caption This Photo by mymadam(m): 7:34pm On Aug 07, 2023
Expanse2020:
the simplest caption is
NIGERIA: NAIRA
UK: POUND
POUNDS DON FLOOR NAIRA FOR FLOR
grin grin grin
Re: Fifa Women's World Cup 2023: Caption This Photo by youngreezy(m): 7:45pm On Aug 07, 2023
Ojagun:

You Africans,Nigerians especially spend too much time on foreigners and bothering yourselves about what they think of you
I remember when a black British guy once started that slavery talk to me and i immediately told him "I do not have time for your sh.it" that shut the clown up.Ojagun no send your Papa regardless of your race.
Ojagun also does not believe in pan-africanism,one Africa bullshitt talk, Africans unite brouhaha.
The fact that i share thesame skin colour with some people in some other parts of the world does not mean they are my people.
The End.
till you reach there, experience wetin the likes of vini jr experience,your mind go dey ...you think day you be hard man abi?wait until 80thousand people dey call you monkey,dey treat you like animal,then we go know
Re: Fifa Women's World Cup 2023: Caption This Photo by Nefort: 9:52pm On Aug 07, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
"Women's cruel nature towards thier fellow gender "

Their brutality and inhumane is second to non

You hardly see we men do this shit on the field

A female friend don first tell me before say the reason why women dey do expensive hairstyle nor be for we men say na to pepper their own fellow women
That 98 percent of men don't know expensive hairstyle in the head of a woman and the shocking thing is that the simple local village hairstyle called all back turns we men on
How could you be this stupid and dumb? You guys keep using every opportunity to insult and downgrade women. Are you telling me you don't watch male football and never see the the horrors that happens there? Did you watch what happened during the 2022 world cup match between Argentina and Holland?
Re: Fifa Women's World Cup 2023: Caption This Photo by lascos912(m): 10:51pm On Aug 07, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
Igbo amaka
what's really amaka here
Re: Fifa Women's World Cup 2023: Caption This Photo by MySolace: 8:25am On Aug 08, 2023
Olachase:
i think they need to check some of you people's brain, what is igbo amaka on this now? or did you see igbo logo on those lady's badge

you are an idiot by the corner grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Lol....

Well, he's not far from d truth, d lady fine.
Imagine someone dey stampled upon, instead of flinching in pain, she even seemed to be enjoying it. The smile on her face must've enchanted d dude for him to say "Igbo amaka" cheesy grin... Plz don too blame him. grin
Re: Fifa Women's World Cup 2023: Caption This Photo by Baatunde(m): 9:40am On Aug 08, 2023
Thanks that’s what I was going to say that she is not WHITE also and people should not read too much meaning to this incident. That Nigerian girl has been stuck to her like magnet all through the match and she was frustrated and angry at this. We are all prone to our fleeting seconds of madness when we do irrational things we regret instantly.

VEHINTOLAR:

Do you even realise that the English player is not even a white too ? She is as Black as the Nigerian player she wickedly stepped on ! Therefore,she is not in a position to utter any "fucking black piece of sh1t" because that same "fucking black piece of sh1t" aptly applies to her too !
Re: Fifa Women's World Cup 2023: Caption This Photo by obrian888: 11:53am On Aug 08, 2023
YOU SEE WETIN TINUBU CAUSE...
Re: Fifa Women's World Cup 2023: Caption This Photo by Bigsteveg(m): 7:22pm On Aug 09, 2023
mymadam:

Go on.... Please make sense undecided
Sorry to disappoint

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record / Gernot Rohr: Victor Moses Is The Most Reliable Super Eagles Player / Saudi Arabia Fans hit the SIU After Argentina Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.